Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

US Consulate, Activists To Lead Historic March Against Gender Violence In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / US Consulate, Activists To Lead Historic March Against Gender Violence In Lagos (199 Views)

Activists To Bawa: If You Don't Clear Weighty Corrupt Allegations Against You, R / Gender Mobile Initiative Launches App Against Gender Violence / My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Consulate, Activists To Lead Historic March Against Gender Violence In Lagos by JesusChristLord: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
US Consulate, activists to lead historic march against gender violence in Lagos

Adeze Ojukwu

The US Consulate will lead thousands of women to mark 2022 16 Days of Activism against gender-based violence, on December 3, at Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge.

The event is expected to boost laws to end gender violence and all discriminatory practices against women and girls.

Join the global movement. Support the campaign. Together we can.

#SayNoToGenderViolence

https://twitter.com/OjukwuAdeze/status/1596561488822820865?s=20&t=VDOhiNDb3gRhI4ORPeqjmg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0HHcaZQEUnB188FcsWeZ6UYbtrTQJmWDskEhpU19qEZy7uUCX1dndbhqxNsZeWBbol&id=100000425172608&sfnsn=scwspwa

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! I / When To Use A Medical Negligence Lawyer? / Someone Hacked Into My Nairaland Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.