Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,364 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! (2362 Views)

Has The Tech Bubble Bust? / From Fitness Trainer To Tech Bro... How I Made Career Switch To Tech / My Journey In The Tech World Is The Most Disastrous And Roughest Part... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by BlackhatMentor: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Those with their hoodie under hot sun, their crocs, their headset and their 2013 MacBook.

Very annoying

2 Likes

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by coldzobo: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Those with their hoodie under hot sun, their crocs, their headset and their 2013 MacBook.

Very annoying
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by BlackhatMentor: 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
coldzobo:

grin

They're plenty on Twitter giving out unnecessary advice every time

4 Likes

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by turmacs(f): 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
I remember When this field use to be for people who were considered "uncool" in highschool, the "nerds". But now, everybody wants in and the way they go about it in Nigeria is what's annoying me. Most of them just want it for the looks of it, all of them just want to have 5 monitors and glowing keyboard, post "day in the life" videos online and answer "tech bro" and "tech sis", alot of them know absolutely nothing.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
turmacs:
I remember When this field use to be for people who were considered "uncool" in highschool, the "nerds". But now, everybody wants in and the way they go about it in Nigeria is what's annoying me. Most of them just want it for the looks of it, all of them just want to have 5 monitors and glowing keyboard, post "day in the life" videos online and answer "tech bro" and "tech sis", alot of them know absolutely nothing.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don Laff piss for body ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Blender : Get the most accurate 3-point light in Seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ELDKef4_fE
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by online4business: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2023
Peoople who want to hit gold work just 1hr a day and spending the rest 23 hr watching sunset in the beach.

Eldorado of sort yet not ready to give their 100000 hour of the job

Most don't invest a dime in their skill and knowledge THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS FOR SUCCESS.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by BlackhatMentor: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
online4business:
Peoople who want to hit gold work just 1hr a day and spending the rest 23 hr watching sunset in the beach.

Eldorado of sort yet not ready to give their 100000 hour of the job

Most don't invest a dime in their skill and knowledge THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOLS FOR SUCCESS.

You're as useless as whatever you intend promoting
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by online4business: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Go get some manners just dey suffer and smile.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
turmacs:
Why animation is better than software development as a career path

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liwZteELJyI
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by PedoBear: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Very annoying

Hhh
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by BlackhatMentor: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
PedoBear:

The real tech bros are the ones with their Thinkpad laptop booted with a Linux distro always indoor never going out except at night drinking garri or Pepsi

Tech bros are those with paid Jobs, Gigs, Meaningful projects actively working and contributing to society and in the field of Tech irrespective of how they dress or live their lives.

9 Likes

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by PedoBear: 1:44am On Nov 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Tech bros are those with paid Jobs, Gigs, Meaningful projects actively working and contributing to society and in the field of Tech irrespective of how they dress or live their lives.

Are you a tech bro ??
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by BlackhatMentor: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2023
PedoBear:

Are you a tech bro ??

A Tech Cis
๐Ÿคก

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by PedoBear: 2:53am On Nov 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

A Tech Cis
๐Ÿคก

Nice one fรกggot

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2023
PedoBear:

Nice one fรกggot
๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you get bad mouth.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Sheriman(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tech influencers are on Twitter shouting to everyone to learn a tech skill without saying the hash truth behind it.

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sheriman:
Tech influencers are on Twitter shouting to everyone to learn a tech skill without saying the hash truth behind it.

And what's the "hash" truth behind it?

Tech is not a get-rich-quick field. It takes years of persistent hardwork to see the fruits.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Sheriman(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
airsaylongcome:

And what's the "hash" truth behind it?

Tech is not a get-rich-quick field. It takes years of persistent hardwork to see the fruits.
Please visit tech Twitter or YouTube and see how some of these tech influencers mouth watering the field.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by airsaylongcome: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sheriman:

Please visit tech Twitter or YouTube and see how some of these tech influencers mouth watering the field.

I try my best to stay away from Naija Tech Twitter. And I don't even know any Naija tech youtube channels. I would not believe 99% of what they say there.

2 Likes

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Siberia01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
It's a bubble it will slowly burst
Remember the blogging wave?
Everybody wanted to be Linda ikeji
Remember the Forex wave?

All the same let's keep observing

1 Like

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2023
Konetech:
Who are the Tech Bros ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GB45q9j5xQ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2023
Sheriman:
I swear the matter Dey vex me na for tik tok en worse pass.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
Siberia01:
Remember the Forex wave?

yesso you are right my brother
Blender: Model a water Dispenser in #3d ( Download project file for free)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMkaUHyLGA
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by dreamxhaser: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

I try my best to stay away from Naija Tech Twitter. And I don't even know any Naija tech youtube channels. I would not believe 99% of what they say there.

This
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by dreamxhaser: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Siberia01:
Remember the Forex wave?

People still make cool cash blogging
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by Konetech: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
Is this not broad day robbery ?

Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by rockok: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
I am facing a situation kind of related to this. It's strange that people would want to judge you for whatever reason they perceive to be why you are interested in tech.
Re: The Tech Bro Pandemic ! They Are So Annoying ! by talk2hb1(m): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2023
PedoBear:

The real tech bros are the ones with their Thinkpad laptop booted with a Linux distro always indoor never going out except at night drinking garri or Pepsi
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน
I want to join Techbro before, but this comment Dey reload my brain ๐Ÿง 

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Come And See This. / IT Corporate Training For Companies,schools And Corporate Bodies / Codewars.com Coding Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.