Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Can I Solve This Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Solve This Please (468 Views)

How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / How to solve this fraudulent act by Union Bank staff / How Can I Solve This Issue Without Causing Tension In My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Solve This Please by Nic3(f): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2022
My phone got stolen so I tried doing my SIM welcome back, only to discover that my SIM wasn't linked to my MTN line.
So I went to their office only to discover that my SIM card bears a different name from mine and doesn't tally with the name on my NIN and welcome back can't be done. This is a SIM I have been using for the past 7 years and I registered it myself.
At that point I started crying like a baby....

Please who can assist me
Re: How Can I Solve This Please by idomalord: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2022
go to court and do affidavit then submit it and claim your line

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Solve This Please by frozen70(f): 3:58am On Nov 24, 2022
Nic3:
My phone got stolen so I tried doing my SIM welcome back, only to discover that my SIM wasn't linked to my MTN line.
So I went to their office only to discover that my SIM card bears a different name from mine and doesn't tally with the name on my NIN and welcome back can't be done. This is a SIM I have been using for the past 7 years and I registered it myself.
At that point I started crying like a baby....

Please who can assist me

If you want that particular line, go to MTN head quarters in VI that's where it can be solved

But for you not to have linked your NIN that's the punishment for you
Re: How Can I Solve This Please by Nic3(f): 4:48am On Nov 24, 2022
frozen70:

If you want that particular line, go to MTN head quarters in VI that's where it can be solved

But for you not to have linked your NIN that's the punishment for you
I tried linking it but I didn't know it didn't go through because it has never for once stopped working

VI while I am in Niger State
Re: How Can I Solve This Please by frozen70(f): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2022
Nic3:
I tried linking it but I didn't know it didn't go through because it has never for once stopped working

VI while I am in Niger State

Go to their main office there

(1) (Reply)

All The Stories That Don't Stand Up In Harry And Meghan's Netflix Series / Giant Mother Turtle Helped Back Into The Sea. / Very Important Information To Residents Of America!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.