Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) (57421 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Police Arrest Man In Ogun For Raping, Impregnating Daughter In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Goldbw122(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na wa
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Melonsmasher: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
Speechless
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by windvane(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
They should both be executed. No mercy.
i swear,what an abomination!!!chai!!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
I don't believe this story! undecided
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by TheDictatorNd: 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is this not demonic?
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by windvane(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
Shevchenkko:
This is despicable and highly condemnable.
they will spend a very long time in kirikiri because a judge will listen to this case…they might spend 10years awaiting trial
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by excanny: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
These ones deserve electric chair.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by kabukabu50(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
irunoko:
Una see the consequences of all these oyinbo woke philosophies una dey adopt?

All these hedonistic ideas and freedom without boundaries.na the result be that

Your people have been doing this for centuries before oyinbo landed.

Enough with the excuses
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by benqo01(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Which kind rubbish thing b dis self,omo some kind thins wey i dey read dey shock me
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Bintdawood(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Which kain wahala b this naaaa angry
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by HomeTutorsPro: 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2022
devilmaycry:
How can this be happening In a sane world

People are really evil
The world isn't sane.
Everyone is mad.
We are just waiting for the day to manifest.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Cut the bullshit. I don't subscribe to the bullshit y'all ignorant folks say.

The man and the son are perverts and couldn't tame their perversion. Stop giving excuses for bad behaviors and stupid criminals.
That you don't believe does mean the bullshit doesn't exit, the word 'hypnotize' is English that is to tell you that even you if your village people remember you, you will dance without sound of music
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sweetonugbu: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
udomma1005:

Good you know your head is big because I was about calling you "dis big head"! grin
in Tinubu,s voice:whoisTHISONE:?.

1 Like

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

That you don't believe does mean the bullshit doesn't exit, the word 'hypnotize' is English that is to tell you that even you if your village people remember you, you will dance without sound of music

Another bullshit. Only poor, lazy, unfortunate and irresponsible people blame others for their misfortune.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
dre11 when next drop a post make sure you bold their names.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Another bullshit. Only poor, lazy, unfortunate and irresponsible people blame others for their misfortune.
You are a small boy.
For the fact that you are born with silver spoon does not exempt you from being tested by wicked people. You even come worse because before you realize what you are battling with, you will have suffered a lot as an ignoramus
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by mannyjoe2002: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
mannyjoe2002:
what has this world turned to.these demonic duo should rot in the deepest part of hell fire
what has this world turned to.these demonic duo should rot in the deepest part of hell fire
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by izubext007: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
I fill like vomiting.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gben5: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
anything from PM News na OYO I don't believe them from hear there,the only news they carry na rape if not rape na person Bleep another person wife... yeye people
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ud4u: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
I am just short of words, may they rot in jail
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
Both the father and son are mad people. At 63 he is still active na wa oo. The brother too is a complete bastard. Life imprisonment is bettee
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

You are a small boy.
For the fact that you are born with silver spoon does not exempt you from being tested by wicked people. You even come worse because before you realize what you are battling with, you will have suffered a lot as an ignoramus

Dude, keep wailing and consoling yourself with the stupid mantra. No wonder you're being ruled by stupid people and they keep enjoying the best life you could only dream of. Goodbye.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ud4u: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gben5:
anything from PM News na OYO I don't believe them from hear there,the only news they carry na rape if not rape na person Bleep another person wife... yeye people

What is there not to believe News with evidence, address and picture backing, what else do you want
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by GloriousGbola: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
ibkayee:

I’ve sensationalised my comment intentionally to be honest, what I mean is that all configurations of men can be rapists, even fathers and brothers, it’s not just a stranger in the alley way or a rapey date. Not necessarily that every single man is literally a potential rapist

A large percentage of rape is by a person the victim knows personally.

And that makes it more difficult to prove

There is gas lighting - what were you doing in his place? There is doubt - maybe I led him on.

The sad truth is chicks need to be extremely paranoid.

Even when you want to get laid and you like the guy, it could be a setup for a train. Or some guys simply are wired to take by force what is available.

I have seen this in school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by emonis88: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
tishbite41:

You never can tell
Naaa!!!! I don't think so, it is just hate ,n d need to maline that which they hate. They aren't matured enough to just ignore or look the other way.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MorningSir: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Wow!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by ibkayee(f): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

A large percentage of rape is by a person the victim knows personally.

And that makes it more difficult to prove

There is gas lighting - what were you doing in his place? There is doubt - maybe I led him on.

The sad truth is chicks need to be extremely paranoid.

Even when you want to get laid and you like the guy, it could be a setup for a train. Or some guys simply are wired to take by force what is available.

I have seen this in school.
Yeah exactly!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by sanya4good(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
Aboks:
Afonjaaaaaaa

How do you know the people are Afonja, Afonjas are only Ilorin people and they don't usually bear complete Yoruba names.
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by Gboom: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, keep wailing and consoling yourself with the stupid mantra. No wonder you're being ruled by stupid people and they keep enjoying the best life you could only dream of. Goodbye.
Anywhere you are in the whole world whether you believe, or not wicked people can locate, so be careful
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
Gboom:

Anywhere you are in the whole world whether you believe, or not wicked people can locate, so be careful

Send them to the wicked leaders ruling you and I'll take your ignorant ass serious. Till then, swerve!
Re: Father 62, And Son Arrested For Gang-Rape, Impregnating Daughter (pics) by placeofallure(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
Another one not by Igbo.

It is everywhere and we need to work together to end it. But misguided Nairalanders act as if it happens only in Igbo land. When crime news has Igbo name, the topic quickly makes front page and misguided commenters will passionately condemn the entire Igbo. It is even worse now as they use it to campaign against Obi.

You have spoken well but I disagree with the bolded. Crime committed anywhere makes front page. All the skull mining name calling, where do you think it came from? It's due to the rate of ritual crimes committed in South Western states, especially Ogun State; and it gets reported here as often as it happens, don't be biased in your opinion. We know the crimes that are predominant in each region.
Yoruba - Ritual killings
Ibo - baby factory and drug
Hausa - Terrorism and Kidnapping

God save Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.