Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) (78548 Views)

Chioma Wears 'Wedding Ring' To Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration (Photos) / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Ini Edo's Outfit To Governor Udom Emmanuel's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by AyeMoJuba: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Exactly the same way I'll step out for the first time once it's time for Obi's inugration next year.

I'm very sure president peter Obi must have prepared his inugration speech by now. God bless the incoming president peter Obi

Dream on boy...
You'll soon wake up from your self delusion.
Like a stillborn, your dreams and fantasies shall bring nothing but a mirage.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
Ifeanyi big to die? Abi na wetting self.
I understand infant and toddler mortality is high in these parts
But you should have some empathy
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Tareq1105: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun is in safe hands now

God punish APC

I wish you well with your choice.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Same thing is done here, but I thought maybe you guys do things a bit different.

Wow!!! This is the first time you're being nice to me, is it because it's Sunday, or you just woke up on the right side of the bed? grin grin grin

Already I was expecting you to start bashing me none stop. grin grin grin
tishbite41:

Lol
I wasn't picking on you at all.
I didn't check the moniker so I thought you're a Nigerian and expected the person to know better.
Here, the child of a toddler or infant is regarded as a great tragedy.
No long mourning, no elaborate funeral arrangements.
Just a quick burial and most elders are not supposed to attend. No eating, just pure soberness.
Even subjecting the boy to an autopsy was bad in my own judgement.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Menclothing: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adeleke once rule osun state

This the second time a family is ruling I pray they perform well now 1st one was mess

Good to see Davido again
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by IbadeHQ: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Exactly the same way I'll step out for the first time once it's time for Obi's inugration next year.

I'm very sure president peter Obi must have prepared his inugration speech by now. God bless the incoming president peter Obi

You mean incoming President of Biafuro
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Brownshoe: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yinmu, people are the same everywhere you go
PrinceOfLagos:
Osun is in safe hands now

God punish APC
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by A1kennedy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Genesis 1
The History of Creation

The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the Spirit of God was moving over the water.

Now. Davido should know what killed his son, it is the spirit of God in that water. That water was engulfed in darkness and If the water was his life, then he should better go and remove it with God words. Because there must be light in his life for troubles to go away. Or else! Diminishing returns will manifest.

Facts check: if davido is following God, were in his office did he write the 10 comandment boldly?? Does he know it is a manual required to operate life properly??
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Same thing is done here, but I thought maybe you guys do things a bit different.

Wow!!! This is the first time you're being nice to me, is it because it's Sunday, or you just woke up on the right side of the bed? grin grin grin

Already I was expecting you to start bashing me none stop. grin grin grin
Lol
I've always been nice to you
Maybe you take my constructive criticisms and jokes too seriously
I do cruel humor

Like you talking about us doing things differently in such a sensitive subject is a jab at Nigerians but I take it as friendly banter.

Apart from that, I'm super cool

How is the South?
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
You've always been nice to who?? shocked shocked Uhmm.. let's just leave it.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We're from different cultures, so it's only fair that I ask.

SA is great, how about Nigeria?
tishbite41:

Lol
I've always been nice to you
Maybe you take my constructive criticisms and jokes too seriously
I do cruel humor

Like you talking about us doing things differently in such a sensitive subject is a jab at Nigerians but I take it as friendly banter.

Apart from that, I'm super cool

How is the South?
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
You've always been nice to who?? shocked shocked Uhmm.. let's just leave it.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We're from different cultures, so it's only fair that I ask.

SA is great, how about Nigeria?
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Been legit 10 years but Sama still figures me bad.
I'm a nice guy. You can check our engagements. I only say the truth.

We live and learn.

You on Nairaland so I can't lie. Naija is fu.cked.
Pray for us.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by bepositive11: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:
Davido don drop weight

See his face. He has gained weight and he's not smiling at all. It's like he's depressed and still in pain. I hope he gets better soon sha.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Moh247: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
bepositive11:

See his face. He has gained weight and he's not smiling at all. It's like he's depressed and still in pain. I hope he gets better soon sha.

I hope so too..

1 Like

Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Makinaki: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Akinsete19:
Nice dress

Na dress be that for ya eye?
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Let's just let sleeping dogs lie because I don't want to end up having my head bitten off. shocked shocked shocked

I'll pray for you. smiley smiley smiley
tishbite41:

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Been legit 10 years but Sama still figures me bad.
I'm a nice guy. You can check our engagements. I only say the truth.

We live and learn.

You on Nairaland so I can't lie. Naija is fu.cked.
Pray for us.

Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by ogbonti: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:
OBO and hin loyal Israel DMW
Real team
Na only God know wetin happen to Ifeanyi
RIP to the young blood

nothing is ever accidental in Africa - if no be winch na sacrifice… what of when Whitney Houston die of drug overdose for US why Americans no say na Bobbi Brown use am for sacrifice ? when the only daughter Whitney Houston born for Bobbi Brown die too for bath tub why Americans no say na sacrifice wey Bobbi Brown do? guys this is 2022 abeg receive sense oooooo - those days as a kid in Nigeria I use to hear folks say stroke na winch dey cause am until I came to America almost 3 decades ago and saw stroke cases here and wondered if na winch dey cause am here too

please reject ignorance and understand life happens to everyone - free Davido abeg

Let the young man mourn in peace and recover in one piece - enough of all this insensitivity and stupidly - thanks
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by ogbonti: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Dem don use that one

That one don pass

shocked

nothing is ever accidental in Africa - if no be winch na sacrifice… what of when Whitney Houston die of drug overdose for US why Americans no say na Bobbi Brown use am for sacrifice ? when the only daughter Whitney Houston born for Bobbi Brown die too for bath tub why Americans no say na sacrifice wey Bobbi Brown do? guys this is 2022 abeg receive sense oooooo - those days as a kid in Nigeria I use to hear folks say stroke na winch dey cause am until I came to America almost 3 decades ago and saw stroke cases here and wondered if na winch dey cause am here too

please reject ignorance and understand life happens to everyone - free Davido abeg

Let the young man mourn in peace and recover in one piece - enough of all this insensitivity and stupidly - thanks
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by illicit(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Maliqcious:
He remain you idiot

tongue
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by codemaniacs: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
Has his son been laid to rest that he's already going on public events all dressed up

when children "pass on"... they are buried the same day... and D:avido also comes from a mu:slim family and mu:slims bury people quickly..
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by fineberry(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
As for the Adeleke's money 'Money No.Be Problem'
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Okealaaye:

Like you claimed that Edo state was in 2019?
Hmmm....
I can never trust any politician till you start performing wonders
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
HydraFeeds:
you have no idea how much corruption during Oyinlola tenure.

Also the Adelekes once ruled Osun in a very corrupt manner that a curse song was composed for the gov adeleke then
Most of them are not yorubas .. They just hate Tinubu and anyone associating with him... They know nothing about the West .... They are dragging things with the owner what you can never try with them
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Prinnx(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
If you're still sincerely and seriously interested in travelling with another international passport(s)or with a Nigerian passport to some other Countries,then check my signature.

NB: Remember money is not the priority but to give you the positive result of what you want,which I do deliver always.

Thanks.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by iyaniwura7nneka: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
God bless you OBOGod bless you OBO...
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Christistruth00: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
HydraFeeds:
you have no idea how much corruption during Oyinlola tenure.

Also the Adelekes once ruled Osun in a very corrupt manner that a curse song was composed for the gov adeleke then

Please tell us more

Some People accused Isiaka Adeleke of giving the Main Projects in Osun State to his brother Deji

Is it true or false
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Kaagsuit2: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
illicit:
Dem don use that one

That one don pass

shocked

Yunno get sense
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kaagsuit2:

Yunno get sense
tongue
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Awesome
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Gradually, gradually, he would be strong again, life goes on. "He can not come and go and kill himself " What has happen has happened.

I'm still very worried about the situation. Something is still not right. And I'm looking for statistics for the statistics of the generality of people that have swimming pool in their house vs musicians! Those 2 cases Dbanj and Davido is not yet clear to me.

If we record 2 in succession from the entertainment industry, then we should be having like 20 atleast from the society at large from the generality of people that have swimming pool.

I'm just trying to understand the statistics. Still not clear! I've never heard of kids drowning in personal swimming pools from other sectors. Atleast from other millionaires and billionaires in the societies. Maybe it happens, but this two incidents did just not fit into the statistics.
Re: Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) by GoodIsGod: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Samantha123:
My apologies if my comment offended you, I was only asking.

My reply wasn't to offend you either sist. May God not let this kind thing happen to us. Only those those in his shoes can tell how it feels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem) / Patience Ozokwor's Son's Wedding In London (Picture) / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.