Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by emmanuelbrown26: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2022
U sounded like one of d agbadorians. If u ever supported dis useless govt may that hunger keep increasing in ur life now and forever, but if u never supported them before, MA favor locate u
All d supporters of dis useless govt deserves death around their corner
Re: . by mjuvey3: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2022
blaquebelle:
What state do you reside?

Lagos state.
Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
mjuvey3:
At 34,No wife,no kids,no job,no apartment of my own,no savings.

Anyone that reads this will think I'm lazy and nonchalant but I'm not.

Powers from father's side have sworn that I'll never make it in life.... Powers from my mother's side too are waging a war on my life...The war is too much on my head.

What makes is worse is that I'm an only son.

What I need now is a job or someone with spiritual powers that can deliver me.

I'm intelligent, unproblematic and very creative yet life hasn't been fair to me.

I have fasted,prayed,gone to herbalists,alfas etc....Yet no changes....My sister who is a multi millionaire and well connected hates me with passion (My spiritualist said it's the work of the wicked ones... That they know that if she helps me,I'll be great)

I think of suicide everyday..... Nothing seems to work and I've stopped believing in God.

I just wish I was never born cry

34 is still a baby boy

Don't give up or give in life begins at 40.

Keep pushing
Re: . by Anunakeeh: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
This kind of Issues are very common In Lagos.

The likes of Mushin, Ojuelegba, Lagos Island, Shomolu, Oshodi, Bariga et all.

Besides what's your Qualification? Skills? Job Experience?

1 Like

Re: . by BigYash: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
ogawisdom:

34 is still a baby boy

Don't give up or give in life begins at 40.

Keep pushing
34 baby boy ke shocked When children of 20 don invest for themselves finish,now investing for their unborn kids. Like the guy said,na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am. The humiliation that comes with not making it at op's age na bad one o
Re: . by frozen70(f): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2022
mjuvey3:

Powers from father's side have sworn that I'll never make it in life.... Powers from my mother's side too are waging a war on my life...The war is too much on my head.

I'm intelligent, unproblematic and very creative yet life hasn't been fair to me.

I have fasted,prayed,gone to herbalists,alfas etc....Yet no changes....My sister who is a multi millionaire and well connected hates me with passion (My spiritualist said it's the work of the wicked ones... That they know that if she helps me,I'll be great)

I think of suicide everyday..... Nothing seems to work and I've stopped believing in God.

I think you need to go closer to God to break free from this obstacles

Go to MFM prayer city and join their deliverance program with three days dry fasting

Your sister that is a billionaire, do you know where she belongs
Have she been helping your parents and your siblings

There is nothing wrong with you but you have to be closer to God for him to hear your cry
Re: . by mjuvey3: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2022
frozen70:

I think you need to go closer to God to break free from this obstacles

Go to MFM prayer city and join their deliverance program with three days dry fasting

Your sister that is a billionaire, do you know where she belongs
Have she been helping your parents and your siblings

There is nothing wrong with you but you have to be closer to God for him to hear your cry

I've fasted ,prayed,won souls etc still the same story.

My phone fell down yesterday and the screen went blank and its not working again.... I had to borrow a friend's phone to post this.

The hardship is unbearable.
Re: . by frozen70(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2022
mjuvey3:

I've fasted ,prayed,won souls etc still the same story.

My phone fell down yesterday and the screen went blank and its not working again.... I had to borrow a friend's phone to post this.

The hardship is unbearable.

Is only God that can change your situation through man or woman

But you must go close to God no matter how long it will take
Re: . by GboyegaD(m): 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2022
mjuvey3:

If you believe in powers from your father's side and you don't believe in God then, you must be a joke. It is either you want to believe in spirituality or not and not been selective in the belief as it only creates an avenue to mess your head and experiment with your life.
That said, first take the pressure off yourself. There is no crime in been single without a girlfriend at 33, you are neither the 1st nor the last. Likewise, there is no crime in not having your own crib at that age as well. The more pressure you amass on yourself, the more difficult it is to break out of whatever your challenges are.
As for your sister, I would rather think of it as "the more you look, the less you see". She might not have the means to help as you are made to believe she isn't willing to help. And if she does have the ability to and she chooses not to, her loss.
Gather yourself together, live it a day at a time in high hopes that sooner than you can imagine, things will turn around in your favor. Most importantly, do not engage in activities that will steal your peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by mastermaestro(m): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
You have spiritualists who guide you? Then you are on a long thing. grin Anyway if your story is true, then you definitely have a spirit spouse. They usually influence everything against their enslaved human spouses.

I wonder why none of your spiritualists never mentioned this to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Negative Side Of Adopting A Child / Pls Is This True Abt New Born Babies And Tetanus? / My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.