Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Desperate Housewives. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives. (3008 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6 / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hey there! Is there anyone out there who's interested in the series,'desperate housewives'? What do y'all think about the previous two seasons and the current one?and what do you think of those ladies;Bree,Gabrielle,Susan and Lynette?I got interested in the programme sometime ago and I found it quite intriguing.Did you?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by dellaz(f): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
those ladies represent evry kind of women we av!
My fav housewife is Susan
That girl is sooooooooooooo mixed up,dnt think she knows what she wants.

Now Gabrielle is one hot n sexy chick,i too like her style
Lynette? Typical independent woman , but she seems to av
d most balanced life

Bree, dnt know what to say about her!!!!!!! cheesy
U left out my very own Eddie sad
Omo gal no send,she does wat's best for her,

Send me your email addy felliis. Its an online test to determine which housewife
character matches urs!!!!

turns out my best match is LYNETTE!!!!!!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by bigspif(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
Its gabrielle or Bree for me, Lynette too sabi know, i pity her hubby. Yeah Susan is confused. Bree has class and is very confident of herself, Gabby gabby gabby !! is a vixen tongue tongue tongue
Is season 3 completed?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by iice(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
Estrogen overdose! grin grin
Susan is my least favorite. . .i don't like confused people. . .like bloody get a clue already grin

Bree is my favorite. . .i like her alot. . .just waiting for a mental breakdown. . .i would love to get into her mind grin grin
I used to like lynette alot but she can be very controlling grin

Edie is another favorite of mine grin grin
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2007
@dellaz,
my email's.I'm interested in the test.I agree with you, Gabrielle's sexy and lynette is the most stable.she was once a career woman but she quit her job to become a full time housewife so she still has some of that 'business-like,'serious minded attitude in her.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2007
hi all

pls wat episode are they currently on right now on DSTV. i saw season 1-3 on DVD

i dont like bree cos she doesnt shoe her emotion and she is too frigid

i like susan and gabby. susan is confused all right but she is emotional and passionate and dats how a woman should be.
buut Gabby is my girl

cheers
Re: Desperate Housewives. by chatykrew(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2007
for me am watching it on free to air mbc 4 but currently in school
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
Get a hold of it fellas c'mon *snoops into thread and surprised to find male responses to the thread*

just started season3 myself watched episode 8 after work this evening on dvd cheesy! i almost cried when karla got shot by the 'crazy woman' in the store sad sad

my favourite ladies are,,,,,,,mrs mc clusky grin grin grin okay seriously;

BREE VAN DE CAMP  i just love her aristocratic life style,red hair and sassy unique overbearing attitude cheesy

EDIE BRIT    sexy dumb blonde,like how shes alwiez in SUSAN MAYERS hair case cheesy cheesy

GABRIELLE SOLIS tell me how many men out there can resist such a hott chik shocked shocked shocked we have got some thing in comon too
                                thats our love for SHOPPING SPREE wink wink
Re: Desperate Housewives. by bigspif(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2007
@ Odada
O'l boy wetin be shame if manpikin like jolly, abeg carry go go watch ya Desperate housewives. Infact na one of my best series and the programm dey intresting too much.
But come oh una no dey pity carlos, ebi like say gabby too much for the guy. I still dont like lynette (i too sabi).
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
I don't think Gabby's too much for Carlos,she once cheated on him with that boyish gardener.He deserves better.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
big spif:

@ Odada
O'l boy wetin be shame if manpikin like jolly, abeg carry go go watch ya Desperate housewives. Infact na one of my best series and the programm dey intresting too much.
But come oh una no dey pity carlos, ebi like say gabby too much for the guy. I still don't like lynette (i too sabi).
Omo nor mind me jare,u no see say i dey still watch my thing even when i close late from work, while i was serving last year there was the dude who bought the 3 complete seasons i was sooo shocked shocked shocked and embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed but later felt i was cheesy cheesy cheesy cause he made me enjoy it cool

GABBY AND CARLOS ARE DEFINATELY IN LOVE BUT NOT EVERYONE IN LOVE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2007
@ odada

u r right about gabby and Carlos. i think its too much love that is worrying them grin

but i especially like the passionate way they make love.

they are my best couple.

lynette is very annoying, she is my worst character.

pls wat season are they on DSTV

cheers
Re: Desperate Housewives. by ritchboi: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2007
dstv-season3 episode17.
But u can get season 1-3 on dvd(bootleg ofcourse)
or i can give u mine,hola atcha boi!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by bigspif(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2007
[
otuwe:

@ odada

lynette is very annoying, she is my worst character.

cheers

Yeah you can say that again
Re: Desperate Housewives. by loveoge(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2007
Season 4 should start in sept. i heard from the grapevine that one of the 5 ladies would be killed off this season. Dont ask me i dont know who.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2007
Its not as if lynett scarvo is the worse,shes just a MANEATER undecided undecided SHE IS SUCH A TOM BOI OVER ZEALOUS AND lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed MOST SELF CENTRED FEMALE ON WISTERIA LANE!

What do you think about susan myer and IAN i love his british accent and his soo riiiiiiich men!am only in episode 12 but i think susan will end up with mike delfino again innit?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 12:02am On Sep 01, 2007
Dont y'all think bree van de camps daughter DANIELLE is such a tramp and ORSONS mom is evil angry angry my gosh shocked shocked what a dreadful mother angry angry
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2007
am just in episode 6 of season 3.

@ritchiboi
how do i get the complete season 3 from u

do u stay in lagos

hola at me at tessynelly@yahoo.com

cheers
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2007
otuwe:

am just in episode 6 of season 3.

@ritchiboi
how do i get the complete season 3 from u

do u stay in lagos

hola at me at tessynelly@yahoo.com

cheers
Dont you have DSTV dear?or better still you can patronize alaba-aba boiz on the streets of lagos or aba?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by bigspif(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2007
loveoge:

Season 4 should start in sept. i heard from the grapevine that one of the 5 ladies would be killed off this season. Dont ask me i don't know who.

Yippyyyyyyyyy lynnet is going to die  grin grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2007
odada:

Dont you have DSTV dear?or better still you can patronize alaba-aba boiz on the streets of lagos or aba?

i do have dstv but the timing doesnt suit me at all

like this morning i went late to work cos i was watching it by 6-7am

i stopped at episode 6 season 3 and i was kinda lost went i watched it this morning

house why did bree's husband try to kill himself

and how was mike released from prison

i just found out this morning dat it wasnt bree's husband wats dat his name again undecided dat killed monique but his mum. todays episode she is about to kill bree
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2007
I love the show. I don't appreciate the writers' preoccupation with the theme of murder in a comedy.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by dkingsgirl(f): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2007
Bree is a Perfectionist and she lost almost everything her first husband, son and daughter, i like her but people like her should have some limit to perfection.

you don't have to blame Lynette as her husband cannot never do anything successfully so she finds herself in a controlling situation even when it's necessary and when its not

Gabrielle my baby always herself though on the excess

Susan very passionate, all woman but very confused

Edie another interesting character on her own

just cant wait for the next season

1 Like

Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2007
otuwe:

i do have dstv but the timing doesnt suit me at all

like this morning i went late to work because i was watching it by 6-7am

i stopped at episode 6 season 3 and i was kind of lost went i watched it this morning

house why did bree's husband try to kill himself

and how was mike released from prison

i just found out this morning that it wasnt bree's husband wats that his name again undecided that killed monique but his mum. todays episode she is about to kill bree
1. Brees husband in season3 is ORSON and no he did not try to kill himself instead he had an accident involving MIKE DELFINO off the hospital cliff?
2.Mike Delfino was released on bail thanks to his son ZACK! and all charges against him were dropped after ORSONS mom's failed attempt to kill BREE and Orson's wife death! all thanks to the manipulation of ORSON cheesy
3. Against all expectations ORSON did not kill MONIQUE POLLIER? his mom did? and although she tried to kill BREE she did not succeed thanks again to ORSON and a little help from her son ANDREW who was the first distraction cool
Seun:

I love the show. I don't appreciate the writers' preoccupation with the theme of murder in a comedy.
We all love the SHOW seun but feel a little bit dissapointed that you would call it a COMEDY? when actually its supposed to be a satire on life in SURBURBIA? where anything can and does happen---just as in real life
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
@odada

thanxs man its making abit more sense now

but i have another question

how come Zach now has this long hair and why is he saying he is gabby's lover
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2007

Don't know.haven't had the chance to see the series for a while now.Odada if you've got the answer you can help out.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by nifex(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2007
I think season 3 has ended on dstv channel 3.

<<stupid spoilers>>

has anybody seen it or read about it
Re: Desperate Housewives. by PapaBrowne(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2007
I luuv "Desperate Housewives" without apologies(I'm a very very Guy)!!!
I don't care so much about the whole series until the end, when they begin to mutter those words--- very wise words!!
I think the director is genius!!
If u think likewise or otherwise,,,,state your case!!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2007
The wise words did make sense to me when I listened to them, like there was once the narrator said something about how we give into denial about how things actually are knowing fully well that eventually, we would suffer the consequences, those words struck me. Although I think making the narrator of the show a dead woman looking down from heaven seems a little immature.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2007
The narration at the end is clever; but I think of it as wisdom. It's just a clever way to summarize each week.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2007
i watched it this morning went late to work cos of dat

dat danielle is really slutty. she got preggy for julie's bf

cant remember the rest

also didnt know edie had a son

one mayor elect too is hitting on gabby

bye
Re: Desperate Housewives. by yebarbie(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
I really like the show and think I am addicted to it. I have finished watching seasons 1,2 & ten episodes of season three.
I have repeated seasons 1 & 2 many times over.
About the characters, This is the order in which I like them:
I really like Gabrielle. She is extremely beautiful. I also like her attitude.
I also like Bree. I like her perfectionist nature and she is also fine (but not as fine as Gabby)
Although Susan is all so clumsy, I still like her a bit.
I do not like Lynette at all. She is over assertive and too controlling.
I don't like Eddie too.She is a slut without apology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame To Game Of Thrones Viewers In Nigeria / Naruto Shippuden Over / What Is The Difference Between 3D And Animation Cartoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.