Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos (820 Views)

The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! / Other Than Linkedin, Please How Do You Get Tech Jobs / Thread For International Remote Tech Jobs - US, UK, Canada, Germany, UAE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by Deicide: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2022
If you check LinkedIn or any other job website, it's always Lagos angry even Abuja self no day get that much hit.
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2022
It's not just tech, across every industry all the major jobs are in lagos. It's how the Nigerian economy is structured.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by misreal(m): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Are there no remote jobs?
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by Deicide: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:
Are there no remote jobs?
To me remote job for 9ja Na scam but who knows....
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by misreal(m): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Deicide:
To me remote job for 9ja Na scam but who knows....
Ah??
Guys are making money remotely oh.
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by Deicide: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:

Ah??
With Nigerian company?
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
misreal:

Ah??
I tell you.
Deicide:
With Nigerian company?
Not about company. If you are the tech person, and you know what you are doing, you go chop.
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by Deicide: 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
dauddy97:

I tell you.

Not about company. If you are the tech person, and you know what you are doing, you go chop.
but we talking about Lagos here
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by LikeAking: 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Calm down..

U Sabi say ur country no Sabi or get time to advertise jobs. No judge by wat u see online. Naija comps no get time for that..
Re: Why Are All The Tech Jobs In Lagos by dauddy97(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Deicide:
but we talking about Lagos here
I know and I stay in Lagos as well.

(1) (Reply)

Please Suggest Me A Profitable Tech Skill / Python Tutorial And Short Quizzes / Sharing Some Of The Figma Design Inspirations I've Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.