Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her (45836 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by favour32(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
Pay the bride price and other marriage requirements as tradition demands.
Any other thing na secondary or irrelevant.
She don be ya wife....go to registry for proper documentation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Decent09(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's nw pls it's definitely nigeria turn #naija lokan now

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country, either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Where are you when Igbos miscreants are unleashing terror in to the Igbos.

May God reset your brain and connect it with your hands, so that you will not write rubbish again.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by emmabest2000(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Pastor is not a hypocrite.

Many churches have a 'NO TESTING BEFORE PURCHASE' policy. Or , to put it bluntly 'NO SAMPLING BEFORE PURCHASE'

The reason why they do it...it is because if you can resist temptation before marriage, you will be able to resist temptation AFTER marriage. Because adultery affects far too many people..especially when children are involved. (It is not a perfect rule, but you know...).

The bible is also very clear about that. No sechs before maridge.

You don't have to like the policy...and some pastors would go ahead if the copule repented before marriage.

The most important question should be... The lady in the picture, is she a virgin ?
If not ,
Then both you and the yeye pastor are just talking ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2022
alingo2013:
grin just using psychology on the foolish lady, if the holy spirit know that they've had sex shouldn't it have told the pastor, why will it ask the pastor to ask
grin grin grin Wisdom no go kiee you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Emdebby2: 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2022
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by BabaCommander: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2022
Paulnoma:

A buried carcass will soon send out a stinking stench.
wisdom is profitable to direct.
The emphasis is on SOME......
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by HomeTutorsPro: 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Wetin you drink?
Fermented mosquito urine with water from the left breast of a 66 year old agama lizard.
You want some?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
emmabest2000:

The most important question should be... The lady in the picture, is she a virgin ?
If not ,
Then both you and the yeye pastor are just talking ......

Yes, pastor is that in your eyes...because he upholds the rules.

Good, I guess you follow the rules and don't get into trouble with the law...there fore you must be...talking...like the pastor who upholds the rules of his religion...you are talking....

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ayomivic:

All these so called pastor doest know what it mrans to.defiled the bed.

Which bed defiles?

That is not bed defiled.

The man that finger her is the only one entitled to marry her. Did pastor now want her to go and marry another man aftershe had been finger by another man?

Which one is the bed defiled between her marry the person that finger her and her mary another man after been fingered by another man.

That pastor really need to learn more

Well, they knew they should not get into hanky panky before joining his church, didn;t they.

Besides, if they are not satisfied with the pastor...they can join another church....OR just go to court and get married. Simple. There is no law in Nigeria that says YE MUST GET MARRIED IN PASTOR TWITTER'S KIRK.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Penisman: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
alingo2013:
grin just using psychology on the foolish lady, if the holy spirit know that they've had sex shouldn't it have told the pastor, why will it ask the pastor to ask

Wetin even consign holy spirit for person Toto sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Will that Pastor have the courage to ask such question if the groom is a millionaire and the financial pillar of his Church? Is the Pastor not taking advantage of the groom poverty to mock his marriage.

Yes, they should ask rich members where they get their money.

And yes, I attend one of them churches...where they don;t care if you are rich, they will discipline you if ye fall short. I even used to attend a church were the eledest son of a senior elder was disciplined for sinful activites...including sleeping around.

Plus, where did it say in the story the groom was poor or rich? Are your projecting much?
Don't allow yourself to be intimidated by any Pastor? They have no right asking a man and his bride whether they had sex before marriage.

What two adults do in the bedroom can only be accountable to the Almighty God.
[/quote]

Good, I agree with you. I learned that lesson at age 14. And they can also go to another church...no be by force to marry in strict church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by goodheart01: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
id4sho:
grin

Toto wahala, when bride price have been paid. Omo, na to go reception and go home onwards with my wife. No time

Imagine after paying my wife’s bride price, and one idiot will tell me not to marry her. The pastor must be categorically mad.

That’s why I don’t value church wedding. Just go and marry your wife traditionally and go home. After all the Bible says “Marry according to the custom of your land” and not according to the white man’s custom
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by goodheart01: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2022
alingo2013:

Exactly! All these scammer pastors. If the Holy Spirit was his paddy paddy why didn’t he tell him at once that they have fingered.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Those who can't cope with the policy can always go to another church to get wedded. There is nothing wrong with the policy. It good to see there are churches who are still very strict with Holiness.
Kobonaire234:

Many churches have a 'NO TESTING BEFORE PURCHASE' policy. Or , to put it bluntly 'NO SAMPLING BEFORE PURCHASE'

The reason why they do it...it is because if you can resist temptation before marriage, you will be able to resist temptation AFTER marriage. Because adultery affects far too many people..especially when children are involved. (It is not a perfect rule, but you know...).

You don't have to like the policy...and some pastors would go ahead if the copule repented before marriage.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by josite: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
With churches and pastors like this ,marriage will only get better.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by maasoap(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tataffo:
A clear case of "Things that never happened" Twitter users lie pass tinubu when being asked about his background

No Nigerian dead or alive lies pass Mr Obi, the lying machine.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by maasoap(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Won't the lady ever marry again? Won't the groom ever marry again? Nonsense and wasting of their time
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by izubext007: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
May is suppose to be the pastor that should finger her.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by SaturnNick(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

So better make the fiance dey go chop oloshos abi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by ShaqFu: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
All because of fingering.

Still I ponder, if the holy Spirit can disturb that pastor about what that couple did, I wonder why that same Holy Spirit can't give our politicians dirty slap so they can all stop being very wicked and deceitful.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Bridget95(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

If all intending couples practise no sex before marriage, how then will a lady know if her suitor is an impotent man?

How then will a man know if the lady he wants to marry can conceive a baby in her womb?

Is it not a fool that will buy a car without first opening the bonnet and testing the engine of the car?
Satan is typing through you
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Did pastor married his own wife a virgin?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by linearity: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Well, yeah, and Jesus too does not want us to continue in sin forever.....

I mentioned that as well, if you read carefully…I stated that, ‘we can not continue in Sins and expect Grace to abound’

My point is that, God does not turn any sinner away no matter when they turn back to Him or no matter how many times they sin and turn back to Him in repentance.

Jesus himself taught us this, but we felt that, God at one point will be fed up of our repentance and ‘feel’ we are using Him and ‘think’ we are not serious, let’s stop intervening and adjudicating for God on how and in what circumstances God will forgive or not forgive sins….leave that to God, He said I will forgive those whom I will forgive….it is none of our business. Our business is to win souls to God, ask them to repent and confess their sins and to live godliness lives and also to tell them that, God is a merciful forgiving God.

Jesus told his disciples, if your brother offends you 7x77 times in one day and turn back to ask for your forgiveness, you must forgive him/her….he then said, how much more will your Heavenly Father forgive you all your sins.

God cannot ask us to do what Himself cannot do, so if He is asking me to forgive my brother 7x77 times a day, God Himself will forgive us if we offend Him 7x77 times a day and turn to Him for forgiveness each time.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Ebymyk(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2022
Some pastors sef... He put fear for the woman body...
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by iyke2frankeze: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Which means they should remain single because of that. Abi?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
iyke2frankeze:

Which means they should remain single because of that. Abi?

Not having sex before marriage does not mean that there would be no marriage.

Also, they can go to a court, and do the deed. Simples. No law says that you must marry in church. I know people who went to court. No church required.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Olaolex: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Tataffo:
A clear case of "Things that never happened" Twitter users lie pass tinubu when being asked about his background
I thought as much too. The pastor only said they cannot join them but did not disclose what transpire between them. How would the poster know all these. Afterall, he was not in the said wedding. Stupid people with fake stories everywhere. Some people are just too good in fabricating lies. Lubish in Anambra tone
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Spiritualizt: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
NwekeUG:
A Twitter user has shared the story of how a wedding in a church close to her house was called off after the bride-to-be confessed to her pastor that she and her fiancé have engaged in for*play but have never had penetrative sex, IGBERETV reports.

The post read;

https://twitter.com/Chrissie_Jide/status/1594962753432715264?t=i3Bf35Y2Fq42laUqJLh5jQ&s=19
Abeg wetin bi de name of the church mak I go find virgin marri
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by Alpharey: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
So now what will be the end of this story. So they won't get married again for life or what. Are they suspended. I really want to Know.
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by iyke2frankeze: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Not having sex before marriage does not mean that there would be no marriage.

Also, they can go to a court, and do the deed. Simples. No law says that you must marry in church. I know people who went to court. No church required.
Oga stop digressing. I asked, since they have done wrong, should they remain single as a punishment for that?
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by int0x80(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Gullible folks!
Re: Pastor Calls Off Wedding After Bride-To-Be Told Him That Her Fiancé Fingered Her by GloriousGbola: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
All because of fingering.

Still I ponder, if the holy Spirit can disturb that pastor about what that couple did, I wonder why that same Holy Spirit can't give our politicians dirty slap so they can all stop being very wicked and deceitful.

Pastor G God gave me this money to sow a seed in your church. God gave me this money to buy you a private jet!

Pastor G - you are blessed!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ogbonna - World Youngest Bishop / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / Oyedepo Replies Presidency, Says ‘dead Buhari Statement Not Hate Speech’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.