Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) (12627 Views)

╚►start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 3 ◄╝ / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) Part 2 / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2011
Amaka bu aha ana enye umunwanyi nla igbo!
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by odumchi: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2011
Igbo sina ha M'ado ochichi na mgbe adianya. K'anyi lewan
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by SAMRIN: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2011
hello friends, I( am iin need of your help urgently, I am in love with a guy for past 6 years, but he has been married to someone else under xtreem pressure by his family, i cant live without him i am a muslim, plz suggest what should i do??
Reply Reply with quote Notify of replies
Pages: (1)
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by odumchi: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
This isn't the appropriate place to post that. Make a thread in the romance section and you will be sure to get reasonable assistance/advise.
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
odumchi:

Igbo sina ha M'ado ochichi na mgbe adianya. K'anyi lewan
lewan ihe ga eme na ubochi ozo.
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
akunta:

lewan ihe ga eme na ubochi ozo.
gini bu ihe nwanu ga eme ubochi ozo?
Nne akwu ngi na azu tongue
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ak7mann,
u r supposed to continue with my last word "ozo".
@op
sry for using english, but i couldnt have written the above down in igbo. grin
ak47mann:

gini bu ihe nwanu ga eme ubochi ozo?
Nne akwu ngi na azu tongue
Azu na azu bu ihe na abuo!
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
akunta:

@ak7mann,
u r supposed to continue with my last word "ozo".
@op
sry for using english, but i couldnt have written the above down in igbo. grin[b]Azu na azu bu ihe na abuo![/b]
dalu nne i bu onye nkuzi na asusu igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2011
Igbo bu asusu nnam, mana i marum ede ya ofuma!
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by Goldieluks: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2011
ofuma ofuma abia kita.
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2011
kita ka i bia ru. nwayo nwayo ka e ji eri ofe di oku
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by Mcoldsoja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
Ökü ga-emecha ju oyi
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by odumchi: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oyi akaghi oku nma
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by goldng: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
Nma Nma dili gi Chineke, Nma Nma dili gi Onye Oma!!!
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by odumchi: 8:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
Oma (Nma) ya di ebube. Lekwekwa Abu odo: Aka mmaranma ka'm gamgakue chineke mue aka maranma, kuwaraya aka mmarama
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by Mcoldsoja(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2011
Mmaranma YA ga digide ruo mgbe ebighebi
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2011
Ebighebi ka chukwu bu eze
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by Mcoldsoja(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2011
Eze ndi eze niile. Akunta, nnö o!
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2011
O! e no kwa ofuma?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2011
akunta:

O! e no kwa ofuma?
nne kedu kwanu? kam ju kene gi ajuju afo ole ka idu? makana ka isis asu igbo na ede kwa igbo go siri na i guru akwukwo na alaigbo. o diri nwanyi dika gi, kam choro na ndum grin grin
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2011
@ak47,kedu kam ga esi sa ajuju gi?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2011
akunta:

@ak47,kedu kam ga esi sa ajuju gi?

nne otu obu na isi cho ya, gwa mu ebe i gara akwukwo nwanyi oma cool o na onitsha ka igara akwukwo?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2011
A gurum akwukwo na Esut.
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2011
akunta:

A gurum akwukwo na Esut.
okay i gara akwukwo na ESUT nya ibu onye enugu state?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2011
@ak47, we r going off topic nw o!
must i be frm enugu to attend ESUT?
ok, guilty as charged tongue
@op, sry for using english, but if i had used igbo
trust me, no one will hv an idea of wat i wrote grin
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2011
akunta:

@ak47, we r going off topic nw o!
must i be frm enugu to attend ESUT?
ok, guilty as charged tongue
@op, sry for using english, but if i had used igbo
trust me, no one will hv an idea of wat i wrote grin
ok am sorry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
Back to topic
Ginwa kwanu, e bu onye ebe?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by ak47mann(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
akunta:

Back to topic
Ginwa kwanu, e bu onye ebe?
a bu mu onye anambra state!!
kedu maka gi kwa nu onye ebe ka ibu?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by odumchi: 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
Ibu onye Anambra? Amam na obu Ebonhu kisi maka aga iza nede Igbo gi
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by blank(f): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2011
Gi na onye?
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by akunta(f): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Onye bu onye enugu, abum onye enugu grin
Re: Start The Sentence With The Last Word (Igbo Version) by blank(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
Enugu bu ebeano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Finish The SENTENCE / Christmas And New Year Shout Outs And Carols/Songs For/By Nairalanders / Top 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.