Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Jokes On Medics & Others - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes On Medics & Others (6229 Views)

Wet Latest And Funny Jokes On Your Whatsapp, Drop Ur Numbers / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2011
"All efforts to make this country ungovernable for my husband mr president prove abortion . . ."

Not again!! Tell me she didn't say this! grin
grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2011
~ I luv d whites! Everyone is celebrating Steve Jobs in his death. See people all over the internet quoting his words and mourning him with 'publicity' lol. If this hero were to be 4rm Africa, the government would raise a panel to investigate his death; he being the CEO of Apple Inc., he's got Competitors. The panel's first place to visit would be Microsoft. grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash - Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash. grin grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2011
Man told his wife he heard their next door neighbor had slept wit all the women in their compound, except one,

the wife replied "it must be mama Chidi she is too stingy!".
grin

1 Like

Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nice Jokes Bro grin grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by vb0mb(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
Thumbs up 2 d mods
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by vb0mb(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
Thumbs up 4 d mods
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Gbenge77(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lol
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2011
Thanks brothers. wink

a clergy was joining two gay men in marriage but didn't know how to pronounce them Husband and Wife. He thought about it for a while and yelled "I now pronounce you Man United
grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by emorse(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
Guy u try 2 much. I've been laughing like crazy since. Nice one man!
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by mikuz(m): 7:43am On Oct 28, 2011
Nice one!
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by jikez: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2011
check this out http://9jaknow.tk/
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2011
thanx brovas! cheesy
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
Man: is there anyway 4 long life?
Doctor: get married.
Ma: will it help?
Doctor: no, but thought of long life will never com again!!!!!
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by ARareGem(f): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2011
Cool smiley
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
Copied. . .

Adieu! Adieu!! Adieu!!!

The entire family of carbohydrate of balance diet LGA regret 2 announce d death of Dr. Father, Broda & Grandfada MR RICE who died in fire accident along pot express road. He is survived by Mrs stew(Wife), curry & thyme(twin daughta), onions & maggi, son in-law.

Burial arrangement dec 25,body leaves kitchen mourtuary to his home town(dining table). Musik by spoon n plate. Cup n water are highly invited. Papa our stomach luvs u,may your soul rest in bossom of d toilet. merry chrisman and happy new year in Advance
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
Musa about to embark on a journey decided dat his wife wears steel underwear:

He locked it & gave d key to his friend Tafida saying "If I don't come back in 5 yrs time, pls unlock & set her free".

Musa set out on his journey & about half an hour, he saw a cloud of dust behind him.

He luked back only 2c Tafida his friend running afta him. "What's wrong?" he asked.

Panting, Tafida answered "U gave me d wrong key!"
grin grin
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2011
A man caught his wife in bed wit his best friend. In anger, he took a gun and shot his friend,his frend died instantly. His wife shouted, "Henry, if U continue like dis U will lose all ur frends and ΰя dad ohh!! cheesy
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
Cosmos was sent, was sent by his madam, to deliver a life Christmas-chicken to her friend in Surulere.
Knowing Cosmos well, his madam thought it was best to write her friend's address with a detailed description of the house and how Cosmos would get there.
Cosmos promptly boarded an okada and told him to go straight to Surulere.
Unfortunately, the careless okadaman rode quite roughly and soon Cosmos, the okadaman and the chicken fell off the bike.
The chicken immediately started running away.
Rather than pursue the chicken, Cosmos burst out laughing right there on the floor.
The okadaman was surprised and asked why Cosmos was laughing rather than catching his chicken.
Cosmos responded "See this Mumu chicken! Where does she know that she is going? when the address is with me
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by freeccnow(f): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hahaha, i have read the entire Jokes thing and i must say that i like it all.
Thanks for exploring guys
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2011
Mrs Patience Jonathan went out for drinks with some of the top women.Waiter brings their bill:
Mrs Jonathan N10,400
Ngozi Okonjo N10,250
Dora Akunyili N10,450
Turai Yar'adua N10,200
Total N41,300
She says:I will pay for everyone else,but Total must pay for herself because i didnt invite her, afterall she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by Ben13: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2011
A man came to work on Monday morning with two black eyes. His boss asked what happened.

The man replied, “On Sunday, I was sitting behind a big woman at church. When we stood up to sing hymns, I noticed that her dress was caught in her butt crack, so I was trying to be nice and I pulled it out for her. Then, she turned around and punched me in the eye.”

The boss asked, “Okay, so where did you get the other shiner?”

“Well,” the man said, “I figured she didn’t want it out, so I pushed it back in.
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by nduprincekc(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ben13:
Husband & wife agreed dat anytym dey wnt 2 hav sex, dey wil cal it FONECALL so dat d kids wil no decode. 1 day, d husband sends his son 2 tel mum dat he wants 2 mak a fonecall. Mum replies, tel ur Dad dat netwrk is busy 2dy. Husband replies: Tell ur mum dat if network is busy@home, I wil go 2 a public fone boot. Wif replies:Te l ur Dad dat if he dares go 2 a public fone, den I wil open a businez center here.
i tink dis one iz realy freekin''dan odass'm On Aug 29, 2011 Husband & wife agreed dat anytym dey wnt 2
hav sex, dey wil cal it FONECALL so dat d kids
wil no decode. 1 day, d husband sends his son
2 tel mum dat he wants 2 mak a fonecall.
Mum replies, tel ur Dad dat netwrk is busy
2dy. Husband replies: Tell ur mum dat if network is busy@home, I wil go 2 a public
fone boot. Wif replies:Te l ur Dad dat if he
dares go 2 a public fone, den I wil open a
businez center here. (m On Aug 29, 2011 Husband & wife agreed dat anytym dey wnt 2
hav sex, dey wil cal it FONECALL so dat d kids
wil no decode. 1 day, d husband sends his son
2 tel mum dat he wants 2 mak a fonecall.
Mum replies, tel ur Dad dat netwrk is busy
2dy. Husband replies: Tell ur mum dat if network is busy@home, I wil go 2 a public
fone boot. Wif replies:Te l ur Dad dat if he
dares go 2 a public foe, den I wil open a
businez center here. i tink dis one got me on d corner walai??
Re: Jokes On Medics & Others by nduprincekc(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ben13:
A man had a bad case of stammering. He went to many doctors

over the years, but none of them could help him. Finally one doctor

said to him"I believe I found the reason for your stammering". The

man asked, "Wha, wha, wha, what is my pro, pro, problem." The

doctor replied, "Your penis is very, very large. The weight of your

penis is causing a strain on your larynx, and this results in your

stammering. The only solution to this is to perform a penis

transplant." The man was really tired of his stammering, so he

agreed to a transplant. Several days later the doctor called the man

up and informed him that they have found a suitable donor.The

transplant operation was successfully performed and the man could

speak without any stutter. At first he was happy, but after a while

he began to miss his large penis, and how the girls used to love it.

He finally went back to his doctor and said, "Doctor, I am grateful

for the opportunity you have given me to speak without a stammer, but

I miss my old penis. Please find the transplant donor and tell him

that we have to exchange joysticks back." The doctor shook his head

and replied, "That's im, im, im, im, im, imp, impo, impo,

impossible."
diz one sweetest one among all''

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House / Black-toto. . .lol / New Security Check At Murtala International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.