Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Waec 2011 Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2011 Result (2923 Views)

Jamb Utme 2011 Result Is Out! / University Of Benin, Uniben Post Ume 2010/2011 Result Update / Waec 2010/2011 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec 2011 Result by Xtfield(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2011
Has anyone rechecked his WAEC 2011 result online? Some adjustments have been made to the earlier results!
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Odunnu: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
What kinda adjustment?
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Saintdix(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Itz been upgraded@all. Go recheck urs!
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Really?
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Xtfield(m): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
Actually it was one of my ex-students who called to intimate me that he had credits in all his subjects as against the result the school downloaded earlier which showed he had a D7 in Economics that started it all. I immediately reached out for the printout on my table to check. There it was D7 in Economics. Fortunately, I still had the card with which I checked the result. I fed the card details into the WAEC portal and pronto, a new result came out. Not only did the boy's Economics read C6, but other subjects too were affected all for the better. So I decided to check all of my candidates again. I was able to check the first 9 and all had new results. However an attempt to check others failed as it kept saying the candidates had no result for the year indicated.

Two things are my guess;
1. That WAEC discovered some errors and adjusted the results accordingly. This I find hard to believe as in my over 20 years of school administration, I have never experienced that.
2. That WAEC website has been compromised (hacked into). This might be the reason why the portal has been returning error messages ever since.

However, I shall continue to monitor the situation and report back to the house.
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Drotunba(m): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
The West African Examination Board-WAEC, has out of consideration following the intervention by various governmental and non-governmental bodies decided to upgrade the scores of candidates who participated in her 2011/2012 May/June WASSCE across West Africa.call engr Iwu for a better result.(081) 62555-005

This unbelievable, but yet welcomed upgrade of scores is the first of it's kind by the Examination Board (WAEC). This upgrade could be seen as a solution from above to prayers of Nigerians. It was gathered according to WAEC report, that Nigeria recorded the worst performance across West Africa.my
services on behalf of WAEC therefore advise students who have checked their results before to re-check to see if they are among the lucky ones.

To re-check your 2011/2012 waec results,log on to www.waecdirect.org Do Not forget to share this news with your friends on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EMAILS. Drop comments below.
Re: Waec 2011 Result by Xtfield(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dr.otunba:

The West African Examination Board-WAEC, has out of consideration following the intervention by various governmental and non-governmental bodies decided to upgrade the scores of candidates who participated in her 2011/2012 May/June WASSCE across West Africa.call engr Iwu for a better result.(081) 62555-005

This unbelievable, but yet welcomed upgrade of scores is the first of it's kind by the Examination Board (WAEC). This upgrade could be seen as a solution from above to prayers of Nigerians. It was gathered according to WAEC report, that Nigeria recorded the worst performance across West Africa.my
services on behalf of WAEC therefore advise students who have checked their results before to re-check to see if they are among the lucky ones.

To re-check your 2011/2012 waec results,log on to www.waecdirect.org Do Not forget to share this news with your friends on FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND EMAILS. Drop comments below.

Please ignore this post. WAEC has not done any upgrade. The former results still stand. Sorry to spoil the joy of those who are already rejoicing about the supposed upgrade. My investigation showed there was a glitch which resulted in the 'new results' sighted earlier today. WAEC acted promptly by pulling the resultant result off line. I'm sure that soon the old result will be back. I advise all to exercise patience until this is done.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Sense In Establishing More Varsities – Obafunwa, Lasu V.c / Three Things I Wished They Had Taught Me In School. / Housa Boys Attacked Unijos Students' Village Hostel Today (30th Sept. 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.