Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) (48651 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2022
Can we blame their action on CHRISTIANITY.... No but if this happens to be Mallam.....

The useless and hypocrite christian on this forum would have been running their evil mouth on islam.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by onuman: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hassanmaye:
Stupid dog tribe WHO believe drinking blood brings Money, the most educated in the country, animals

Say no to generalisation.

There are those who argue like the most Shophistiwretched.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Igbodicool(m): 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2022
The SKULLarship region of fallen demon.

Anything to boost their imaginary IGR but remain in poverty is welcomed by them.

Ndị ogbu araa ọbara!
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
What kind of friend is this for God's sake?
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by micflo28(m): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2022
No be everybody dem suppose carry go court. Just slaughter these miscreants on live camera and barbecue their remains for wild dogs to feast on. If I Become the president I will be so brutal that my urine will flow with the blood of the wicked. I will have zero tolerance for evil doers. Public beheading will be a normal sight. No bloody rum taker will challenge my decisions.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by juman(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2022
Oh oh.
Fear for your life.
People close to you might be your enemy.
Be attentive, you should be seeing the sign. If you see that bad sign run for your life.

Innocent man was senselessly murdered.
So sad.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Pat081: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
That is why I hate going to all these new churches all those old churches like the Catholic Church etc are the best but people don't know many have died in the church in the name of looking for one powerful Pastor

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Gandrova: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Skull miners I hail una ooo! grin
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by juman(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Just imagine because of two hundred thousands naira he killed his friend.

They could have gotten the head, heart, two hands etc they wanted without killing anybody.
They could have it from dead body.

Money ritual is fake.
Dont do it.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by juman(m): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Pat081:
That is why I hate going to all these new churches all those old churches like the Catholic Church etc are the best but people don't know many have died in the church in the name of looking for one powerful Pastor

Powerful pastor mean pastor that is using juju.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Bigboy911: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Afonja useless tins are cursed to human beings
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Horokrox: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please what's the SLOGAN of OGUN State again?
The Skull Mining International Center of Excellence grin
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Raphaeldhero(m): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:
Why are ritualists always claiming to be pastors.

Is that a strategic tag not to be arrested?

I fear who no fear Ogun state in Nigeria.

My own na the way wey police officers take dey solve all dis puzzles o

U sure say Dem no dey do ritual join...

Hmmm....am just saying
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Ibrahimmufutau: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
He confessed further that it was Ft diff huff CFC Ft Duff huff GFC herbalist who was introduced to him by pastor Felix Ajadi that requested for human head, heart, two hands, and legs. He stated further that the said herbalist who is now at large promised to pay him the sum of N200,000 if he is able to get the listed human parts for him.

He explained further that the herbalist paid N80,000 as advance payment with the promise to pay the balance of N120,000 on receiving the items.

Trust no friends. especially the ones from Oduduwa federal republic of miners embarassed tongue

I pboan biafara are more worst and dangerous than any mankind in the world as far as money ritualism is concern to thextent of using their mother of father. Zombu zombu people worshiping money instead of their creator. The adage: the root of money is evil is sufficed for the igbos.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Pat081: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
juman:

Powerful pastor mean pastor that is using juju.
To you abi and that is not what I mean by powerful Pastor
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Darlsonyii: 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
That man looks like senator Ike egwere madu
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by pastie(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:

Man act of wickedness has no bound.. We are truely at the end time according pastor righteousness

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by LagosIsForIgbos: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please what's the SLOGAN of OGUN State again?

Golgotha
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:

There's no single herbalist or human ritualist in the entire South East.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by 2016v2017: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
sad sad The heart of man is desperately wicked.Imagine what a man had the heart to do to his bosom friend.Really some friends are a thousand times worse than an enemy and we pray never to meet such.The Apocryphal Book of Sirach in the Good News Bible says" Stay away from your enemies, and be on guard against your friends".
In today's wicked world,we should and must learn to be on guard against our FRIENDS.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by 2016v2017: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
BigYash:
Trust nobody.. This is why I don't have or keep friends..

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Segzy19: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
O ba furo e!

Zonefree:
Ogun state and skull mining are romantically in love.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
FullBlastLight:
All these unfortunate & disheartening incidents are pointers to the very fact that, the end of the world is much nearer than ever before!

Of course, the Scriptures foretold, among other things, that:

*Iniquities shall abound!

*The wicked sha do wickedly!

*Many shall turn aside to Satan!

*Many shall be blasphemers!

*Many shall be unholy!

*The love of mammon or money shall aggressively increase!

*He!l shall progressively enlarge itself!

Folks, repent, and be reconciled to the Living God through Christ Jesus, so as to escape perdition!
Wickedness have abounded since the beginning of time..
Was it not your Fairytale Book of the Bible,that Cain killed his brother Abel?

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by kettykin: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:

If the evil committed in this state were to be done elsewhere, that's state would have been excommunicated from Nigeria. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by nesphil(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Holy Bible called these ones - Wolves in sheep's clothing.

onthehill:
Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed And Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClQQ6rftfyZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Gkemz: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2022
Zonefree:
Ogun state and skull mining are romantically in love.

Not only ogun but the entire wicked tribe called ofe-mmanu
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Prince001(m): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
ibechris:

Why u no talk the same thing about Alfa thats ritualist? Everyone na barawo na d person den catch be thief!
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by ukaface(f): 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
And I was busy thinking this tribe is the next thing after Jesus.

No sin, all saints.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Franciscabless(f): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
Things are really happening trusting someone in this era is like putting your hand in Lion mouth. God have mercy
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Major7: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
He confessed further that it was one herbalist who was introduced to him by pastor Felix Ajadi that requested for human head, heart, two hands, and legs. He stated further that the said herbalist who is now at large promised to pay him the sum of N200,000 if he is able to get the listed human parts for him.

He explained further that the herbalist paid N80,000 as advance payment with the promise to pay the balance of N120,000 on receiving the items.

Trust no friends. especially the ones from Oduduwa federal republic of miners embarassed tongue

May God have mercy on you for such tribalistic words. I forgive you.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Upon all this yet plenty Yorubas are very poor
When will they stop this believe? Is not working
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2022
The love of money is the root of evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.