Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How To Get Copywriting Clients Using Instagram - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get Copywriting Clients Using Instagram (331 Views)

How To Fix Your Npower January Payment Using Instagram / Get 10 Copywriting Jobs Sent To You For Free!!! (₦200k Monthly Average Salary) / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Copywriting Clients Using Instagram by Joseph1505(m): 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Here’s how I got copywriting clients with Instagram�

I made sure my bio was super clear on how I helped people. I mentioned my ideal clients directly (online business owners) how I helped them with my copywriting services and a call-to-action which was to check out my services in the link in bio.
Here’s a template “I help [audience] achieve [outcome and benefit] with [your services]. Check out my services below [link in bio > services].

I posted regular content that would be useful for the type of client I was trying to attract. So I spoke about how to improve their performance on search, the process of hiring a copywriter, tips for writing better web copy and advice on content marketing for their blogs. I actually got one of my first clients based on how much they liked the way I wrote my OWN captions. So, even without seeing a portfolio, they liked how I wrote and presented myself and that was enough.

I leveraged stories a lot and tagged my favourite creators who I know shared an audience with me. I would reshare their posts and tag them in the story and then they would reshare it to their audience and that got me exposed to more people

I did lives with other copywriters who served a different niche than I did or people in shoulder industries like web designers etc. This was another great way to get me exposed to more people in my target audience

Instagram isn’t the only social media platform you can leverage to get in touch with new clients, a lot of copywriters also have success with LinkedIn.

Personally, I haven’t leveraged LinkedIn to connect with clients. But others who have tend to write articles on the LinkedIn platform demonstrating their expertise and how they can help potential clients to build their authority.

It’s also a good idea to make connections with people in shoulder industries (web designers, SEOs, graphic designers, developers) etc who you can share jobs with. It’s also a great way to show off any certificates and trainings you’ve done specifically for copywriting.

I have more tips to drop

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Now Recruiting / Is Sapa Threatening You? / Outcess Solution Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.