Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) (21209 Views)

Make Italian Spaghetti Sauce With 5 Ingredients / My Healthy Chicken Curry Sauce With Vegetables (Pix) / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo see better iron mix with things and things, my own problem is when una go start to dey share this food here

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
HardMirror:
you have done it again. Nice
Back to back..

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Olas121: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thanks �

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
luluosas:
Make I show my darling wife, the wonderful mother of my children. Everything readily available in house right now, except ugu leaves

You are a great husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Mercury12(m): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice. Thanks for sharing smiley

Can you try garden egg sauce too in your next video

@gloryhomemaker

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Bobbiee: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omo. I'm trying this ASAP. Common man cannot die on top garri, rice, and beans day in day out.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2022
Seeing well-cooked and nutritious meals makes me happy. In essence, food makes me very happy. At this moment, whatever burden I had has been lifted upon seeing this meal.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by God2man2again(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
You boiled the unripe plantain without peeling it?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by God2man2again(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2022
Did you boil the unripe plantain without peeling it?
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Tannhauser(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
cheesy

Chai... after eating this kind meal, you know the only way to show your madam appreciation is....

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
God2man2again:
Did you boil the unripe plantain without peeling it?

The peels prevent the plantains from soaking up too much water.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by ideaz: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2022
God2man2again:

Yes, from the video and I know if you try it, you will never peel unripe plantain before boiling again.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Allisgud: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
If i use odogwu bitters push dis food,my babe toto go hear am

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kudos to you at Op cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mercury12:
Nice. Thanks for sharing smiley

Can you try garden egg sauce too in your next video

@gloryhomemaker

Sure I will, though I have some videos in line already. I will mention you when I upload it.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Seeing well-cooked and nutritious meals makes me happy. In essence, food makes me very happy. At this moment, whatever burden I had has been lifted upon seeing this meal.

I like you already cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
God2man2again:

Yes, try it you will enjoy it.
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Kudos to you at Op cool

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Vhu1: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Thanks so much
gloryhomemaker:

You are a great husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I personally think cooking the unripe plantain with the back is more healthy and nutritious.
I will try it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by swagguElite(m): 4:54am On Nov 24, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
This is a quick meal idea on how to cook healthy vegetables egg sauce and boiled unripe plantains. This meal is so healthy and contains most of the nutrients you will need for a healthy living.

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLzMjhnwQg

STEPS:

Wash and cut the unripe plantains in big chunks, add water to the same level and cook till its soft.
Add in salt, cook for few more minutes and drain out the water.
Slice the onions, tomatoes, peppers, ugu.
Break in the eggs in a bowl, add in salt and curry powder or any seasoning of your choice.
Whisk in the eggs to combine properly.
In a dry pan on heat, add in little oil.
Add in the chopped onions and fry for 30 seconds on medium heat.
Add in the tomatoes and peppers and stir fry for a minute.
Reduce the heat to low, add in the eggs, mix with the tomatoes and peppers.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
Add in the chopped Ugu and stir fry for a minute.
Take it off the heat.
Serve and enjoy with the boiled unripe plantains.
Very healthy meal.
Thank you, I will keep learning from you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
swagguElite:
Thank you, I will keep learning from you.

Am glad I could be of help.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by luluosas(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
I prepared mine today, and we really enjoyed it. It was very delicious
gloryhomemaker:
This is a quick meal idea on how to cook healthy vegetables egg sauce and boiled unripe plantains. This meal is so healthy and contains most of the nutrients you will need for a healthy living.

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

STEPS:

Wash and cut the unripe plantains in big chunks, add water to the same level and cook till its soft.
Break in the eggs in a bowl, add in salt and curry powder or any seasoning of your choice.
Take it off the heat.
Very healthy meal.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
luluosas:
I prepared mine today, and we really enjoyed it. It was very delicious

Oh great. Am glad you all enjoyed it.
Well done.
Re: How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) by Swiftgrp: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Unripe plantains
Eggs
Fresh tomatoes
Peppers
Onions
Ugu (pumpkin leaves)
Cooking oil
Curry powder
Salt

STEPS:

Take it off the heat.
Very healthy meal.
That's gonna be a tasty balanced diet. But the plantains used here don't look unripened.

A creative video though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOW TO KNOW Original & Fake Eva Bottled Water- Photos / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / How To Make Spicy Isi Ewu: Spiced Goat Head Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.