Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User (56073 Views)

Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by vickydevoka(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin

Rape or voluntarily giving due to the fact that they don't wanna have carry over or extension? undecided

I bet you,over 90% of the male staffs in naija higher institutions are fond of this....While the female students are passing out in distinctions and in flying colors,we wey be the over assiduous and studious male students dey struggle to pass out with ordinary lower sad

Wetin man do man? lipsrsealed
Very right. Ladies way fine no de ever get carry over
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
fikayormi:
Bishop David oyedepo is a highly disciplined man , he will look Into the matter .

You mean the same scammer who has being scamming his worshippers

1 Like

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Juanmike(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin

Rape or voluntarily giving due to the fact that they don't wanna have carry over or extension? undecided

I bet you,over 90% of the male staffs in naija higher institutions are fond of this....While the female students are passing out in distinctions and in flying colors,we wey be the over assiduous and studious male students dey struggle to pass out with ordinary lower sad

Would you rather get screwed analy?
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
So all these rubbish just to get education? undecided aren't the students free to leave?
Rubbish!
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by CheapHomes1: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Oyedepo sent workers to beat up Ogun Tax officers when Amosun was Governor. They even destroyed their cameras.
Amosun directed that the C of O of the entire Canaanland be revoked. I have pictures of when Oyedepo brought Obasanjo to beg Amosun. It was online during that period.

Ordinary Adamu Adamu will withdraw the accreditation of Covenant Uni and revoke their license and nothing will happen.

pls provide the pictures. am sure it is motion pictures you have and there is audio in the pix so we can hear the conversation showing how oyedepo brought obasanjo to beg amosun. oya oga, over to you. pictures pls
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by CheapHomes1: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
Opexzy:

The school will debunk it...
We need to hear from the victims and the victims should mention the staff names...
Untill then, I won't be taking anyone seriously.

all the "victims" dont have parents to report to?
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Jackanda1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
babzo:
Bishop Oyedepo's University? I find this hard to believe without names. And in this age of smart phone..chat ...text..audio or video (secret recordings) will convince doubters.
Are students allowed to use phones in the school?
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by charlsecy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
Rape or voluntarily giving due to the fact that they don't wanna have carry over or extension?
Voluntarily?
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by kizxaxa: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
MSesan:
Read in the post that it's a Christian school.
A lot of things we don't understand about ourselves as human, it pains me when people blame religion for stupid and barbaric act of human beings.
We forgot that we are human beings before we became religious which we've developed our attitudes, manners, behavior and conscience. Religion suppose to correct those but instead we hide under it to do our evil work.

So, anyone act without conscience should be dealt with accordingly without attaching it to either Christian or a Muslim. It's human being for God sake!

Your comment is contradiction. You say religion is supposed to correct our evil ways, yet we hide under it to do evil?. Yet we shouldn't blame religion. sad

religion is to be blamed it is what makes people not in tune with Thier natural conscience, because it's says if you sin you can be forgiven,so they keep doing evil, blaming the devil and not taking responsibility for Thier actions. religious institutions are worst sexual offenders.it restricts sex, yet is hyper sexual. Even the the Jesus say make you forgive 70 X 7 times.
Is what makes terrorist kill, think virgins are waiting for him in the sky.

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by babakb: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
CodeTemplar:
You appear even dumber than the students.
Evidence gathering should be of top priority.
Let's reason it. If the student felt the imposition of harsh rules was part of a ploy to catch and exploit them why are they waiting until tragedy strike before realizing they are victims.

Rape Apologist spotted...
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by duduade: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
How do people in this age not use condom when engaging in the act of coitus
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by viodemus: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria is nothing but a brainwashed evil hell hole. Nothing outside of evil and crime works in this country.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by pacespot(m): 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wickedness full this country
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by DaveHarry(m): 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
This is really not professional
Hear from both ends first.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by falcon01: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
They can and should leave
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Allisgud: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Wait o,isn't that school suppose to be a school of of the rich children well organised
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Annahh(f): 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
fikayormi:
Bishop David oyedepo is a highly disciplined man , he will look Into the matter .

Sure
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Starz825(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
We need to hear from the school first..... For now, there's no concrete evidence.
Capital MUMU

So na school go give evidence of rape against her own identity...

I been always think say you wise sef

Abi we need to hear from other victims

1 Like

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by PlayMaker14: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Starz825:

My father is a Capital MUMU

So na school go give evidence of rape against her own identity...

I been always think say he wise sef

Abi we need to hear from other victims
Why are you insulting your father?

Can't you communicate without insulting your dad?

2 Likes

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Starz825(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Did I hear you say christian university. Who told you Christian do no commit evil.
In fact the most henius crime in the world today are committed by christian.

From Atomic bombed. Killing millions of innocent people. Catholic killing millions in the name of christianity. Enslaving and killing black over the world.

Religion does not stop anyone from committing evils

All the countries in the world legalizing homosexuality are all christian country. Marriage of the same sex in the church.
Even the Muslims dey mock you on that atomic bomb wey you mention.....

Christ true followers no dey do evil .....
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by JohnOkolo: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:
They will still withdraw the license of that school if care is not taken.
If they like, they can keep running it like a Libyan slave camp

Thats the third best school in Nigeria bros, it will never be closed down
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by MSesan: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
kizxaxa:

Your comment is contradiction. You say religion is supposed to correct our evil ways, yet we hide under it to do evil?. Yet we shouldn't blame religion. sad

religion is to be blamed it is what makes people not in tune with Thier natural conscience, because it's says if you sin you can be forgiven,so they keep doing evil, blaming the devil and not taking responsibility for Thier actions. religious institutions are worst sexual offenders.it restricts sex, yet is hyper sexual. Even the the Jesus say make you forgive 70 X 7 times.

superstitious believe is what emboldens a mumu to think he can use charms to rob and bullet from police won't kill him.

Is what makes terrorist kill, think virgins are waiting for him in the sky.

Read again this time with calmness.

Before u becomes religious, you as human beings has a free will and personal attitude either good or bad.
Religion will make you to be more good if you good and make you to be good if you are bad.

For instance, God created a lot of animals but specified the one to eat and not to eat. Human beings still chose the forbidden ones. So digest the rest
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by mario2k(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2022

ARE YOU SURE?

1 Like

Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by edunaragold(f): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Scammerr:
this is serious
I'd you ask me , na who I go ask, the matter you see so, e tire wrapper .
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by clarocuzioo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Go and use Google. I don't spoonfeed idiots.

Pls can you give us the link?
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by jessylaurel(f): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
nlfpmod:
As shared by Twitter user, Naomi:

https://twitter.com/nayneenarh_/status/1594705095912046594

TOSIN AKINBO:

https://twitter.com/iTosinAkinbo/status/1594659450412998656?s=20&t=BXTQncb3HZLhXFfqY84Hwg

"The staffs in covenant university are raping the students
They'll set stupid rules and if the students should break it they'll sleep with them in exchange for their students hip
*studentship
A girl is in coma now She did an abortion for the head of the student disciplinary council
He got her pregnant and still expelled her
So many students there are being abused
It's a Christian university for crying out loud
Covenant university has hidden so many deaths
They've expelled students for trying to stand up for their right".

Who send them go convenant. Useless school
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by almarthins(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin

We are paying for Adams mistake for being a simp. Manipulation get level for this world.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Nobodysboo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
MAKE UNA DEY GIVE US LEGIT ABEG MAKE WE KNOW. MAKE GOD NO GO PUNISH US FOR WETIN WE TALK WITH OUR MOUTH.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by litaninja(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
A lot of people just don't know what the word "rape" means.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Adakintroy: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
Which one be rape. All this victims behavior from women need to stop. Cuz na Una spoil pass.

Remember my school days. When text or exam reach those girl legs no De leave lecturer office. If them pass them go proudly flaunt am say them get "b" or "A". ..but make matter cast
Them Go throw lecturers under bus call natter rape.

This things make men see Una finish. Una too fake.
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Oches4me(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
broadman20:
I will believe this if it's not coming from a Yoruba Muslim.

Those lot can be very very destructive o!
Instead of U to think how u can stop U pastor from raping ur sisters U are here saying nonsense
Re: Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User by Kay25(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
And they can't go to report ?I don't believe this story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SUG Election At Federal Polytechnic Offa Turns Bloody, Many Students Killed / Best Primary Schools In Lagos / Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.