Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! (462 Views)

Ican ATS 3 Study Packs Hard Copies Urgently Needed. / Ican Skills Study Packs For Sale / A thread for ICAN, CITN & CIPM study materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by omotolsy(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2022
I am giving out study packs i used during professional certification.

CIA(Chartered Institute of Administration)
CIPM(Chartered Institute of Personnel Management)

These packs are packs used from 2008 to 2012, i dont know if they have been updated but it definitely would help you prepare for the diets.

It is totally free.

1 Share

Re: GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2022
omotolsy:
I am giving out study packs i used during professional certification.

CIA(Chartered Institute of Administration)
CIPM(Chartered Institute of Personnel Management)

These packs are packs used from 2008 to 2012, i dont know if they have been updated but it definitely would help you prepare for the diets.

It is totally free.

Good morning sir
Thank you for this opportunity
I'm interested sir
GOD bless you abundantly
Re: GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2022
I've chatted you on WhatsApp
Re: GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by omotolsy(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
Amen
MALIGNANTHost:

Good morning sir
Thank you for this opportunity
I'm interested sir
GOD bless you abundantly
Re: GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by MALIGNANTHost(f): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
Thank you so much Mr David
You are GOD-sent
I appreciate you sir
GOD will bless you abundantly
You will never know sadness
You will go from heights to heights
You will move from greatness to greatness
You will be celebrated always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GONE! CIPM Study Packs(f1-p2) & CIA Study(intermediate-professional) FREE GONE! by omotolsy(m): 1:55am On Dec 12, 2022
Amennnnn.
uwc
MALIGNANTHost:
Thank you so much Mr David
You are GOD-sent
I appreciate you sir
GOD will bless you abundantly
You will never know sadness
You will go from heights to heights
You will move from greatness to greatness
You will be celebrated always

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Won UK Scholarship Dies On Day He Was To Travel / Study In China: What You Need To Know / This Strike Need To Stop Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.