Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? (4895 Views)

When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding / What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? / My Experience With Fat Ladies In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
[b]Mine is the Indomie noodle advert,
To me,to you,
it's left to us to make the world a better place,
a place where we can love,
Where we can dance (I don't remember again) lol grin grin[/b]
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
Mine is d pepsi advert where Becks, Roberto carlos nd some odaz were gladiators.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by sammy6(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2007
Are you kidding me,my friend udeme is a great man anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by bimbliss(f): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2007
my name na madam fine skirt, the elephant detergent advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by seunniji(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2007
$ammy you are a great guy, and you are right , let the bear see the sky
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by sammy6(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2007
@seunniji.Keep being true to your dream.You are a great man aswell
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by djcrooky(m): 3:32am On Aug 24, 2007
ya the big beautiful sky,
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by rasulua(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2007
U drankers.lol

meemee noddles
theres rumble in my belle
doing dunbele dunbele dun
it means dat i am hungry
and meemee time is near
am so exited cos hardly hear
my mouth is gtin ready to sing
d meemee song

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by ollykay(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2007
rich dad i luv ur choice nd dt is my grtest advert 2 'to me,to you' because its our time to make the wrld a better place.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by clemcykul(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2007
tasty, lovely
anyway u like it
meemee noodle, meemee noodle
hasha hasha meemee
anyway you like it
anyway u want it meemee noodle
meemeenoodle hasha hasha

boyoooo we are in the same boat

how i love demonstratn that meemee advert song! grin

am already salivating!!!!
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by toyin1709: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2007
av yu guys not heard the pidgin english version "someting dey my belle, "(cant remember again) lol!
but i love the chicken republic advert "i got my chicken from, the chicken republic, " and "extra extra read all about it"
very tite!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by replenish(f): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2007
meemee uhn meemee uhm

boom shasha meemee. tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by yewaman1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2007
Toyota Advert

Good thinking Good Product
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by encubed(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2007
i beleive u rich dad. indomie's d best
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
DETOL
"its my brothaz ball"
"y dont u get it"
"no i just had a bath". . . . . .

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by mimiko(f): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2007
FCMB
oh no My bank and i
FCMB ayayayayay aayayayayayaya
, blah bla bla,
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by mimiko(f): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
hmmm nairalanders hmmm u people like food thats how u know only food advert apeal to u grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by creamkele(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2007
My best is some about a man and his kids, i think he was trying to toast a girl and when his son wanted something and he didnt give him,he said he would tell mommy about what daddy did and he said he would get it for him, balabalabala
something like that , i thinkits done by basket mouth or so and it was a radio advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by creamkele(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
My best is some about a man and his kids, i think he was trying to toast a girl and when his son wanted something and he didnt give him,he said he would tell mommy about what daddy did and he said he would get it for him, balabalabala
something like that , i thinkits done by basket mouth or so and it was a radio advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2007
Anoda 1.
Aya aya o, aya ya. . . . . A basi ayaya o ayaya.

Solve riddles@"ROFLMAO BY MIGINES"
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Skywalker5(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2007
Mine is the very old school Coca-cola advert where they were all singing,starting with a girl(cant remember the song very well) but parts of it are as follow

I am the ruler of the world
I am the hope of my Nation
I am tomorrows people
I am the future generation
and we got a song to sing to you
we've got a message to bring to you
This is for me,for you and 4 me and tomorrow,tomorrow

If you guys remember the lyrics,please update it here
I still love the advert
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by lawyer(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
the new pepsi advert where 4 boys were in the airport and having dreams about being famous footballers, the best part was when thierry henry was dribbling the airport crowd and stopped to admire this beautiful woman, little did he realise it was Cesc fabregas posing as that woman and used the woman as a distraction to collect the ball from him, that was pure creative genius in advertising using celebrities

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Migines(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2007
@lawyer
yeah i lyk dat 1 as well.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Ninjabyte(m): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2007
Panadol - That heavy extra-black guy rubbing his head. Some heavy sh*t
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Ninjabyte(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2007
Ahh, One of my funniest adverts, the Coca Cola World Cup Advert, exactly where a husband comes in to discover his unfaithful wife and goes ahead to hug the Mugu just for the love of football. No be small thing ooo.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Jeovy(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2007
Ya, I love the World cup Cocacola advert too, especially the scene when he was trying to kill a chicken,but because of football he ended up dancing with chicken, I love that. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by mimiko(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2007
@ Jeovy
yeah that one was cool!
then i l;ove fido dido aswell
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by lawyer(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
i love the former intercontinental bank advert, "don't eat your future away"!, the fat man eating a bowl of almost 15 chicken laps at a sitting was extremely hilarious.
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by RichDad1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2007
I love the First Bank 100 years jingles
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by Oracle(m): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2007
Well, i don't really know which one i would say is my favourite.
You guys are doing great, keep them coming, maybe i'll make my choice
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by mimiko(f): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
SKYE BANK
i wish i have someone bla bla bla bla
Re: What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? by folly69(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2007
my favourite ad is the duracell battery ad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Seun And His Girlfriend / Mean Things To Say To People / What Do You Think This Mad Man Is Telling This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.