Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,250 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (64156 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by CGMedia: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2019
General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, has reacted to the rape allegations levelled against the Senior Pastor of the CommonWealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola, had in an interview with YNaija, accused Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her when she was 17.

Although, the clergyman has since denied the allegation and also stepped aside as senior pastor of his church following public outcry.

Speaking at the RCCG’s monthly all night service which held at the camp ground along Lagos-Ibadan expressway, yeterday, Pastor Adeboye said;

“We have a President in PFN as well as in CAN. Whatever they say is what I have said. But I feel compelled to say somethings to those of us who are young and upcoming Ministers of God. Everything I will say is from the bible so if you wnat to criticise what I have said, you have to criticise the bible.

“Number 1, it is written, there is hidden that shall not come to the open, Mark 4:22. It doesn’t matter how long you think you have done something and that it is covered and it will never come to the open, then you can go and throw away your bible because the one who said there is nothing hidden that will not come to the open is the truth himself. Jesus Christ. Nothing hidden that will not be made manifest.

“Number 2: Sooner or later, according to Number 32verses 23, your sin will find you out. It is sure. If you have given your life to Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus will wash away all your sins but after you gave your life to Jesus, you continue in sin, under the guise of grace, as the Lord lives, your sin will find you out.

“Number 3: The bible says you must abstain from every appearance of evil, 1st Thess 5 verses 22. The elders say what you are not going to eat, don’t smell. Avoid every appearance of evil. Avoid it.

“Number 4: The bible says if the devil comes to you face to face, it says resist the devil and he will flee from you. 2nd Tim 2: 22, when you find yourself facing useful lust, the bible says Flee which means run as a terror. When you see a sister smiling at you in a funny way, run. Run! Don’t say I am a great man of God and I am highly anointed. They will say I am old fashion. I agree. That is what they called me when I said I will never have a private secretary who is a woman. No! My private secretary has to be a man. Listen to me my brothers, when a woman accuses you of something, nobody is going to listen to you. Nobody! They will listen to the woman. When you demand for a witness, the lady will reply ‘do they invite people to such things?’. When you say how can it be me, everybody will say how come it is you that she has mentioned? of all the men?. I am old fashioned. I was ordained in 1975. It is better to be old fashioned and live than to be modern and die.”

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) and the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) have both distanced themselves from Fatoyinbo, saying he is not their member.

http://igberetvnews.com/819956/breaking-pastor-adeboye-finally-reacts-to-cozas-rape-saga/

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by oluwadabira111(m): 7:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Baba codedly siding with busola dakolo grin

217 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by leksite120(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
I no trust any of them before

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Godhead4(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
After how long?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Obaakran: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Randy pasto

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by tayebest(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
If you are still taking sides in this COZA bullshiit, then you are definitely MAD! angry

I hate nonsense!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by iCauseTrouble: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Baba has spoken grin

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by donsola(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Nice �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by pmc01(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Egbere TV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by SultanOfAbia: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
This COZA matter again

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by samwizzye(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
nice baba

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by africandollar: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Well said Baba Adeboye.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Johnkay01: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm

He said, when woman accuses man, nobody we listen to the man ( may be nobody is listening or believing Fatoyinbo side of the story)

He said, no matter how long your sins we catch up with you (may be Fatoyinbo sins are catching up with him )

He said, what you will not eat don't bring it closer to perceive the aroma ( may be the food tempted Fatoyinbo and he decided to take a bite)

He said, a person that people want to set ablaze that rub oil on his body and sit close to fire make job easier for those that want him burnt ( may be Fatoyinbo already have so much enemies in the church ).

He also reiterated that it is good to be called old fashion than to die before your time. Therefore keep women at arms length, position like private secretary should not be given to woman if you're a man of God.

Note :- Woman is the only creature that had one on one discussion with devil and stroke a deal (I mean like business discussion)

#I_stand_with_truth

264 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by dejonathan(f): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
E be like say all of this big daddy G.O no like fatoyinbo...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Etsyl: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
True

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by sisisioge: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

He just pronounced him guilty too! A man of wisdom! There is no smoke without flames fa...Fatoyinbo had it coming!

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by flamingskull(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Yahoo pastor

Come out openly and saw it in plain words not in the parables called the Bible

If it's Buhari now you'll come out an openly support him or if it's tithe you'll jump out like a puppy and start ranting

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by happydavies(f): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Odiegwu ooooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by tsinzu: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Mr Fatoyinbo, it's obvious Daddy G.O does not believe you

28 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by otipoju(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Jesus was not stupid when he chose to have twelve male disciples.

In this case,Pastor Biodun is an heartless and unrepentant womanizer. Even right now he still does not feel any sense of guilt

I strongly believe that at any point in time, a genuine Pastor or Prophet should be able to say like Samuel did in 1st Samuel chapter 12 verse 3

" Here I stand. Testify against me in the presence of the LORD and his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Whose donkey have I taken? Whom have I cheated? Whom have I oppressed? From whose hand have I accepted a bribe to make me shut my eyes? If I have done any of these things, I will make it right."

This is the ultimate test of the integrity of a Man of God and the standard required of any one who claims to be a Christian.

122 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by etibaba(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Listen to me my brothers, when a woman accuses you of something, nobody is going to listen to you. Nobody! They will listen to the woman. When you demand for a witness, the lady will reply ‘do they invite people to such things?’. When you say how can it be me, everybody will say how come it is you that she has mentioned? of all the men?
That's why we need to avoid being in a position that will be easy for people to point accusing fingers at you. Cos as a man nobody will believe you when story turns.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonymous1759(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
.... Too much wisdom in one post...

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Oshokomole36(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Pure fact...I support u baba me

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Fatoyinbo is too childish

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by helphelp: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2019
E for talk when the level dey hot. No how anybody talk then wey no go dey like say e dey one sided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Kingosytex(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
"...when a woman accuses you of something nobody will listen to you... PASTOR ADEBOYE

The pastor just said the plain truth and this is clearly what is happening.

Once a woman accuses you of something, almost everybody will believe her except the few rational, sensible and reasonable folks who don't employ emotions and sentiments in their quest to ascertain the truth

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by andyprez(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
When wisdom speaks!...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by eddybongo101: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2019
words of wisdom rev 2:29

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Christmas Celebration Controversy: MFM Releases Statement / A Pastor, 14 Others Accepted Islam In OFFA, Kwara State(acadip)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.