Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? (91437 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by benjihouse8: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
Can you see the changes??

Followers express concern as COZA shares new photos of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo at Old Trafford

Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) has shared new photos of its head Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo and followers are concerned.

Fatoyinbo, his wife Modele, and other members of the church were pictured at Old Trafford, Manchester England.

After the photos were shared, people took to the comment section to inquire about Fatoyinbo's health.

COZA has now disabled comments on the post.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/followers-express-concern-as-coza-shares-new-photos-of-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-at-old-trafford.html

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nezzjnr: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
benjihouse8:
Huuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Seriously??

He's actually Sick

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by benjihouse8: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hmmm… he seems to be deteriorating..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nezzjnr: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
No wonder his Instagram account hasn't been active

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by benjihouse8: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nezzjnr:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nezzjnr: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2022
benjihouse8:
go to their Instagram page. They switched off comments. God is indeed a just God. You can’t mock God.
It has always been locked for a very long time now ever since he had that Sex Scandal

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by lollipopzaza: 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nezzjnr:

It has always been locked for a very long time now ever since he had that Sex Scandal
hmm na wa o
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by lollipopzaza: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Nezzjnr:
ayam telling you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Eyesstone(f): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Nezzjnr: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
lollipopzaza:
ayam telling you!
I really don't know if people can't discern the Truth at Times

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by ikorodureporta: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2022
benjihouse8:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by gift2xl: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
I reserved my comment.
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by benjihouse8: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2022
ikorodureporta:

He's not the only one ... Go & look at Adefarasin too... Very soon we go hear their gist
are you serious? What about Adefarasin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by benjihouse8: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2022
More pictures of coza pastor. I can’t even believe he’s the one. O ga o

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2022
na lie joor

But I heard he gave one small girl Krest and do the do.. Karma madt sha.

Wow...abi the guy dey diet?... I still don't believe

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Treasuredgift(f): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
They said he is not the one.

Me I can't even remember what he actually looks like. The last time I took a good look at him, was when timi dakolo's wife called him out for rapeing her.

Whatever it is, I pray God shows him mercy. Still sad at sammie's death news though.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Urheadmaster(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
na lie joor

Na true ooo tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by kunlesehan(m): 10:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
A lot is hidden behind that smile.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2022
grin grin grin

The rapist is obviously sick but he didn't announce it and I'm sure he's secretly been receiving medical care, not spiritual bullshit he feeds to his gullible congregations.

He will keep funding his lifestyle and medical bills with the tithe and offerings from his sheeples.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
Treasuredgift:

Me I can't even remember what he actually looks like. The last time I took a good look at him, was when timi dakolo's wife called him out for rapeing her.

Whatever it is, I pray God shows him mercy. Still sad at sammie's death news though.

He should go and debunk the rape allegations. For your information, I have people that have other receipts about his escapades.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by LogicBomb8: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Maybe he is just on a diet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
benjihouse8:

This is not about any deity. Even if you're an individual that's upright with no stain, you can still have terminal illness. Sickness is not about wether you're a criminal, religious or whatever.

389 Likes 35 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by MufasaLion: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:
Maybe he is just on a diet

People on diet don't look that way. He looks sick and even if people of his financial class wants to diet, it can't be this bad!

He looks malnourished, sick and homeless but he's rich, so that means he's sick.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Israeli072011(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
na lie joor

its not a lie, he suffered stoke, he is currently in Manchester with his family and some church members. If you look well you'll see that that it is in Old Trafford they posed for the photo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by blaquebelle: 12:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Many of you are happy to mock him for this. He's sick! Sickness can befall anyone! Please there's no need for you to be happy about someone's downfall. As for the allegations that besieged him in the past, none of us was there to know what really happened. Please let's be careful with our utterances.

245 Likes 21 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by grandstar(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2022
The rape accussation might have destroyed him despite his denials and huge influence.

A good name is better than silver and gold. If he had any sense or moral compass, he should have called his victim quietly and apologized before it grew out of hand.

All she wanted was probably "I'm sorry". As part of his contrition, he should also have stepped down from his priestly duties.

Not everyone waa fooled

Pastor Suleiman's was a bit different. They women were his mistresses and never accussed him of rape. The claim he murdered an unborn child may just be as bad aa the Coza pastor but Suleiman is a PR maestro

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by backtalkG(m): 4:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Treasuredgift:

raping her or having a doggy with her

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by Curious345: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2022
benjihouse8:
no I cannot
Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by meobizy(f): 6:25am On Nov 26, 2022
He can’t pray for himself?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? by emerged01(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2022
It is shocking! If all the allegations against him are true,he should face it and shame the devil. He cant wrestle God and win. May God continue to show him mercy.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. / Six And Seven Book Of Moses Free Download. / How Some Ladies Attract Spirit Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.