Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) (48331 Views)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 200 Million Followers On Instagram / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Police Official As Fan Invades Juventus Training(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Chuksaluta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
The most liked photo in Instagram is that of an Egg with over 50m likes.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by wiseone28: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Starz825:

Americans don't know cr7 much...

Which of the Americans....north or South

Do you know what it means to be a football star...

Forget about Beyonce having 1billion followers...

If you ask a young boy in oshodi Lagos about Beyonce...he go tell you say he no know am...

But ask him about cr7 or Messi....and see him smile
Ronaldo is not popular in USA since football is not their number one sport
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by mrpeter010(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ororo the modelling footballer.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
. How can I get the sneakers sir?. I am studying at Bayero university Kano.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lovenorth:

I am far better than someone without destiny like you
I v more destiny. I m fulfilling and living well. That's why I spotted you that's on 2%.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
The most liked Instagram post is the picture of an egg @ 55.9million likes.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
I wish Ronaldo and Messi could just play together in same club before they retire.......I wanna see the drama.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Odinakaibe2022(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Hmmm just this one picture he don get millions of like me that will post almost ten pics just to get one like :/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Reussite: 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
The first & only human to hit 500M on Insta. No other celebrity have smelt 400M even. smiley
Ronaldo the GoAT of gOats.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Nyanabo(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ronaldo could easily switch to modeling after his career and still make waves...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by pacespot(m): 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
ekanx27:
Ronaldo is Loved and hated. Those that love him are cheering his success, those that hate him are waiting and watching to see him fail. In all, they are both his followers.

God please, let me make that kind of money that will make my haters to be following me.

This is why people say social media love is fake
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by samorobo: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Starz825:

Americans don't know cr7 much...

Which of the Americans....north or South

Do you know what it means to be a football star...

Forget about Beyonce having 1billion followers...

If you ask a young boy in oshodi Lagos about Beyonce...he go tell you say he no know am...

But ask him about cr7 or Messi....and see him smile

America is not really a soccer nation. They don’t give 2 shiit about cr7 or any soccer player for that matter. The knowledge of a kid from oshodi is not measure of the success of Beyoncé.

Need I add Beyoncé,Rihanna ,jay z are richer than cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by HITsquad: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Still doesn't change the fact that he is a selfish, arrogant, attention addict... And can never be the GOAT.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by itiswell1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
iykejohnson:

Which social platform beyonce has 1 billion followers?

Me self dey wonder o. I quickly go check instagram when i saw 1billion
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
Johel:

Chat you up on what platform?
WhatsApp.... I'm sorry for not specifying
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
mrpeter010:
. How can I get the sneakers sir?. I am studying at Bayero university Kano.
Chat me on WhatsApp 0701 483 9537 for samples and prices
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by markmartins79: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Many liking the pic is not just because of Ronaldo.
The real GOAT is there in form of Messi.
It's not all about Ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Menclothing: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
You doing well sir

Men clothing lowest rate pod
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by FahBuLous: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Give him the Insta d'or already undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by Davizee(m): 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
It's the second most liked photo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by AYNL: 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2022
tesppidd:
Not just football lovers..

Abs/Six packs lovers too.

Need I remind you that a good number of his fans walk around on high heels and know absolutely nothing about football.

you wanna tell me those ones don't know messi exist or what?

y'all are just jealous MF

una go dey claim what's not

is messi not famous enough as ronaldo?

people sabi him as much as Dem Sabi ronaldo

una go dey talk like say messi fans no dey use social media too

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Real goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by tesppidd: 5:38am On Nov 22, 2022
AYNL:

you wanna tell me those ones don't know messi exist or what?

y'all are just jealous MF

una go dey claim what's not

is messi not famous enough as ronaldo?

people sabi him as much as Dem Sabi ronaldo

una go dey talk like say messi fans no dey use social media too
Save your defence.

I was only responding to the guy who was insinuating that because Ronaldo has more Instagram likes it automatically means that football lovers prefer Ronaldo to Messi.
Which is rather inconclusive on account of Instagram folowership ONLY.

Or are we going to pretend that we don't know that Ronaldo has a lot more female admirers than Messi? Females who love him more, for non footballing reasons??

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by AYNL: 9:20am On Nov 22, 2022
tesppidd:
Save your defence.

I was only responding to the guy who was insinuating that because Ronaldo has more Instagram likes it automatically means that football lovers prefer Ronaldo to Messi.
Which is rather inconclusive on account of Instagram folowership ONLY.

Or are we going to pretend that we don't know that Ronaldo has a lot more female admirers than Messi? Females who love him more, for non footballing reasons??

take the females out of it

there are more males that admires and will even take ronaldo ahead of messi

you should stop imagining and concluding in your head as well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo) by theDukegold(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
ShoeWorld2:
Ororo the modelling footballer.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices
saw what you did there!�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Find Out A Madrid Star Who Wants To Play For Nigeria / FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.