Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57409 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
God1000:
too bad man

Unfortunately, yes.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
irunoko:
una don start.we dey talk A,you dey talk B

IN Africa before the adoption of all these oyinbo nonsense we had people with disgusting and vile habits amongst us but we had our own ways of checking all of those nonsense from escalating but now the era of its my Life,do you, me too,mind your buisness, you only live once came and there were no institutions and systems to check the sexual deviants amongst us.those days if you are caught for stealing, raping or gay practices,beastiality and other depraved kinds of sex you're killed on the spot so you don't infect/recruit or influence others into your perversion.you were treated like a disease that needs to be riddled off immediately but now everybody dey do competition for who craze or abnormal pass

You're a very unreasonable boy. You blamed civilization for rape and other bad things in the society. I countered you, and you now came up with how justice should be met out. You're a confused human and you don't know what you want.

Goodbye.

4 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gitesed: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is strange
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by nkemoma(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
When Afonjas want to perpetuate Evil..

Even the Devil wonders what kind of breed they are

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by HEBEI: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
Adeleke

Op, why
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is the HIGHEST
Ogun State finally beaten!

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Bahamas95(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Honestly I don't know what to type.

This story shock me.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by lereinter(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
This is satanic
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Christistruth00: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
Occultic Rituals are turning many People into monsters

that don’t have normal natural affections anymore

This is the Product Of Idol Worship And Cultism

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
For some seconds, i was confused when i saw the title of the news.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by themanderon: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
End time spirit has taken over the souls of men.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Doctortest: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
The girl herself is mad at the slightest instance shout for help scatter the world
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by caandi: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
The evil that men do sha

Sick family

I feel for the baby she is carrying, if it’s still early let her terminate

I tell you it can never end well if she births that child she is carrying

3 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ibkayee(f): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good grief.

And urchins here will start foaming at the mouth when people say all men are potential rapists
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Porksupplyib: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-62-docked-for-impregnating-daughter-with-his-son/

In all of these, I didnt read the age of the girl In question.

The word gang-rape was most definately just used to add sensation to the story.

From the look of things there is a whole lot untold stories in between the above story.

Yes it is unlawful and shameful of the father to have carnal knowledge of his daughter, but the brother?
Looks to me like something mutual. The girl in question has a lot of answering to do too.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by etrange: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Where is the girl child really safe? cry
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by vhykeeytor(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/man-62-docked-for-impregnating-daughter-with-his-son/

Na Dem....
A strong member of APC...this is the structure they calm to have.

At least he would stay in police custody until after the election. This is minus 1 vote for ASiwaju

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sameks08(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
I'm only here to check names and believe me I'm not disappointed so over to the next chapter
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by clinician2x: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yoruba people. Afonja doings. Lock them up for 25 years, tinubu is 2 votes down.

4 Likes

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ariesbull: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
if I talk now they will say I am tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Theunbothered: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Firing squad straight
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by olarent: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
Well spoken,I am Yoruba and that is the reason why I don't comment much on naira land.Its suppose to be a learned forum but instead bigotry,ethnicity Bayard and religious ,we can not move forward as a nation when we keep on using all this as a perimeter of saying the truth.Let stop embarrassing our self.
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by makavalley(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Animals in human form only in the wild this is permitted but shockingly you see some humans behave no different from the wild animals. They should keep this folks at bay from other humans till thy kingdom come.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Prosperous111(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Adeleke again!!

Werey grin
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, they're not cursed, they lack sexual discipline and will pay for it. Stop giving people excuses for their actions. They're adults and will be prosecuted.

So many people are perverts but you'll never know until it manifest.
If you are thinking this is ordinary, pray you don't encounter an enchanter who can cast a spell on people.
There is a local remote control in Yoruba call 'eedi' this is what happened to both father and son

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by EXCEL081: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
This isn't ordinary at all
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by karmaolu1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yoruba rapist bad pass Igbo own

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by clinician2x: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
lereinter:

This is Afonja
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by achimendy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

Exactly. Crime has no bounds, it doesn't look tribe or religion. So the earlier this ethnic bigot realize this the better for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Lebanese Man For Putting Trafficked Nigerian On Sale / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police / Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.