Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! (1798 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by bee444: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
My blood brother stabbed me multiple times in my stomach with broken bottle.

I live in the other side of world and would most times send money to my siblings, as would a responsible person. But lately, I've been unable to send money to brothers and sisters due to financial strain. I have time without numbers told them of my situation and promised to make things right with them as soon as I'm back on my feet.

They are not happy with me at all and would most times either facebook me or call to say their disappointments. They are all married and have one or two things they do as business (I set them up...almost 7 years ago). They have money management issues and would always want me to send money. I am always happy to send money whenever they ask. They are my blood and I love them dearly.

Recently, my brother started calling and texting and leaving nasty messages. He is tired of waiting. He is very angry. My sisters too stopped talking to me because they needed money and I haven't sent it. I just moved country and trying to get myself together.

It seems they just dont understand. Abroad is not what they think. Although Ive sent them huge amount of money before..it seems the standard that I set is catching up with me. They no longer believe I don't have what they requested.

Just had a dream this morning. I saw my brother very angry. I approached him to calm him down, gbam!!!..bottle in my tummy. He couldn't stop. He was just persistently , continuously and angrily thrusting with venom the broken bottle in my belly.

Then I woke up and prayed... I just had a dream

kinda scary dream.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
The dream has a symbolic meaning.

My opinion:

Don't let anyone take what you do for granted, family or not.

It's time they learn to depend on themselves. Their demands should have stopped the time you set up a business for them.

Entitlement mentality, very annoying.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Mynd44: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Your sub consciousness is just projecting what you believe and know which is that they are not happy with you. Before you start the 21 day fasting and prayer.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by bee444: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:
The dream has a symbolic meaning.

My opinion:

Don't let anyone take what you do for granted, family or not.

It's time they learn to depend on themselves. Their demands should have stopped the time you set up a business for them.

Entitlement mentality, very annoying.

I don't want to read deep meaning into the dream. He's my brother and couldnt possibly mean evil against me
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by bee444: 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mynd44:
Your sub consciousness is just projecting what you believe and know which is that they are not happy with you. Before you start the 21 day fasting and prayer.

Can you pls shed more light into this..thanks
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by busterr(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
go take malaria drugs besides is that your brother handicapped or did he give you his life savings to go abroad.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by zeb04(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
bee444:

I don't want to read deep meaning into the dream. He's my brother and couldnt possibly mean evil against me
undecided is that so?
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
bee444:

I have not said that your brother means evil against you.

The dream has a symbolic meaning as it reflects in a more brutal way what happens to you in reality.

Your family is causing you stress and sorrow. It's unhealthy.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by bee444: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeb04:
undecided is that so?

What you mean? Well, thats my belief.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
bee444:

Can you pls shed more light into this..thanks
Have you been thinking about this situation a lot? You are definitely concerned about how much you dont have viz a viz how you are not able to give and this gives you a lot of concern and you have it on your mind.

You are also bothered about the strained relationship between you and your family members as you feel they don't like you anymore and it does not make you happy.

Well your dreams are mostly a manifestation of your concerns and worries and what takes up your mind during the day as your mind is still bothered about it hence you dream about it.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Springz(f): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
The Age of Entitlement.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
if you can, eat two wraps of okpa with onugbu soup. drink blood tonic and lots of water.
those bad dreams will stop. regards.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Kennywills7(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Those ur brothers & sisters need to fight for themselves beside u even set businesses for dem and i think dats d best thing u can do to help anyone
Greediness is on its highest point in dis country for some time now
This is a case of oliver wants more
Must u kill ur sef to satisfy dem?
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
bee444:

but they have not been talking to you or when they do it is in anger because you haven't sent them money despite not having settled down in your new place?

You still think they don't mean any harm?
What about the ones you did before? Any appreciation?

Plus spell it out in clear terms that you won't be able to help them in a while until you find your own feet.
Remind them of the times you helped them before and show them how selfish they are being.
If they want to cut off from you because of that, good riddance

Family is meant to be a bane of support.
Not the chasm that sucks you dry and empty

1 Like

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
cococandy:
but they have not been talking to you or when they do it is in anger because you haven't sent them money despite not having settled down in your new place?

You still think they don't mean any harm?
What about the ones you did before? Any appreciation?

Plus spell it out in clear terms that you won't be able to help them in a while until you find your own feet.
Remind them of the times you helped them before and show them how selfish they are being.
If they want to cut off from you because of that, good riddance

Family is meant to be a bane of support.
Not the chasm that sucks you dry and empty

Amen!

1 Like

Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by veave(f): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
The other side of this world like how?

Go to religious section. Someone interprets dreams there. One pastor ebankole like that...
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
tongue
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
If they bullshit you, do the same to them. U r not responsible for anyone.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by ArewaSweetheart(f): 9:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
@op, why are you the one shouldering the entire financial responsibilty of your already-grown up siblings?

Or were they the ones that sponsored you through education and/or sponsored your trip abroad?

Arent your siblings gainfully employed or engaged in any meaningful business?

Do you have a family of your own already?

Sorry for the questions pls, but they are necessary to enable us advise you better. cool

P.S: About your dream, just present it to God in prayers. He will surely reveal its true meaning to you if you do so.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by bee444: 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:
@op, why are you the one shouldering the entire financial responsibilty of your already-grown up siblings?

Or were they the ones that sponsored you through education and/or sponsored your trip abroad?

Arent your siblings gainfully employed or engaged in any meaningful business?

Do you have a family of your own already?

Sorry for the questions pls, but they are necessary to enable us advise you better. cool

P.S: About your dream, just present it to God in prayers. He will surely reveal its true meaning to you if you do so.

None of them is responsible for my travelling abroad. You see, we grew up together and shared everything together. I have my own family. They know this but most times, they ignore that aspect of my responsibility.
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by ArewaSweetheart(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2015
bee444:

None of them is responsible for my travelling abroad. You see, we grew up together and shared everything together. I have my own family. They know this but most times, they ignore that aspect of my responsibility.

Then its obvious your siblings are really taking your kindness for granted.
You need to boldly confront them about their financial recklessness and honestly inform them that henceforth, you wont be able to continue funding their extravagant/wasteful lifestyle because of the present financial challenges you are encountering yourself.
Also tell them that they must learn to put maximum effort in managing their respective businesses well, cos there's no way you can give them what you do not have.

And as for your scary dream, seek God's revelation about it if you are the religious type of person. All the best to you. cool
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
I just think you were worried about the situation hence the dream. I doubt it has any deeper meaning.

If as you said your sibblings are not concerned that you have other responsibilities or even that you have to find you feet before sending them money then thats a huge problem. Thats a bigger problem than any dream, you may break down trying to meet everyones demands and probably after years of toiling have nothing to show for all your work abroad no savings no investments. I think you should take this as a lesson and understand how your sibblings minds work you are only as good as the money you send to them, if God forbid you go broke then their love for you also ends
Re: My Brother Stabbed Me Multiple Times Without Remorse! by NickiRoman: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Selfish and Greedy Siblings,Stupid Entitlement mentality undecided

(1) (Reply)

If You Didn't Do This (photo) / Marital Vows Should Be Taken In A Shrine And Not In Church / Beating A Child Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.