Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Steve Jobs Resigns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steve Jobs Resigns (449 Views)

MTN Group CEO Dabengwa Resigns Over N1.04tn Fine / MTN CEO, Ahmad Farroukh Resigns / Steve Jobs' 13 Most Inspiring Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Resigns by thenewsman: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Apple legend resigns citing failing health

Steve Jobs resigned as CEO of Apple Inc on Wednesday and passed the reins to his right-hand man Tim Cook, saying he could no longer fulfill the duties in a bombshell announcement that raised fears his health has deteriorated further.

Jobs, who fought and survived a rare form of pancreatic cancer and revolutionized the technology arena with the iPhone and the iPad in the past four years, is deemed the heart and soul of a company that this month briefly became the most valuable in America.

"I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come," Jobs, who takes on the new position of chairman, said in a short letter announcing his resignation.

Read More >> http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/steve-jobs-resigns

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Raked In $1.8bn From Tourism In 2010 / Researchers Unable To Access Billions In Funds / Study Abroad (europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.