Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / ? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus (903 Views)

Serious Gamming Advice Needed (game Gurus Only) / Where Are The PS3 Gurus In The House? / Please A Friend Need Your Help Gurus In The House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus by bigspif(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hi guys,
I wanted to know which console is more rugged between the old and slim PS2. I have the old type but thinking of trading it for the slim type as the hype is that the slim is better and gives less probs than the 1st PS2. Please let me have your views.
There is also an argument that the lens on the slim PS2 does not last long, is it true? Thanks.
Re: ? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus by bigspif(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2007
Hi guys no body gave an attempt to my question, anyone?
Re: ? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus by dakmanzero(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2007
there are multiple slims o. he hard small

the latest slimline ps2s are absolutely tiny and beautiful! However the few i have seen needed to be turned upside down before they read video dvds perfectly. weird

apparently they are even more rugged than the old machine, but are *much* more difficult to chip, so somethines the alaba boys skrew up the insides when chipping and u have all manner of lens wahala's

so, test before u buy. And buy pre-chipped. If u know someone going to malaysia or dubai ask em to get u one, u get perfectly pre-chipped specimens from there.

or just buy origio, and play only origio games for maximum reliability. These days there are like 2 top games for ps2 anyway so buying a heap of pira is a waste
Re: ? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus by bigspif(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
Thanks Darkmanzero (so which are the 2 games)?  smiley smiley
Re: ? For Darkmanzero, Texazzspete And Other Gurus by dakmanzero(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2007
gow2 and ff12

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Weapons Of Fate Pc / Abuja Chess Tournament On Saturday April 17 2010 / Project Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.