Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ugent Pls I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugent Pls I Need Help (1107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugent Pls I Need Help by okobo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
my boyfriend can't release into me when we make love, pls what is the way out?
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2007
Tell him to consult his doctor. He might be infected with an STD
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by mamaput(f): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
or he is playing safe.And dose not want a woman to trap him with a baby
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by ssRhino: 12:25am On Aug 24, 2007
that is very easy, be4 u start the game, make sure you tie u guys together and when he is about to release, tight the wall of your kitten to help the rope, so he wont be able to take out his dick, and he will have no choice but to plant the seed,
Jokes apart, i dont see what is the help that you need, all u gotta do is talk to your man and find out why he rather spill the sperm instead of planting the seed, he might not be ready and you just have to make him understand, goodluck
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by efuah(f): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
because he's not ready for a baby
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by efuah(f): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
but come oh, are u male or female?
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by fun4me2(f): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
okobo i was actually wondering too ooo,if ure a m or f
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by oxax99(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
Powerful question
Re: Ugent Pls I Need Help by tnaidaR(f): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2007
Can't "release" inside you? Don't you use condoms? Nonsense! embarassed The next thing you'll come here to start a thread like "Urgent help needed. I'm pregnant and my boyfriend has dumped me" if you get pregnant by "mistake". Gerrout!

Seun, delete this thread abeg. angry

(1) (Reply)

8 Year Olds Getting A Bikini Wax?!? / Nigerians & Superstitious Belief, Share Yours Here / A Newborn Baby Has Been Rescued After Being Flushed Down A Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.