Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,548 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. (2320 Views)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / The Type Of Wife I Want VS The Type Of Daughter In Law Mum Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
All men low key desire a whor.e or slutty lady.I'll tell you why.

Naturally, all men desire and are easily attracted to slutty and whorish ladies but for what people would say, the downsides and cons of whoredom, plus the way society frowns at it, men would have thrown caution into the wind and gone all out to wife them without minding.

The reason Im saying this without flinching is because I've observed this over a period of time from real life stories and my personal experience with them directly or indirectly.

Now, a man will sight two ladies with different mode of dressing. One dressed slutty while the other dressed decently but will choose to go after the slutty ones. Now these men are the ones who don't give a damn what people think about their choice. They are open about it. Before you come for me with the "not all men" cliche, let me quickly say here that even the ones who end up going for the decent looking girls wish in their heart to go for the slutty ones but for what people will say they just settle for what society deems proper.

That is why a man who ends up marrying a decent lady will go ahead and make the slutty one a side chick. That's the gospel truth.
The ones who due to their religious beliefs can't have a side chick feel trapped for the rest of their lives and most times take it out on their wifes. Ask our sisters married to born again bros.

Men always have eyes for sluts and this is the reason why a man born of a woman can come up ask questions like, can one marry a former prostitute?
Will she change ,or go back after marriage and you hear comments like, every woman is a prostitute, so marry her it makes no difference" just to back your wrong choice. This is why many, knowing full well that this lady is whorish go ahead and marry her but later start having issues in marriage even before the marriage starts.

I tell my personal experience.
A supposed "christian bro" wanted us to strike a relationship but somehow it didn't work out. This was someone who claimed to be a born again and wanted a decent lady for marriage.
So, after we quit the relationship, the same born again bro started dotting on one girl that was clearly a slut. As in her dressing is always very suggestive. She mostly post sultry pics on her profile like you could tell the kind of person she is. This was the person bro was dotting on. He came out openly to tell her to check her mail that he PMd her. Kept stalking her and disturbing this lady. Lol.. I laughed.. mehn!.. it got to a point the lady blanked him and he started insulting the lady on every Post till he got tired. I just laughed at his stupidity but then that's men for you on what they want vs what they go for.

This I've come to discover and it's one of the reasons I don't pity men whenever they come complaining about their wife's behavior cos they knew what they were going into but shunned the warnings of their sixth sense, hoping the women will turn a new leaf.

They want a slutty woman in "decent girl" clothing but it doesn't work that way. You can't have your cake and eat it. You either settle for a decent girl that may not be your taste but give you peace of mind or go for the slut that will give you the vibes you want but keep you on your toes.

This is true of all men with no exemptions.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Saintmary(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Naturally, all men desire and are easily attracted to slutty and whorish ladies but for the downsides and cons of whoredom, plus the way society frowns at it men would have thrown caution into the wind and gone all out to wife them without minding.

The reason I saying this without flinching is because I've observed this over a period of time from real life stories and my personal experience with them directly or indirectly.

Now, a man will sight two ladies with different mode of dressing. One dressed slutty while the other dressed decently but will choose to go after the slutty ones. Now these men are the ones who don't give a damn what people think about their choice. They are open about it. Before you come for me with the "not all men" cliche, let me quickly say here that even the ones who end up going for the decent looking girls wish in their heart to go for the slutty ones but for what people will say they just settle for what society deems proper.

That is why a man who ended up marrying a decent lady will end up making the slutty one a side chick. That's the gospel truth.
The ones who due to their religious beliefs can't have a side chick feel trapped for the rest of their life and most times take it out on their wife's. Ask our sisters married to born again bros.

Men always have eyes for sluts and this is the reason why a man born if a woman can come up ask questions like, can one marry a former prostitute?
Will she change ,or go back after marriage and you hear comments like, every woman is a prostitute, so marry her it makes no difference" just to back your wrong choice. This is why many, knowing full well that this lady is whorish go ahead and marry her but later start having issues in marriage even before the marriage starts.

A supposed "christian bro" wanted us to strike a relationship but somehow it didn't work out. This was someone who claimed to be a born again and wanted a decent lady for marriage.
So, after we quit the relationship, the same born again bro started dotting one girl that was clearly a slut. As in her dressing are always very suggestive. She's mostly post sultry pics on her profile like you could tell the kind of person she is. This was the person bro was dotting on. He came out openly to check her mail that he PMd her. Kept stalking her and disturbing this lady. Lol.. I laughed.. mehn!.. it got to a point the lady blanked him and he started insulting the lady on every Post u til he got tired. I just laughed at his stupidity but then that's men for you on what they want vs what they go for.

This I've come to discover and it's one of the reasons I don't pity men whenever they come complaining about their wife's behavior cos they knew what they were going into but shunned the warnings from their sixth sense hoping the women will turn a new leaf.

They want a slutty woman in "decent girl" clothing but it doesn't work that way. You can't have your cake and eat it. You either settle for a decent girl may not be your taste but give you peace of mind or go for the slut that will give you the vibes you want but keep you on your toes.

Shalom.

Personally, I think men want decent girls that can be slutty when they want her to be.

No one wants an uncontrollable public toilet, either male or female.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2022
Saintmary:

Personally, I think men want decent girls that can be slutty when they want her to be.

We are saying the same thing. Slutty but decent, decent but slutty, same same.. but you can't have it 100 percent and truth is they go for the really slutty ones and damn the consequences since they know they can't get it all in one package.

The men understand what I'm saying. Don't even try to speak for them cos Dem go just dey laugh you.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2022
Nlfpmod.

Men abi I lie?
Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Helpout12345: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Nlfpmod.

Men abi I lie?

You lie sis.

Slutty women are for the roads, agro etc., decent women are for marriage.

Even wayward men are looking for decent women to marry.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 22, 2022
Helpout12345:

You lie sis.

Na so una go talk. Deep down it is what it is.
Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Helpout12345: 12:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Na so una go talk. Deep down it is what it is.

The truth is that wayward men are looking for decent women to marry and vice versa.

What is making you make this conclusion is this. Most wayward men and women know how to spot decent partners because of their experiences.

When them wayward people sight a decent partner that is not aware of their past, they are very good at pretending to be decent so that the good partner can marry them. That's why you see some decent people ending up with wayward partners.

9 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by seanwilliam(m): 2:37am On Nov 22, 2022
It’s easier to spot retired howlowshow.. grin committing fallacy of hasty generalization and justifying howloshowism. grin

5 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by TheRealOwner(m): 3:20am On Nov 22, 2022
seanwilliam:
It’s easier to spot retired howlowshow.. grin committing fallacy of hasty generalization and justifying howloshowism. grin

You can imagine. She had an experience with ONE confused person and somehow deduced that ALL MEN WANT THE SAME THING. Lmao

Everybody go dey alright las las. Sha look before you leap

5 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2022
seanwilliam:

Only a regular customer to olosho house can spot a retired one. fyi, I'm not one. So snap out of your delusions and stop mistaking me for your sisters.

TheRealOwner:

You can imagine. She had an experience with ONE confused person and somehow deduced that ALL MEN WANT THE SAME THING. Lmao

Everybody go dey alright las las. Sha look before you leap

Hello, it's not only because of the experience I had. That is one out of the so many instances iv seen where men go after prostitutes pretending not to be aware.

All men are the same that is why in their lifetime, they must have visited one harlot house or the other. There's nothing you will tell me.

A man dates a girl and the moment she says no sex before marriage he goes cold towards her but if she immediately jumps into his bed, aah.. she be correct babe. Isn't that a slutty behavior? Yet the man wont care to ask why she's this cheap to lay. It's only when she continues jumping into other men's bed after marriage they come to nairaland to cry.

Una never see anything. Keep deceiving yourselves. We know.

4 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Cashio(m): 6:34am On Nov 22, 2022
A woman generalizing fallacies about men.
Hello sister, for fun, men goes for crazy ladies who can club, drink, smoke, go naked at anytime, etc.
But when serious commitment hits, a man will always go settle with the decent woman who will give him peace and raise his kids decently.
If a man sees two ladies, one so decently dressed and the other giving ashawo vibes, he will get sexually attracted to the lady with ashawo vibes because he knows she will be easily laid. But when it is time for marriage, the man will go for the decently dressed lady, not for what the society will say, but for the peace of his home and decent upbringing of his kids.

So dear sis, it is crazy when ladies feel they know what men want in a woman. No, you don't know.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by garriAndsugar: 6:47am On Nov 22, 2022
You're not a man but you just created one rubbish analogy about men and decided to tell us because of one experience you got on a faceless forum..
How did you know the bro was a Christian bro?

How did you know the girl he was chasing here was slutty?

Why were you still keeping tabs on him after rejecting him if not joblessness?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by seanwilliam(m): 6:54am On Nov 22, 2022
Awwwn. Howlowshow get mad easily grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 22, 2022
garriAndsugar:
You're not a man but you just created one rubbish analogy about men and decided to tell us because of one experience you got on a faceless forum..
How did you know the bro was a Christian bro?

How did you know the girl he was chasing here was slutty?

Why were you still keeping tabs on him after rejecting him if not joblessness?

Shut your trap and accept your silly ways. You men know Im saying the truth but for fear of being tagged wrongly you come here to deny and defend yourselves.

Who was keeping tabs? Just buzz off.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by garriAndsugar: 7:31am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Shut your trap and accept your silly ways. You men know Im saying the truth but for fear of being tagged wrongly you come here to deny and defend yourselves.

Who was keeping tabs? Just buzz off.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by faithfull18(f): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
You are 100% right. Men are more confused than they portray, only few truly know what they want and what they are doing.

5 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Saintmary(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

We are saying the same thing. Slutty but decent, decent but slutty, same same.. but you can't have all 100 percent and truth is they go for the really slutty ones and damn the consequences since they know they can't get it all in one package.

The men understand what I'm saying. Don't even try to speak for them cos Dem go just dey laugh you.

That goes to show that sexual satisfaction is very important in marriages.

No one wants a frigid ice sculpture.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Saintmary(f): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2022
Cashio:
Hello sister, for fun, men goes for crazy ladies who can club, drink, smoke, go naked at anytime, etc.
But when serious commitment hits, a man will always go settle with the decent woman who will give him peace and raise his kids decently.
If a man sees two ladies, one so decently dressed and the other giving ashawo vibes, he will get sexually attracted to the lady with ashawo vibes because he knows she will be easily laid. But when it is time for marriage, the man will go for the decently dressed lady, not for what the society will say, but for the peace of his home and decent upbringing of his kids.

So dear sis, it is crazy when ladies feel they know what men want in a woman. No, you don't know.

Men are not a mystery, as much as you would love to be.

Men are not confused either (only boys are confused)

Why won't a woman know what a man wants? We have husbands, fathers, brothers, friends, exes, sons, cousins and nephews. Do you think we don't have candid conversations with them?

Please stop this mystification of the masculine mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by osmobil5(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Helpout12345:

You lie sis.

Slutty women are for the roads, agro etc., decent women are for marriage.

Even wayward men are looking for decent women to marry.
Then wish the decent girl is a bit slutyy or go on making the slutty a side Hen....
Just agree with the OP and pass...we men knows what she is saying.

It's same thing on ladies side...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by osmobil5(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Cashio:

Baba...de girl de make sense jare....

80% of my niggas or the ones I know from a distance been run small life before marriage....they settled for decent babes....

but de shit there be say, Dem de run street on code, and na because wifey no de give Dem bedmatics like street babes...some don confess to me....

Humans generally wants decency with a touch of naughtiness..

Expecially if you Don test small naughtiness....

Nwanne forget talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Sammy101111(m): 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Saintmary:

God bless you
You got it all
Men want a decent lady that can be slutty when we want when we are together at our own time
What am seeing should not be what everyone is seeing about you Babe
That how it works you got it right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
osmobil5:

Then wish the decent girl is a bit slutyy or go on making the slutty a side Hen....
Just agree with the OP and pass...we men knows what she is saying.

It's same thing on ladies side...

Leave them let them be deceiving themselves. They all know what I'm talking about but will never accept.

I don talk my own.

2 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by socialmediaman: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
A lot of men want a woman who can get loose in the bedroom and still use their hands and brain outside the bedroom

By The Way, faithfulness as a principle, is a requirement before the above statement

1 Like

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by LadyRosa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
The problem is have with many Nigerian 'decent ' ladies many are too pretentious and gullible.

I have never kept any as friends. Most of my friends wraps igbo well,smoke it ,drink wella, and enjoy life well.Difference is that they are humble. No matter your financial level as a man ,you can have access to them ,and your respect remain intact not until you start to 4ck up as some guys no get sense.

Omo, when my husband met me, I dey ball big time.
From church on a hot afternoon, I dey enter lounge straight, order alcohol, drink my bottles .

I don't even wear pants sef,that was his biggest shock.Even as e marry me, I still no dey wear.Highest I wear is a g-string or tight.And yes ,even on kneel dress,I NO DEY WEAR PANTO. cool

MARRIAGE IS NOT BY FORCE,I KEPT RINGING IT OUT TO HIM.

Me like men, I told him straight up,no pretence.
Even my gfriends, most of who are married, some still drink,smoke, and hustle like men do!

This our Nigerian women carry husband for head like occupation.
Mtchew!

I married a very very very humble, responsible and respected man..

Emmm...his last babe sef na Virginia sef.A girl i senior with close to 10 years if not more... grin cheesy

Kai!ABEGI
Leave naija guys, if you know where yo press,you go just put them inside ya koto.

1 Like

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2022
Sammy101111:

God bless you
You got it all
Men want a decent lady that can be slutty when we want when we are together at our own time
What am seeing should not be what everyone is seeing about you Babe
That how it works you got it right

Only a slut will know how to be slutty with you at home. A well brought up girl who's not exposed to rubbish will never know how to be slutty except you teach her and the only reason you want to teach her is because you like slutty girls and that is all I've been trying to say.

Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Fahvvy: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Don't mean to be rude, but eh...

Since you have so much knowledge about men, can you kindly explain to us why you don't have a man yet? undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Sammy101111(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Only a slut will know how to be slutty with you at home. A well brought up girl who's not exposed to rubbish will never know how to be slutty except you teach her and the only reason you want to teach her is because you like slutty girls and that is all I've been trying to say.

Case closed.

Lol what am trying to say if you want to show me your back dress it should be at home am saying I can’t marry the woman working around with pant in the whole city
If you will expose your dress do it at home on our own
Leave it or take it
Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Cashio(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
osmobil5:

Baba...de girl de make sense jare....

80% of my niggas or the ones I know from a distance been run small life before marriage....they settled for decent babes....

but de shit there be say, Dem de run street on code, and na because wifey no de give Dem bedmatics like street babes...some don confess to me....

Humans generally wants decency with a touch of naughtiness..

Expecially if you Don test small naughtiness....

Nwanne forget talk

Now you still ended up saying exactly same thing I said. Men want to flex with the bad bitch only for fun sake. When same man wants to settle down, he will still go for the decent woman, while still catching fun and cheating with the crazy bitches.
The reason why the man settles with the decent lady is not because of what the society says it will say as the op claims, but because he knows the crazy woman cannot keep a home, cannot make a good wife and cannot properly raise kids. Therefore, he flirts and catches fun with the crazy lady and wifes the decent lady for his peace, sanity and betterment of his kids.

5 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by CLATHRIN: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Naturally, all men desire and are easily attracted to slutty and whorish ladies but for what people would say, the downsides and cons of whoredom, plus the way society frowns at it, men would have thrown caution into the wind and gone all out to wife them without minding.

The reason Im saying this without flinching is because I've observed this over a period of time from real life stories and my personal experience with them directly or indirectly.

That is why a man who ends up marrying a decent lady will go ahead and make the slutty one a side chick. That's the gospel truth.
The ones who due to their religious beliefs can't have a side chick feel trapped for the rest of their lives and most times take it out on their wifes. Ask our sisters married to born again bros.

Men always have eyes for sluts and this is the reason why a man born of a woman can come up ask questions like, can one marry a former prostitute?

So, after we quit the relationship, the same born again bro started dotting on one girl that was clearly a slut. As in her dressing is always very suggestive. She mostly post sultry pics on her profile like you could tell the kind of person she is. This was the person bro was dotting on. He came out openly to tell her to check her mail that he PMd her. Kept stalking her and disturbing this lady. Lol.. I laughed.. mehn!.. it got to a point the lady blanked him and he started insulting the lady on every Post till he got tired. I just laughed at his stupidity but then that's men for you on what they want vs what they go for.

This I've come to discover and it's one of the reasons I don't pity men whenever they come complaining about their wife's behavior cos they knew what they were going into but shunned the warnings of their sixth sense, hoping the women will turn a new leaf.

They want a slutty woman in "decent girl" clothing but it doesn't work that way. You can't have your cake and eat it. You either settle for a decent girl that may not be your taste but give you peace of mind or go for the slut that will give you the vibes you want but keep you on your toes.

Shalom.

Sorry a supposed "Christian brother" left you.
Look, you ought to understand what it means to be a true Christian who wants to really walk with Christ.
Firstly, are you truly a Christian? How much of the world have you left for Christ? How much does your dressing also show Christ? Do you also dress to attract men, no matter how tame your attempts are?
I will tell you categorically that all men do not want slutty women. Human beings are naturally jealous, men included. That is why they can kill when their partners mess with them. Check "crime watch daily" on youtube. It is replete with stories of homicide, suicide and murder-suicide related to marriages and relationships. You can say men want and love good sex, that is understandable. You can even say men love and enjoy the female anatomy, that is true but be rest assured, some don't enjoy having their women scantly dressed.
I don't even like women on ear rings let alone those poorly dressed. How much have you changed your dressing over time to look in vogue? Women seem to be more beautiful these days but actually, they are looking sexier than beautiful. These two are different. Tight clothes are a lot more common now and rarely do you see any young lady whose dressing doesn't show the full shape of her frontal region even if they are covered and without baring their cleavage. Why is this important? Make sure your lifestyle truly matches the Christlike life before you assume you are a true child of God.

Finally, yes, many men are ignorant of what they want and how to go about it even if they seem so sure about it. Same goes for women. That is why marriages are crumbling. Wait till God gives you a true man of God (not necessarily a pastor). He might be using this time to teach you patience, value and so much more that you will need in your union. He might be putting you in check and teaching you submission and discipline. We tend to cherish what we struggled to get and achieve as humans, that might even be the key to a lasting marriage for you.

5 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2022
CLATHRIN:

Sorry a supposed "Christian brother" left you.
Look, you ought to understand what it means to be a true Christian who wants to really walk with Christ.
Firstly, are you truly a Christian? How much of the world have you left for Christ? How much does your dressing also show Christ? Do you also dress to attract men, no matter how tame your attempts are?
I will tell you categorically that all men do not want slutty women. Human beings are naturally jealous, men included. That is why they can kill when their partners mess with them. Check "crime watch daily" on youtube. It is replete with stories of homicide, suicide and murder-suicide related to marriages and relationships. You can say men want and love good sex, that is understandable. You can even say men love and enjoy the female anatomy, that is true but be rest assured, some don't enjoy having their women scantly dressed.
I don't even like women on ear rings let alone those poorly dressed. How much have you changed your dressing over time to look in vogue? Women seem to be more beautiful these days but actually, they are looking sexier than beautiful. These two are different. Tight clothes are a lot more common now and rarely do you see any young lady whose dressing doesn't show the full shape of her frontal region even if they are covered and without baring their cleavage. Why is this important? Make sure your lifestyle truly matches the Christlike life before you assume you are a true child of God.

Finally, yes, many men are ignorant of what they want and how to go about it even if they seem so sure about it. Same goes for women. That is why marriages are crumbling. Wait till God gives you a true man of God (not necessarily a pastor). He might be using this time to teach you patience, value and so much more that you will need in your union. He might be putting you in check and teaching you submission and discipline. We tend to cherish what we struggled to get and achieve as humans, that might even be the key to a lasting marriage for you.

Well said but this is not about me but the men. I only used my experience as an illustration here.
Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by Saintmary(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Being a decent girl does not mean you don't have sexual needs, or even, the need for sexual expression.

Being decent means we only want to do it with our husbands.

After he puts a ring on it, we let loose all the pent up energy.

3 Likes

Re: WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. by dhiqson(m): 6:17am On Nov 23, 2022
grin

So you mean to tell me, this lady cussing and insulting men claims to be a Christian lady? grin
Wonderful

Phat ass christian lady in covered clothes..

Is that too much to ask? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You rather ''take It To Your Grave''? / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views / If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.