Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam (495 Views)

Indian Consulate In Vietnam Is Robbing Nigerians / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Breathtaking Bridge In Vietnam Looks Like Something From Lord Of The Rings(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam by ThugOfWar: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2022
What to keep in mind when coming to SAPA

Sapa hosts the highest peak in Vietnam – Fan Si Pan. Often with its peak into the clouds, the mountain is 10,311 feet above the sea level. When mixed with the surrounding terraces, valley walls and rice paddles, it makes one of the most attractive trekking ideas in the entire country. There are a few ethnic minorities in the area. They get along with tourists quite well, especially since the area is a main attraction for trekking enthusiasts for over 100 years.

The town was originally developed and built by the French. It was a holiday resort for those living in the area – a great escape from the crowded and hot Hanoi. However, Vietnamese rebels pushes colonists away from Sapa during the 1940s. The French did not want to leave the town in such a good condition, so they bombed it before leaving. It was nothing but ruins for around half a century. It was rebuilt in the 1950s and some developments are still ongoing. Today, it is one of the main attractions in Vietnam
Re: Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam by Ofemmanu1: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2022
People dey run away from SAPA, you want make people go SaPA?!

weldone.
Re: Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam by ThugOfWar: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2022
Ofemmanu1:
People dey run away from SAPA, you want make people go SaPA?!

weldone.
Omo me sef shock as I see am
Re: Sapa Vietnam – A Piece Of Heaven In Vietnam by CrownOfClay724: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
What kind of playing is this cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get COS From Care Giver Companies In Uk / English Test Exemption Problems / BREAKING: US Coast Guard Says ‘debris Field’ Found In Search For Missing Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.