Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) (78550 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by DSC7: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
You still haven't answered my question, why do you sound angry with me? Did I do something wrong to you?

1.Read through my post for the answer to your question....

2.Sorry if i sounded rude.....

3.You did nothing wrong to me.....
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Like it may pass for your parents concerning you.

It must pass.

My parents have passed
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by victorikpe(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun is in safe hands now

God punish APC

God punish APC, Amen �
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by sultry69(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God punish APC
Just as Abia
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by yusluvad(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
Davido don drop weight
Noticed too...
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by merits(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0xquBxHLwoxhaMbUKu58dgqfWneoswcpAb9gs7959K3fBpxGLTkayHgELpsQWxeApl&id=206270189411151&mibextid=Nif5oz

Am happy for him because he's getting over it gradually, life goes on, although it pains to lost someone talkless of someone's child.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Aklee4994(m): 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
sokeril:

Oloriburuku,oloshi ni e sha
thanks for the good compliment to the male she goat...no sense in that nonsense quote
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by bonnyhope: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Dem don use that one

That one don pass

shocked
Explain
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by illicit(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
bonnyhope:

Explain

The election

The victory

The drowning
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Jostoman: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God punish APC
Amen
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Jostoman: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Am so happy for him
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Mrklemo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Acekoncepts27:
Barrest(in the voice of calabar south boys)

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by ejimatic: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Pickmycall: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Him and chef Chi go dey knack back to back to born another boy.
I wish them born me I go like am because chioma breasts go hearam.I go dey like the tit make milik no come out.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by karmaolu1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
To make money e no easy. God when I go make money?
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by yomzy123(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God punish APC

Wait bro, we can’t say yet
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by asahnwaKC: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
That Soso guy has he go and claim his son that gistlover posted….. not easy but life goes on ,Davido ndo
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by GoooodHardDick: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Toks2008:

Obi can only win if all the social media obidients actually go all out to vote.

Be rest assured that they'll all go out and cast their votes
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
My apologies if my comment offended you, I was only asking.
GoodIsGod:

So he should mourn from January to December?

People will always talk.

Should he go and hang himself?
Because he lost a loved one.

Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Okay, cool.
DSC7:

1.Read through my post for the answer to your question....

2.Sorry if i sounded rude.....

3.You did nothing wrong to me.....
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday to you too.

Was the child finally laid to rest?
tishbite41:

Oh oh oh
Nwa Mandela
Na u sef
Happy Sunday
Lol, I was only surprised u were expecting a media or press burial for a toddler
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Happy Sunday to you too.

Was the child finally laid to rest?
Yeah
Secretly though
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by ChinemeremFidel: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Career Peak Musical College is having her second year inauguration this 2022.

The Founder, Bro. Chinemerem Precious aka Fidelis Experts is actually making an extension in Ikorodu...

If you are around ikorodu and you want to sharpen your musical knowledge but online and onsite,you can register with Career Peak for just shikini money which is slightly negotiable.

Can I let you know that the entertainment industry is the newest and no never ending goldmine industry.
If you want to make money silently,you can invest in the entertainment sector especially music.

You can also be our partners as the certificates is in affiliation with the London School Of Music.

INSTRUMENTS TO LEARN IN JUST THREE MONTHS

TALKING DRUMS
VOCAL
SAXOPHONE
KEYBOARD
GUITARS
DRUMS

YOU CAN CALL TO CONFIRM LOCATION..
WE CAN SERVE YOU AROUND IKORODU

08145077575; 09162570256
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
That's good.

See? you answered me nicely, no need for catfights.. grin grin grin
tishbite41:

Yeah
Secretly though
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Welcome back David..may God strength u cool cool
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by dreu2fine(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Maliqcious: 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:
OBO and hin loyal Israel DMW
Real team
Na only God know wetin happen to Ifeanyi
RIP to the young blood
Ifeanyi big to die? Abi na wetting self.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Lordpet: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
OBO, your son is forever in our hearts alive.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Maliqcious: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Dem don use that one

That one don pass

shocked
He remain you idiot
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
That's good.

See? you answered me nicely, no need for catfights.. grin grin grin
Lol
I wasn't picking on you at all.
I didn't check the moniker so I thought you're a Nigerian and expected the person to know better.
Here, the death of a toddler or infant is regarded as a great tragedy.
No long mourning, no elaborate funeral arrangements.
Just a quick burial and most elders are not supposed to attend. No eating, just pure soberness.
Even subjecting the boy to an autopsy was bad in my own judgement.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Hitler5: 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gov adeleke @davido u guys should no that if tinubu wins the presidency u will not get second term ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.