Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) (48648 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by MNDY(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
akigbemaru:

Barbarian, you have started exhibiting your Simian and Flat-head syndrome. Before the advent of Britons to Niger area, that was nothing called Iboe or Ibo or Ugbo or Igbo tribe. They were known as a Tribe of Bonobos with Flat-head cannibals who ate monkeys and humans or anyhting standing on 2 legs.

Yorubas are still ahead of the Ibos by light years. The monkey tribe with flat-head syndrome could not and would not sustain on their own and bonobos always migrate. Laws are coming to cut your monkey's tails from influx. Even in 2022, the Iboland is worse than the Papau Guinea.

Why have the Yoruba's refused to
find a lasting solution to this rubbish.
Your monarchs that are supposed to
find a way to end it are heavily involved in it.
I am not an Igbo or defending the other
guy you are clashing with.

But I want to let you know how very
unacceptable and repulsive human ritual
killing is to we from other tribes.
It's very repulsive to make one hate Yoruba
as a tribe entirely. Other tribes are doing it
too but not on the level Yorubas are.

The idea of killing and butchering a fellow
human like an animal is not only disgusting
but highly and shockingly weird.
We the other people from other tribes take it
that Yoruba's are comfortable with it, if not,
it would have drastically reduced.

I live in the southwest, I've lived in the
Ogun State too (in serious fear throughout sha)
and I have expressed my conclusion to my Yoruba
friend Sodeeq about this matter that you Yoruba's
are committing and living with this disgusting act
comfortably because you handle knife very well to
kill goat, your favourite meat as a tribe. So, it's not
such a big deal to you people. If you know how it
disgusts we other tribes eh....

I really really love Yoruba's but this single nonsense of
killing/cutting a fellow human like animal makes me
always want to hate them too. IT'S BULLSHIT.
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by SPAMBOX7: 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
This is Why I can never be friends with any Yoruba. The only set of people that can go any length for their selfish gains. I'm not being tribalistic it's just facts
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by Herbiodun09: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
MNDY:

If you are saying we should attack the pagan religion of the perpetrators only, you are still not making sense. Because a Muslim or Christian Yoruba can still meet the Yoruba pagans for ritual. You Yoruba's have serious work to do on this human ritual of a thing. If you know how it disgusts we other tribes from other places to see a human butcher a fellow human like animal eh...it's very very disgusting, highly and shockingly weird. Very unacceptable and repulsive enough to make someone totally hate Yoruba as a tribe. And your monarchs are doing nothing about it because they are involved in it too. The way I really really love Yoruba's ehn, but this single character makes me always want to hate them too.

I lived there in Ibafo in Ogun for 1yr plus and only God knows how scared I was for my life throughout my stay there. I remember many ritual killing stories that happened, even the one involving teenagers that cut a girl's head etc. It's terrible. I was so confused that I had to ask Sodeeq my Ibadan Yoruba friend if Yoruba's are bold to hold a knife and butcher/dismember a human easily because you people kill goats very well as goat-meat is Yoruba's preferred meat.

Your thoughts are disgusting
Re: Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) by MNDY(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
Herbiodun09:

Your thoughts are disgusting

There is nothing as disgusting as killing and cutting a human-being like animal.
Very gut-wrenching and not to be spoken of at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.