Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers (28930 Views)

The Glazers Want £6bn For Manchester United / Elon Musk Is Set To Buy Manchester United From The Glazers Family� / 'We Want Glazers Out' - Man Utd Fans Make Their Feelings Known In AZ Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Kingray10: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
I want to buy it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Emmy000seun(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
This will be a nice idea, Man United need to change hand... glazer's time is over at the club.. Ronaldo interview don expose them very well..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Streetmovement(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If CR7 no open mouth talk all those other fraud called players no go fit talk after them go dey make mouth anyhow..now he don dey happen

Useless club with evil intentions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Greatex90: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
The Ronaldo effect.
CR7 the most influential and GOAT.

Like for Ronaldo, Share for Ororo shocked

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Stronghold91: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2022
isahecons5:
Where's our Dangote?
Dangote fit by man united
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by nerdjared: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ngozi utd fans that are always criticizing city for been owned by Arabs now want arab money lol
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Recession is on the way for the global stands..

Many clubs will be up for sales.

Many business will change hands/ownership.

And many firms will lay off workers.. lipsrsealed

Sad reality ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Cmanforall: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Naturalista(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by mfm04622: 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ronaldo finally pursue the owners of the club out of their club!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
First Liverpool, now Man United...!

Great times ahead in EPL!

Imagine United and Liverpool under the ownership of the same kinda people in charge of PSG, Man City, Bayern, and Newcastle!

European Football is not ready for that... That would be unfair!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by sterlingD(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Joebayo217:
Arab money abeg embarassed
CaptainAyub:
Arab money abeg come grin
Juniorpope123:
Arab money coming
The money is hovering over,surveying and watching
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2022
I would have bought it but the club is dead.
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Stanweezy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
The effect of Ronaldo Interview, he's bold to open up on the rot going on in the club

The club will remember him for been part of the reformation

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by mytime24(f): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Arab guy shld buy d club

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by wiseone28: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Lionstep:
Ok...... Liverpool also up for sale dam!!! It is well
I wish my money is up to Liverpool price..

I really love my club
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Peacecore: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ronaldo na agent of destruction. ManU wey dey do well before he come. He come scatter am. I just hope the new owner go banish Ronaldo and rename the club, I red devil make we know whether dem go follow for big six, idiot and woman United grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by pinkasso: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
This Brexit, COVID and Ukraine war really messed up the UK economy ...
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by wiseone28: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
Viltron:
Let's buy Liverpool together

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by ipobarecriminals: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
grin Good
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Lionstep: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2022
wiseone28:
I wish my money is up to Liverpool price..

I really love my club

If only wishes were horse

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by darelar(m): 9:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Ronaldo should just buy Manchester United as payback.

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Skullano(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
wunmi590:

C. Ronaldo moved coke away their sales declined for like a week.

He called out Manchester united board and coaching teams and the club is up for sale...

Abeg who be that babalawo wey do the juju for this man? lipsrsealed

He is just a blunt man with lots of guts..

4 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elon Chinedu Musk over to you

3 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Ray07(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Man U has Maguire

Man U terminate contract with one of the greatest footballer

Man U up for sales

Red devils, wetin the sub...

Wahala much ooh
His going next summer. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Bfly: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2022
When they wanted him to apologies he hit them hard again. Now they are in pain.

lol.
Ronaldo na badman.

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make Ronaldo or Dangote buy the club

2 Likes

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2022
Viltron:
grin u wey no fit even shock me now with 5k
Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by Starz825(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2022
Make Messi. Ronaldo and neymar join money buy this club abeg...

Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Man Utd 'up For Sale' As The Glazers Begin Process To Seek New Buyers by emmabest2000(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2022
FawolTechNG:
The CR7 Effect!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From The Lagos Marathon 2017 / Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) / Isaac Success On Vacation In Benin After Super Eagles Snub (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.