Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car (1921 Views)

Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) / Policeman Parks On The Road, Attacks Man With Gun For Insulting His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by ParrotGirls360(f): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
In a hilarious video trending online, an angry young man was seen jumping unto a man’s car after he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with the car owner.

He stood on the car bonnet and kept on hitting the windscreen in an attempt to smash it.

The Car owner decided to zoom off with the guy hanging onto the car. It was quite a hilarious video.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://gistpark.com.ng/2022/11/25/video-angry-boyfriend-attacks-mans-car-after-seeing-his-gf-inside-the-car/

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by ValCon888: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
A real Gee understands there's no mystery behind totó. Hitting it is like passing a blunt.
Turn by turn.
If i was him, I wouldn't even let them see me.

I'll just smile and walk away.

She'll be the one going to Shiloh in ten years time crying for husband.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by MMempire(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
ValCon888:
A real Gee understands there's no mystery behind totó. Hitting it is like passing a blunt.
Turn by turn.

You be real G.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by marlow1962(m): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2022
Pussy ass niga
Fighting for a community pussy (pathetic)

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Mrkindness: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
ValCon888:
Turn by turn.

man weh Sabi

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by BigYash: 4:13am On Nov 26, 2022
ValCon888:
Turn by turn.

My nigga. grin Now,the owner of the car should ensure the FOOL pays for the damages.. How can a man turn community pussy to a personal pussy? That's impossi-can't. A farm tool ,will always be a farm tool..

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by chiokeman(m): 4:24am On Nov 26, 2022
I go brush am, wallahi!
Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Realbuzzing(m): 5:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Worst thing you can do is to fight over a community property
Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Blake755: 6:13am On Nov 26, 2022
This guy Bleep up oo something wey u no supposed reason
Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Jakumo(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2022
BigYash:
My nigga. grin Now,the owner of the car should ensure the FOOL pays for the damages.. How can a man turn community pussy to a personal pussy? That's impossi-can't. A farm tool ,will always be a farm tool..

The highlighted text is the question that has troubled man pikin since the very dawn of time. Community poon MUST be accorded due respect as such, and let NO man ever DARE try and claim exclusive oyel-drilling rights over COMMUNITY poon. Why is this simple law so difficult to understand?

On a serious note, the owner of the car can now enjoy that poon and his damage compensation check while this poon-whupped little boy is cooling his heels in jail and making useful statements there to unsmiling Sgt. Dongoyaro.

The Oracle hath spoketh

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Calvary247(f): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2022
He went too extreme, that's an unwise action.
Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Gadafii: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2022
Na who commit emotionally to girls Dey chop breakfast, wetin concern me if you hang out with ten men in one night, I will patiently wait for when it’s my turn because I don’t have anything to stake except my erection and strong hands

Let simple men commit love and money to you, I can’t

This foolish man here is a looser, I doubt if he has even seen her bra yet, talk less of hiting the cookie jar

Because a damn real nighaa never forgets the okafor law of dynamic Congo shining, once shined it can always be shined

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Jakumo(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Gadafii:
Na who commit emotionally to girls Dey chop breakfast, wetin concern me if you hang out with ten men in one night, I will patiently wait for when it’s my turn because I don’t have anything to stake except my erection and strong hands

Let simple men commit love and money to you, I can’t

This foolish man here is a looser, I doubt if he has even seen her bra yet, talk less of hiting the cookie jar

Because a damn real nighaa never forgets the okafor law of dynamic Congo shining, once shined it can always be shined

You heard it here my good friends. The Renowned Professor Emeritus Ghadaffi of DYNAMIC Congo Shining Fame has broken his usual silence to offer timeless wisdom for those who have ears to hear.

"Once a congo has been shined, it can always be shined". If you need to hear anything more than this, you belong in kindergarten.

God bless Nigeria !

God Breast the Renowned Professor Emeritus Ghadaffi of the Congo Shine Fame.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Mercury12(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
That is how they are. Emotionally weak boys like him are much these days
Re: VIDEO: Angry Boyfriend Attacks Man’s Car After Seeing His GF Inside The Car by Killerbag36: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2022
ValCon888:
Turn by turn.

You b real G
I go waste ur years for life tongue

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Purchases Freezer For His Mother After Cashing Out (video) / Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware Of This Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer! / Recession: Man Jumps To Death In Lagos Over Nigeria Economy (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.