Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) (21171 Views)

Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29am On Nov 22, 2022
This is a quick meal idea on how to cook healthy vegetables egg sauce and boiled unripe plantains. This meal is so healthy and contains most of the nutrients you will need for a healthy living.

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLzMjhnwQg

STEPS:

Wash and cut the unripe plantains in big chunks, add water to the same level and cook till its soft.
Add in salt, cook for few more minutes and drain out the water.
Slice the onions, tomatoes, peppers, ugu.
Break in the eggs in a bowl, add in salt and curry powder or any seasoning of your choice.
Whisk in the eggs to combine properly.
In a dry pan on heat, add in little oil.
Add in the chopped onions and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
Add in the tomatoes and peppers and stir fry for a minute.
Reduce the heat to low, add in the eggs, mix with the tomatoes and peppers.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add in the chopped Ugu and stir fry for a minute.
Take it off the heat.
Serve and enjoy with the boiled unripe plantains.
Very healthy meal.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2022
Yummy kiss

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by HardMirror(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This is a quick meal idea on how to cook healthy vegetables egg sauce and boiled unripe plantains. This meal is so healthy and contains most of the nutrients you will need for a healthy living.

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

you have done it again. Nice

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Correct woman.

Mariahangel, oya.. e don ready.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by SNEFF: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good food is the next big thing after life ✔︎

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
HardMirror:
you have done it again. Nice

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Correct woman.

I appreciate you Zonefree, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
SNEFF:
Good food is the next big thing after life ✔︎

Very true!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

this food too small for me to eat

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Correct woman.

Better person!
You see? Na this type you suppose dey invite me.
No be like that one the other day.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you

Nne, well done.
You made my favourite extra nutritious.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Zonefree(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Better person!
You see? Na this type you suppose dey invite me.
No be like that one the other day.
grin
Any one I call you, just waka come with spoon. No dey select food, it's segregation.

10 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, well done.
You made my favourite extra nutritious.

Thank you nne, it's all for you. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Tegabadguy:
this food too small for me to eat

Boiled unripe plantain is so filling. You might not finish the served portion at one sitting sef cool

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
To enjoy this type of food well, I will need one big 'jumbo' first to open the express road

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by okirewaju(f): 5:11am On Nov 23, 2022
Nice. I love boiling my Plantain with the back also.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2022
okirewaju:
Nice. I love boiling my Plantain with the back also.

I personally think cooking the unripe plantain with the back is more healthy and nutritious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Boiled unripe plantain is so filling. You might not finish the served portion at one sitting sef cool
okay ooo
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
shocked
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Nwadu: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nigerians are not vegetarians.. they love anything blood

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Antimarraige:
To enjoy this type of food well, I will need one big 'jumbo' first to open the express road
Sabi nigga grin

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by sofeo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by boldking(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eat it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by naijknight: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nonsense sauce till you shit your intestine out angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Charismatic107: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
I know it will be gloryhomemaker even before opening the thread, wehdone ma

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Veezy4u(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
How much for the ingredients
1k to N50 5h to N20, 2h to N10 what a bluu bloo

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
This food makes prick to stand very hard like kondo olopa.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Juniorangel(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
See better blood tonic... cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by BabaCommander: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

STEPS:

Wash and cut the unripe plantains in big chunks, add water to the same level and cook till its soft.
Add in salt, cook for few more minutes and drain out the water.
Slice the onions, tomatoes, peppers, ugu.
Break in the eggs in a bowl, add in salt and curry powder or any seasoning of your choice.
Whisk in the eggs to combine properly.
In a dry pan on heat, add in little oil.
Add in the chopped onions and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
Add in the tomatoes and peppers and stir fry for a minute.
Reduce the heat to low, add in the eggs, mix with the tomatoes and peppers.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add in the chopped Ugu and stir fry for a minute.
Take it off the heat.
Serve and enjoy with the boiled unripe plantains.
Very healthy meal.

U boided ur plantain with pelling it?
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Make I show my darling wife, the wonderful mother of my children. Everything readily available in house right now, except ugu leaves

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2022
Spoilt child
VeryWickedGoat:
This food makes prick to stand very hard like kondo olopa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent Yam Discolouration / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe / What Type Of Blender Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.