Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money (367 Views)

I Need An Advice. What Should I Do. / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by Captainsure(m): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Advice needed

Please dear nairalanders advice me on which of this business can I start up with 800000 to 1.2m naira looking at our present economy that can bring quick returns
TRANSPORTATION: I have been working as a private driver for more than three years.
PHONE ACCESSORIES: don't have any experience in it or
BETTING SHOPS.
If you have any other idea to suggest to me I will appreciate

Mind you I got this money from the land sold by my family shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by FreeStuffsNG: 1:52am On Nov 26, 2022
Captainsure:
Advice needed

Please dear nairalanders advice me on which of this business can I start up with 800000 to 1.2m naira looking at our present economy that can bring quick returns
TRANSPORTATION: I have been working as a private driver for more than three years.
BETTING SHOPS.

Mind you I got this money from the land sold by my family shocked shocked shocked
Get this free business ideas book from FreeStuffsNG.com https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/
Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by HITsquad: 2:14am On Nov 26, 2022
Captainsure:
Advice needed

BETTING SHOPS.

Based on your capital.... I would suggest Block industry businesses.

Rent an empty plot of land near a fast developing rural area,and start a block industry business...
Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by Captainsure(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2022
HITsquad:
Based on your capital.... I would suggest Block industry businesses.

Rent an empty plot of land near a fast developing rural area,and start a block industry business...

That's a good idea but sometimes you can stay for weeks without selling much

Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by TopFxManager: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2022
Captainsure:
Advice needed

BETTING SHOPS.

With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by Tohsynetita1: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2022
Try farming, best bet ever, 300k could give you 5million in 3 months if you know how to cut your onions.
Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by SavageResponse(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
Try farming, best bet ever, 300k could give you 5million in 3 months if you know how to cut your onions.

Oga bring collateral make I lend you 300K. I wan see how you go take turn am to 5million in only 3 months! grin

1 Like

Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by Tohsynetita1: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

Oga bring collateral make I lend you 300K. I wan see how you go take turn am to 5million in only 3 months! grin
Dm me then. many of you don't know secret in Farming
check " How I made my first million in pineapple farming" on Agriculture forum. Your eyes would be opened. majority of us don't know how people are making it in farming.
Re: Advice: What Business Can I Do With This Amount Of Money by SavageResponse(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tohsynetita1:

Dm me then. many of you don't know secret in Farming
check " How I made my first million in pineapple farming" on Agriculture forum. Your eyes would be opened. majority of us don't know how people are making it in farming.

There is no legal business anywhere that will enable you make 5million in just 3 months with a working capital of only 300k.

I have sent you a DM

(1) (Reply)

How Much It Cost Own Bet9a Shop / Will 2023 Be A Year Of Crypto Calm? / Nigerian Think Traders Are Illiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.