Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? (2991 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Personal View As Regards Levirate Marriage? / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / The Origin And Meaning Of “august Visitor”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2022
Let's forget about religion, let's pretend there is no religion but use our brains and be fair

As to the origin of life, we all know that nothing can produce nothing, it is proven that life CANNOT be formed from nonlife
That logic has helped many to conclude that someone should be responsible for making all living forms, the universe with it's order and bodies and laws and regulations and mechanisms. Though no one has claimed to have seen such one on when he made all these, the evidence is so compelling that majority of people give credit to a higher power but people have different ideas and beliefs about who or what that One is

On the other hand, some believe that someone is not responsible. Some say so cos they don't believe in something they cannot see but they believe in gravity, mind, temperature, electricity, air, wind as if we can see them.
Others believe so cos they see that most books or myths as to the origin of life and the beginning of the universe is completely unscientific especially the Greek legends, Roman mythology and many others but one record stands out that they can't dispute but based on the other books, they hold onto it
Others believe so cos of the problems of life and the hypocrisy of those who claim to represent the One they say formed all life. Does that make sense to prove that one is not responsible for making life? They won't say that nobody made a knife cos someone or some people used it in stabbing others to death. If at the end of today, someone hijack a airplane and use it on suicide mission as we been hearing, will it make sense to believe that no one made that plane?
Others believe so cos there are different ideas and beliefs about the One who is responsible for life. Does that make sense? If I say, Mr A drew that painting, someone says it is Mr B, someone else says it is Mrs D, another says it is Miss Y. These are really confusing, all are not true but will you simply say that the art has no painter cos of these contrary opinions? Or because the person did not reveal himself to you.

Belief in a creator should not be stupid or gullible or cos you were taught in a religious centre. It must be out of personal conviction that you must be willing to defend
Belief in a no creator should likewise be intelligible, not cos you were taught at school or betrayed by religion. That religion is no compatible with science is actually a lie. The most renowned scientists of all times were actually religions people, some were monks and priests and they loved sciences.

Without any insults, what is your conviction that there is a Creator or that there is no Creator
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by justicechichex: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Only the the law of CAUSE AND EFFECT should help you know that every creation on earth has an intelligent creator..

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Aemmyjah(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2022
justicechichex:
Only the the law of CAUSE AND EFFECT should help you know that every creation on earth has an intelligent creator..

I agree with you 100%
Smart reasoning
Those who hold onto the idea or a non creator will ignore the law of cause and effects
We'll wait for their own views though
Good morning

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
justicechichex:
Who created the creator?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Aemmyjah(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Who created the creator?

Will he be actually described as creator if he was created?
The universe cannot be fathomed by science cos of the age yet, it had a beginning but how the beginning began or what process took place as to matter and energy is far too wonderful for scientists
How much more the one who made the universe?
The Bible says that his age is without comprehension. No beginning or ending. He always existed. That seems puzzling but our life and that of others is measured with time and that has a beginning as it is impossible to know the beginning of time or its ending, same as space
We don't even know 1% of the works of creation. The creator had no creator. He had no beginning, he always existed. That we don't know that aspect of him does not make him non existent

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:

Will he be actually described as creator if he was created?
The universe cannot be fathomed by science cos of the age yet, it had a beginning but how the beginning began or what process took place as to matter and energy is far too wonderful for scientists
How much more the one who made the universe?
The Bible says that his age is without comprehension. No beginning or ending. He always existed. That seems puzzling but our life and that of others is measured with time and that has a beginning as it is impossible to know the beginning of time or its ending, same as space
We don't even know 1% of the works of creation. The creator had no creator. He had no beginning, he always existed. That we don't know that aspect of him does not make him non existent
The creator should just wipe off human and build machines yo live on earth cheesy
No one actually understand anything about the universe....
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

The creator should just wipe off human and build machines yo live on earth cheesy
No one actually understand anything about the universe....

That is why we will keep learning about it as our father's have been learning and making progress
Learning can be satisfactory though

Why should God build machines. We're intelligent. Machines are not.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2022
We did the creation...
We came here to experience our creation.
We just forgot...

It is just a game we are playing..

Some of us remember and wake up......

This life is a dream, the real world is the spiritual realm..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by peterincredible: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:
We did the creation...
We came here to experience our creation.
We just forgot...

It is just a game we are playing..

Some of us remember and wake up......

This life is a dream, the real world is the spiritual realm..
I have come to understand that each of us and other beings,entity,elements,insects are just fragments of The all(God), we people are fragment of God having a human experience, the insect too is God having its own experience of understand what it takes to be an insect, and the same for other living and non living entities The all(God) is not separate from us in fact we are part of (him/she/it) so just learn to enjoy every experience that comes ure way and loves every thing around u I mean every tin the wind,trees,sand potopoto, Margot, sky because you are part of it
See the all(God) is an octopus with several tentacles and each of it is us,the rat, trees etc gracias

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jamesbiodun:

Who created the creator?

Who told you that The Creator must be created?

Like mannequin that thinks because he is made of plastic it's creator must be made of plastic. What a fool.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
Aemmyjah:
...Without any insults, what is your conviction that there is a Creator or that there is no Creator

You have said the magic words.

1. "we all know that nothing can produce nothing,

2. it is proven that life CANNOT be formed from nonlife

Aemmyjah:
As to the origin of life...

This should be corrected to mean "As to the origin of our life"

It is only our life that we know and can know. We can not know what is beyond and outside us.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
peterincredible:

I have come to understand that each of us and other beings,entity,elements,insects are just fragments of The all(God), we people are fragment of God having a human experience, the insect too is God having its own experience of understand what it takes to be an insect, and the same for other living and non living entities The all(God) is not separate from us in fact we are part of (him/she/it) so just learn to enjoy every experience that comes ure way and loves every thing around u I mean every tin the wind,trees,sand potopoto, Margot, sky because you are part of it
See the all(God) is an octopus with several tentacles and each of it is us,the rat, trees etc gracias

You don wake up...

One soul at a time..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You have said the magic words.

1. "we all know that nothing can produce nothing,

2. it is proven that life CANNOT be formed from nonlife

What is life ?

And what is the purpose..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

What is life ?

And what is the purpose..

Raise your own thread! This is a different topic.

I'm here, everyone here knows what life is!
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
justicechichex:

And where there is A Law, There is The Law Maker!

Another Proof of God, The Creator
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by justicechichex: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And where there is A Law, There is The Law Maker!

Another Proof of God, The Creator

No disputing that bro...
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:
We did the creation...
We came here to experience our creation. ..

See why you are mad!

First you say "We did the creation..." Meaning it is man who created everything, including this House called earth.

Then immediately you say "We came here to experience our creation." Meaning, we did not create everything but we rather came to "experience" the things created.

Does this not show you are mad?
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
justicechichex:

No disputing that bro...

Just completing your line of reasoning.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See why you are mad!

First you say "We did the creation..." Meaning it is man who created everything, including this House called earth.

Then immediately you say "We came here to experience our creation." Meaning, we did not create everything but we rather came to "experience" the things created.

Why you dull like this...?

How you take pass WAEC?

Beats me...
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Raise your own thread! This is a different topic.

I'm here, everyone here knows what life is!

Say it..what is it?

Just me and you..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
peterincredible:

I have come to understand that each of us and other beings,entity,elements,insects are just fragments of The all(God), ..

You did not answer the question.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Why you dull like this...?

How you take pass WAEC?

Beats me...

Says a mad man! How person go give Yaba left patient, phone and data?
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Say it..what is it?

Just me and you..

Go and raise your own thread.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Go and raise your own thread.

It is within the "course outline" of this thread..

Please oblige me..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Says a mad man!

Lol..

My offer still stands, please check yourself into uselu psychiatric hospital..I will pay for it..

Send Aza
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

It is within the "course outline" of this thread..

Please oblige me..

It is not! Raise your own thread.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

Lol..

My offer still stands, please check yourself into uselu psychiatric hospital..I will pay for it..

Send Aza

I know you are the president of Uselu psychiatric hospital patients association and dis is one of the madness you say.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not! Raise your own thread.

You have to have a good idea of what life is

Before you start asking about its origin..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by peterincredible: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See why you are mad!

No he is not mad

You don't understand him because u still think that man itself is a physical being that has spirit
But he sees himself as God(soul) in the physical aviater body(flesh) experiencing what it means to be human understand the flow first (soul) first then the flesh not the flesh that have a soul

Guy calm down small an learn to always be on ure best behaviour gracias

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
sonmvayina:

You have to have a good idea of what life is

Before you start asking about its origin..

You may not know nor have a good idea of what it is, but all of us participating here know. So we have left that class behind.
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by sonmvayina(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You may not know nor have a good idea of what it is, but all of us participating here know. So we have left that class behind.

What is life..

Why are you shying away from answering it..

Humble me..
Re: What Is Your View As To The Origin Of Life? by peterincredible: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You did not answer the question.
Bros read well abeg and be more open hearted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In The Name Of Jesus: Why Is It So Powerful? / Faith And Historicity Of Lore -What if the Buddha did not exist? / Catholic Priest Fathers Four Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.