Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Freecodecamp No Well Oo - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Freecodecamp No Well Oo (710 Views)

Chat GPT Can Lie Oo!! Here What It Says About Peter Obi!!?? / Someone Should Assist Me On How To Tackle CSS Task On Freecodecamp / C# .net Core 5 MVC Video Tutorial By Freecodecamp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freecodecamp No Well Oo by chukwuebuka65(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
Na so i carry myself go freecodecamp forum, say make i go flex. I come see person whey need help with him code. The guy is trying to write a recursive function that returns an array with numbers from “startNum” to “endNum”. StartNum and endNum are passed as arguments to the function. But the guy is missing the second argument when calling the function. About 4 people have commented before me, but they are all giving hints to the guy to add the second parameter in the function, but the guy is still not getting it. I come go comment stating exactly what the guy needs to write. Na so freecodecamp come send me email, say they no dey do like that for there, and also removed my comment. So oo, what they are trying to tell me is that, if the guy is not able to figure it out, that his name is sorry? Nawa ooo, freecodecamp una no dey try oo.

1 Like

Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by SavageBoy: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Funny grin
But that's how one learns.
Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by airsaylongcome: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2022
@OP, that's standard behavior on proper tech forums. You don't give the answer but nudge and hint at what needs to be fixed. Many people bring school assignments on those kinds of forum, and unlike in Naija where we have no academic ethics, abroad people take academic dishonesty seriously. Your moniker has entered their blacklist for that “silly” act. Expect a permanent ban if you repeat the same offense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by Sleekcode: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:
@OP, that's standard behavior on proper tech forums. You don't give the answer but nudge and hint at what needs to be fixed. Many people bring school assignments on those kinds of forum, and unlike in Naija where we have no academic ethics, abroad people take academic dishonesty seriously. Your moniker has entered their blacklist for that “silly” act. Expect a permanent ban of you repeat the same offense

Abeg let's hear word

People get direct answers from A-Z everyday from Stackoverflow.

Nothing like standard Tech behavior my man when it comes to offering solution....

Last I checked Stackoverflow is a Tech website

1 Like

Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by airsaylongcome: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

Abeg let's hear word

Nothing like standard Tech behavior my man when it comes to offering solution....

Okay.
Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by qtguru(m): 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

Abeg let's hear word

Stackoverflow is for complex issues not those learning to code, there's difference
Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by Sleekcode: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
qtguru:

Stackoverflow is for complex issues not those learning to code, there's difference

You're right.

But he didn't make this clarification.... he just said all Tech forums .
Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by qtguru(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sleekcode:

You're right.

But he didn't make this clarification.... he just said all Tech forums .

Yeah even StackOverflow does the same, they feel spoon-feeding doesn't help. Coding, sometimes the fear alone makes one not understand it, until they re-read and relax

1 Like

Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by chukwuebuka65(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:
@OP, that's standard behavior on proper tech forums. You don't give the answer but nudge and hint at what needs to be fixed. Many people bring school assignments on those kinds of forum, and unlike in Naija where we have no academic ethics, abroad people take academic dishonesty seriously. Your moniker has entered their blacklist for that “silly” act. Expect a permanent ban of you repeat the same offense

Ban? I go carry my bag go my papa house.

1 Like

Re: Freecodecamp No Well Oo by mosesdejaviano(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
SavageBoy:
Funny grin
But that's how one learns.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Knowledge: / Sia One Website / I Need Info Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.