Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is Glo Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Glo Recruiting? (3647 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / Glo Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo Recruiting? by bolla1129(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
hello friends anyboody had anything on GLOBACOM recruiting??
Re: Is Glo Recruiting? by mitchyy(f): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2011
Yes. They are. I got the info directly from one of their managers.
Re: Is Glo Recruiting? by gabng(m): 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
lightofjoy:

hello, one of my collegue just got his employment letter yesterday from globacom hr as an Engineer but was surprise dat his employment letter bear Nivex Enterprises limited though was told the company is an arm of glo. Please anyone with info about the company and there condition of service because he was told to resume Sept. Expecting to hear from fellow nairalander. Thanks

Thats how adenuga operates so that you cannot sue him or his companies with a public face directly. Meanwile how can one apply. thats for someone who will be through with NYSC in febuary

(1) (Reply)

Food Processing Company Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited / Urgent Need Of Directions From Ajah To Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.