Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor (58918 Views)

Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video) / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by EmmyDJourno: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2022
David can’t bury IFeanyi as him son without marrying her
I’m happy for them las las
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Nmezor(f): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Its not Chioma now
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by kingmaster2009: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Afonja has gotten married to Nyamiri ....

Davido eye will so I. Clear...if he discover that beauty fade away as woman keep on advancing in age...

Olule.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by candygist: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
This means she's not just a baby mama or side chick anymore.

She's officially Davido's wife, but I still don't like the idea of this baby mama of a thing, it is ungodly and aberration.

What I've also realized is that the society sees nothing wrong in it, it is gradually becoming a norm, in fact some young girls now brag about having rich baby daddies.

Young girls and boys should stop indulging in the act.

As a young woman, don't get pregnant for a guy before he marries you, that's not what your mum did.

I'm happy that Davido have corrected is wrong. You see so many girls were ready to be is baby mama and like you said it's now a normal thing. Now he is married traditionally, many of his make fan will also follow that trend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by babyfaceafrica: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
his wife maybe, there was a story some days ago about their secret wedding

There is no secret wedding, avoid social media gossips

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Magnoliaa(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
As a young woman, don't get pregnant for a guy before he marries you, that's not what your mum did.

People that actually get pregnant to test the fertility of a woman? grin

Customs aren't cast in stones o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by aspabay(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Iliveforever:
Chioma nwannem Nwanyi has gotten married to Davido and there’s nothing jealous afonja miscreants could do about it tongue

See this one, better go and fix your life.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by bdon123(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

She's officially Davido's wife, but I still don't like the idea of this baby mama of a thing, it is ungodly and aberration.

What I've also realized is that the society sees nothing wrong in it, it is gradually becoming a norm, in fact some young girls now brag about having rich baby daddies.

Chin up baga,so we shouldn't fck before marrying abi.Dey there n be claiming holier than thou
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Asour: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

As a young woman, don't get pregnant for a guy before he marries you, that's not what your mum did.[b][/b]

That's an assumption.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Demichaels: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video of Chioma with Davido and his dad below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

Let's handle your Customized shirt printing

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by gotnel: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2022
God almighty will comfort Davido and Chioma.
A new set of twins baby will be born soon
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by ufotunang: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
his wife maybe, there was a story some days ago about their secret wedding
..why should a big boy like Davido do secret wedding
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by ufotunang: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Chaos14:
She doesn't look the same again
...she has loss weight and now dressing decently now

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Enemyofpeace: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Na so dem take forget Ifeanyi o
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by weedfada(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2022
olisaEze:
No matter how depressed you are right now, life goes on with or without you. So kick off that pity party you think will get the world to notice ur pain & go focus that bad energy on learning something you don’t think you can ever learn. Start with little challenges, like walking farther from ur house than you think you can. Take life as it comes each day, minus u plus u the outcome will remain the same unknown till its known! I have seen tragedies such as this break strong marriages, and have also seen many wax stronger after! The strength of this young man is worth admiring.

Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by BloomingDale(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Iliveforever:

Jealousy is not good oo

What? Jealous of who? Now I'm confused.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by ezebunafo(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Na you join them together as Mrs?
so you no know say dem don wed secretly
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Glead(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

But "mama bournvita" 'my daughter must not suffer like me ' supported them.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Abelino(m): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
You are not God but just a mare irrationally and irrelevant Mortal with delusional Mentality... Ignorance is bliss
ngBuild:
The only legitimate ties she has with Davido was ifeanyi, now he is no more, very soon she will no longer be spotted around davido, and for the record she was never married to davido
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by rwanda1: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by God1000(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

People that actually get pregnant to test the fertility of a woman? grin

Customs aren't cast in stones o.
That still doesn't make it right, and my admonition is for both genders.

You will also agree with me that this is partly responsible for the rise of single mums and the growing number of kids in our society.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by placeofallure(f): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
Please, is Business education a good course to study in Nigeria university?

Is it restricted to only teaching?

What if it is? Teaching is not as bad as you all make it seem. Some of us earn bigger than a banker. Just find your avatar is all.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Vipro(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
placeofallure:

What if it is? Teaching is not as bad as you all make it seem. Some of us earn bigger than a banker. Just find your avatar is all.
You mean outside Nigeria? cry
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by GoodIsGod: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
FAke, this is not Chioma. God bless increase you OBO

Open your eyes.
Can't you see her hips and breasts? Who else has that kind of unadulterated peripheral calculation.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by placeofallure(f): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Vipro:
You mean outside Nigeria? cry

In Nigeria. Right here in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by brandsoncharlie: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=Chaos14 post=118737346]She doesn't look the same again[/quote
She even gained more weight, na Davido wey slim down a little. Na Davido the thing enter for him body.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by brandsoncharlie: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2022
ufotunang:
...she has loss weight and now dressing decently now
No weight loss, she don add weight well.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Kavod: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

YOU DE RIGHT SHA...... BUT AGAIN NOBODY WAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH EX-WHORES..... YOU KNOW SAY MARRIED WOMEN DE RAPE NOW. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE..... ONE NAKED WHEN SHE LURE ME INSIDE HER HOUSE, TELL ME SAY IF I NOR GREE SHE GO SHOUT RAPE. PERSON WHEN HER HUSBAND DE 30FTS AWAY, I HALLLAAAA THE MAN NAME..RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN WHEN NOR GET VALUE AGAIN.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by MamaletASO: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2022
It's becoming a norm, indeed..

No be say Davido no get money to do proper wedding for her...

Well, she sold herself cheap... What a shame??

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Kavod: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

YOU DE RIGHT SHA...... BUT AGAIN NOBODY WAN SPEND THE REST OF HIS LIFE WITH EX-WHORES..... YOU KNOW SAY MARRIED WOMEN DE RAPE NOW. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE..... ONE NAKED WHEN SHE LURE ME INSIDE HER HOUSE, TELL ME SAY IF I NOR GREE SHE GO SHOUT RAPE. PERSON WHEN HER HUSBAND DE 30FTS AWAY, I HALLLAAAA THE MAN NAME..RUBBISH NAIJA WOMEN WHEN NOR GET VALUE AGAIN. You see all these big nyash and boobs women, their libido na the highest... When she open enhhhh, e be like say speed bumps de her BODY. If you see this Lap? QUEKE!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Hushpuppi Holding An Iphone As He Slams Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.