Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Thank God,I Am Now Mrs - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God,I Am Now Mrs (8486 Views)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by tpia5: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2011
armyofone:

tpia, ha, will be nice for anyone to have harakiri. you know he is frightful of marriage. i heard those kind of guys make good hubby material, they fear and behave grin cuz if they don't, you throw them out  cheesy. so to avoid that, they act cool with the marriage wink

harakiri, don't be scared man, everything is in control grin

^^nice pep talk shocked

but this is harakiri.

not sure why wildwater has a crush on him as evidenced by her unrelated post on the thread, but to each his own.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by folicacid: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2011
BRAVO!great thing he has done.e no easy to get husband o!leav bad belle ppl.welcome to d club.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Gbenge77(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2011
kalokalo:

I read a study on time magazine (it's online) earlier this year and it pretty much says women in their thirties have a higher chance of being hit by a truck than to get a single man to propose marriage to them. Its unfortunate but true.

@ OP, congratulations and remember you are on a journey without a destination!
thats quite funny.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by manakeagie: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2011
Woooooooow Congrats, welcome to the club , we their and its interesting am sure you are going to enjoy it,
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by sasimalia(f): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
Its funny we have the same marriage date! I got married to my now lovely husband on aug 20 as well. Wish you a happpy married life. Make your husband ur priority and ur best friend. Consult him in all things. And if you ever have to take the lead as his trusted partner make sure u do from behind. Would love to speak with u in a year and share our journey! May God bless you and your new home.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by nassiwa: 7:17am On Sep 02, 2011
Good luck. all blessings in your marriage.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nayah(f): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2011
Congrats Mrs may God help you in your plans and everything you will do
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by yogun(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2011
Congrats babes!!! The journey is long and rough but you can survive. It is an academy that you dont graduate from. You have to stick to it through thick and thin,

I wish you the best of marital life,

It's a thing of joy and blessing,

Enjoy it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
Afrobaby, congratulations on your marriage to your hubby. Feel free to share all with us, there's nothing wrong with us sharing your joy. I did the same when myself and my wife got married, and also when we had our first child. Trust some folk to twist your words to suit themselves, and make what you have with your husband seem sordid, or arrogant.

You have every right to be joyous, and those that don't share your good news, have a choice not to open your thread - your thread title is quite clear. Some people just don't seem to want others to be happy, for whatever reason.

Again Afrobaby, I wish you the best in your married life, and may the good Lord bless your union. smiley
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Busybody2(f): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
This is a sequel to the couple of thread you previously opened, so feel free to put any erring loudmouth in their place darlink wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615143.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597692.0.html

But come wetin you mean by say "sirabbey is right" angry What can fa angry Nonsense and ingredient angry Anyway congratulations and here's wishing you 90 years and beyond of wedded bliss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^ Good to see you active once more, BB. Hope you and my boys are doing great. smiley
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Busybody2(f): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Good to see you active once more, BB. Hope you and my boys are doing great. smiley

Thanks Siena, hanging by a whisker . . .but we thank God the worst is over and we are able to draw breath, how is big Madam and our precious lil Madam too, running rings round Daddy ehn cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
^^^ Hehehe! We're all doing great, thanks. Sienna still getting one over on her daddy, lol.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Busybody2(f): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Hehehe! We're all doing great, thanks. Sienna still getting one over on her daddy, lol.

Awww, bless. Ah the pics. . .will upload tomorrow, okay knowing myself and technology, i would try cheesy
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by cicero(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=16pt]It is good news indeed.
I wish you all the best.

I'm also glad you value the Mrs title, it is a title of honor: keep it that way.[/size]
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Adeboyefa(f): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Congrats, Mrs.....

Pls post your wedding pix with your husband's full names, occupation, hometown,etc so that other Nairaland spinsters will keep away. Some married men with kids claim to be single on Facebook, 2go, etc and deceive other ladies into relationships.

By the way, have you checked your husband's online profiles?
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Sicherheit:

Congratulations but because you are married now does not mean you are better than other women. undecided
she is overjoyed cos she didn't expect any to marry her,I know her type,nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Youngpo413: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2015
holamiday:
As the bible says, i hope your husband has found a good thing.
good thing from a naija lady?smh
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
afrobaby:
August 20th mark the beginning of a new chapter of my life,as I finally said yes to my hearthrob, now I can boldly talk about family issue and join the married club

God bless u.u will enjoy ur marriage in Jesus name.
Please invite me on naming ceremony
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by meobizy(f): 7:15am On Oct 16, 2018
...and somebody will try to convince me this is not the dream of every woman. I've seen the character makeover my aunts went through when their statuses changed from Ms. to Mrs. To them it was a world changing event. Their single friends now carry a constant look of despair, like they are wanted by no man. Some even make passes my way, forgetting I was a little twelve year old boy when their peers were tying the knot.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by duduade: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Inferiority complex is all I see
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by NoToPile: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Somebody cannot tank God /celebrate in peace again, its even better this was posted years ago, if this was posted recently ehn lipsrsealed
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by divinelove(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
afrobaby:
August 20th mark the beginning of a new chapter of my life,as I finally said yes to my hearthrob, now I can boldly talk about family issue and join the married club

Hope u r pregnant already let the countdown for delivery begin
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by superstel(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am in love with your level of understanding @ horny4u. God bless you dearie.

I am happy for the OP.
Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by boyjo: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Clarathomp:

Believe me when I tell you, it is not every woman's top priority. I am a woman I should know.

Lies women comfort themselves with...even though it does have some element of truthcheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God,I Am Now Mrs by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gen1, Gen2, Inverter And PHCN/NEPA: Now Its Time To Changeover Automatically / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. / What Would You Remember Your Father For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.