Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

This Strike Need To Stop Now. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Strike Need To Stop Now. (465 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? / Jamb With Satanic Unrefundable 10k Issues For Reg Centers .... Need To Stop Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Strike Need To Stop Now. by Kasieze(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
All ESUT students should sign up in this site www.esutforum.com so that we talk on how to bring this strike to an end.
Re: This Strike Need To Stop Now. by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2010
Yeah, just search for ''my school comm'' (type it without space) on facebook and LIKE it, you'll get the latest gist about our tertiary schools in Nigeria and/or otherwise concerning admissions and all other educational stuffs.

I found it useful and I don't want to be selfish; therefore, that's why I'm sharing this.

@all, JUST HAVE A LOOK AT THE FB PAGE AND YOU'LL BE NATURAL FORCED TO PRESS THE 'LIKE' BUTTON! Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Any Unizik Student? / Original Calculators On Sale Now / Where,when,and How Must The Change Start?lets Start Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.