Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? (3604 Views)

Who Deserves Your Seat If You Where In This Position. / Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. / When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by alaricsaltzman: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2015
Be honest ooo! What will you do?

As for me, I will pray for him grin

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Osirimononaye(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2015
Dive In And Fight The Shark!! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 12, 2015
same here grin
alaricsaltzman:

As for me, I will pray for him grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by mankan2k7(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
I will call on Jesus to help him
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by marvintasha(f): 9:37am On Sep 12, 2015
I'll help him say his last prayer

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by alaricsaltzman: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2015
Durent:
same here
grin
You are not nice grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
You are not nice grin
And so are u too grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by dlex21(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2015
If it's a guy, then i guess his time has come. Lord be with him till we meet again. But if its a girl...I will jump in and save her *straight face*
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
I'd laugh at him or beg the shark not to eat him.... either ways I know he's gonna die. . . no be me sha push am inside river. grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by sandave(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
if it's a guy, am gonna dive in there and battle or try to deviate d shark but a girl......

Rip baby till we meet to

swim again

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
sandave:
if it's a guy, am gonna dive in there and battle or try to deviate d shark but a girl......

Rip baby till we meet to

swim again
should i call you gay
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by sandave(m): 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=slimthugchimee post=37945240] should i call you gay

u jxt did but m not.........sacrifice 4 a guy he won't regret it....not even buying 1 bottle of origin for him will make him to 4get you....but wait a minute do it for a girl n she will end up believing that you did it because u wnt to bleep her

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by slimthugchimee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=sandave post=37952863][/quote] nice reasons still
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by sandave(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=slimthugchimee post=37953919] nice reasons still

good you understand.....tnx
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by burkevalocks: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
I would start to pray for him and wish him luck
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by IceDude(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
It depends on the kinda friend, not all frnds are frnds. If its a frnd that can take a bullet for me i wouldnt mind jumping into the river to save him.......No need to be scared of death, we all gonna die sumday
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Protagonist(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
sandave:

Rip baby till we meet to

swim again
this guy is possibly gay.... Hmmmm
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by sandave(m): 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
]this guy is possibly gay.... Hmmmm[/quote]

mayb ua sick or u got brain tumor.....am no gay nigga

this is d point.....save a girl n she wil end up bliving dat u did it bcux u wanna bleep her

save a guy and u guys wil end up as BEST PALS 4ever...

here's anoda one call a guy to come to a bear parlour get him jxt 1 or 2 bottle of origin right there dat guy wil always return d favour but man try dat 2 a girl nxt tym she's gona cm wit more of her frnds wit d mission "bebes dis guy claim say he get moni let's help him n finish it"

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Oxytocin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
sandave:
]

mayb ua sick or u got brain tumor.....am no gay nigga

this is d point.....save a girl n she wil end up bliving dat u did it bcux u wanna bleep her

save a guy and u guys wil end up as BEST PALS 4ever...

here's anoda one call a guy to come to a bear parlour get him jxt 1 or 2 bottle of origin right there dat guy wil always return d favour but man try dat 2 a girl nxt tym she's gona cm wit more of her frnds wit d mission "bebes dis guy claim say he get moni let's help him n finish it"
You got some truth there,... Buh wait oo, how would I have a girl as my best Friend sef, without developing feelings for each other.... Smh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by sandave(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Oxytocin:
You got some truth there,... Buh wait oo, how would I have a girl as my best Friend sef, without developing feelings for each other.... Smh

na u sabi......

but wait oooooo. best friends are always same sex. while date diff.......here says best friends not your date or your girl/boy friend
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by alaricsaltzman: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
A guy's Best friend can be a girl as well na. Things fit dey happen ooo but it's strictly on a friendship level.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by Sharp212(m): 11:25am On Sep 16, 2015
dlex21:
If it's a guy, then i guess his time has come. Lord be with him till we meet again. But if its a girl...I will jump in and save her *straight face*
You are not yet a G, bro.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Best Friend Was In This Position? by dlex21(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sharp212:
You are not yet a G, bro.
yesso...I'm A.

(1) (Reply)

Airman Jones / Impromptu Jokes / Nigerians Don Finish Kenyans Online (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.