Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) (3175 Views)

Pro And Con Of Golf 4 Please Advice With Your Experience !!! / Can Peugeot 207 1.4ltr Engine Be Swapped With A VW Golf Gti/nissan Primera / What Model Of Car Is Best For Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by stillgreen(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2011
hi all, I need sumtin like dis, saw it on a thread here. I need help to identify the year of production/ engine specifications and options of the above. In addition I want if I could get sumtin like dis with 4 doors. Thanks everyone, am anticipating your help.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by stillgreen(m): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2011
pls am confused help sad
Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is a golf 3. The front volkswagen grill which would have made it a bit easy to determine the year has been replaced by a badgeless grill. Angel eyes has been added to the bonnet and original headlamp replaced. Which ever way it's a slightly pimped golf mk3 manufactured between 1992 and 1998. Would be difficult to determine engine size or power.
Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by stillgreen(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
saxywale:

This is a golf 3. The front volkswagen grill which would have made it a bit easy to determine the year has been replaced by a badgeless grill. Angel eyes has been added to the bonnet and original headlamp replaced. Which ever way it's a slightly pimped golf mk3 manufactured between 1992 and 1998. Would be difficult to determine engine size or power.

thank you very much wale, I do appreciate. But do these types of Gti's come with a 5- door option, a/c and auto transmission?
Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by femmy2010(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
stillgreen:

thank you very much wale, I do appreciate. But do these types of Gti's come with a 5- door option, a/c and auto transmission?

Yes they do.
Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by stillgreen(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
femmy2010:

Yes they do.[/color][/b]
femmy2010:

Yes they do.[/color][/b]
Thank u femmy, I dont hw much I can get one of these in lagos, if u have an idea(that is not cut-neck) pls share. Appreciate all the comments.
Re: Help! What Model/year Of Golf Gti Is Dis(pic Included) by femmy2010(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2011
If you want to buy from Cotonou then N700k would get you one with auto transmission and N650k for one with manual transmission.
5drs though.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car / Cracked Up Dash Board (lexus 330) / Reconstructed Exhaust Muffler, How Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.