Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Desperate Housewives. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Desperate Housewives. (3023 Views)

Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Desperate Housewives Season 6 / Desperate Housewives Season 6:whom Do You Want Mike Delfino To Finally Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperate Housewives. by Modups1(f): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
just started watching season 1
so far so good

all d women are interesting (for now anyway), need to watch more to put down my thoughts
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hey guess what?season 4 of the prog is out. i bought the dvd today.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
Season 4 already? Wow, I can't wait. I don't like season 2 with the creepy black family, but 3 and 4 I want!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2007
i was shocked wen i saw seaons 4 in the market

i said to maself here pirates come again

where on earth did they get the season 4 from wen season 3 just got to an end recently

was too afraid to buy before i see nigerians acting desperate housewives season 4 grin grin

but am still in seaons 3 right now and its soooooooooo coooolllll

@seun
Seun:

Season 4 already? Wow, I can't wait. I don't like season 2 with the creepy black family, but 3 and 4 I want!

are u a rasist angry cheesy
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Modups1(f): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2007
otuwe:

are u a rasist angry cheesy

is seun a white nigerian? how can he be racist
Re: Desperate Housewives. by watever(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
fellis:

Hey guess what?season 4 of the prog is out. i bought the dvd today.
i wonder y am not believing that tongue

i can't really decide if i lyk lynette more or gabbie.
i kinda lyk bree too. .my fave bree moment was wen she shot at George 4 interrupting her dinner wit d whole radio-over-d-head thing. dat was hilarious grin
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
Modups!:

is seun a white nigerian? how can he be racist

well u never can tell with admin seun

grin grin
watever:

i wonder y am not believing that tongue

well i didnt believe it too wen i saw the seasons foour
i was even too skeptical to buy it b4 i start seeing stella damascus genevieve and the likes inside it grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2007
Mmh
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 1:44am On Sep 30, 2007
fellis:

I'm through with the season 4.Edie ended up with Carlos,Orson's mum became completely paralysed after attempting to murder Bree and Orson abandoned her at the hospital,Susan's former husband Mike, started having feelings for her(again),Lynette's husband was hospitalised and she was left to run the restaurant business alone,and Gabby, well, she ended up with a senator who is a divorcee.
Wonder what season 5 has to offer. kiss
Correct me if I'm wrong but aint all this the gist and events of season 3 dude babe where did you get your season 3 turned 4 from?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2007
woah am so excited cheesy cheesy DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES season 4 premiers tonite on NBC just saw the sneak preview,Bree van de camp is pregnant for Orsons child and theres a new neighbour on wisteria lane grin grin a very conservative mom with a doctor husband and a teenage daughter thats gonna be loads of fun watching!but dont forget like all the woman in surburbia this new family is coming into westeria lane with their dorty lilttle secrets wink cant wait to but the complete new season on dvd!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2007
I don't like the creepy black family because they are creepy. I mean, there's a son locked up in a basement, a scheming mother who keeps him there, and a handsome mama's boy who happens to be a murderer. Creepy!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by debobo: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2007
yeah,i love desperate housewives so much.those ladies reflects what every house wife conceals or struggles with.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2007
Seun:

I don't like the creepy black family because they are creepy. I mean, there's a son locked up in a basement, a scheming mother who keeps him there, and a handsome mama's boy who happens to be a murderer. Creepy!
yeah i feel you pretty well on that one mr.admin, as much as i dont like the creppy black family too i dont like the fact that the only black family that moved to wisteria lane were creepy and didnt survive a full season before they wre booted OUT!some one please tell the producers to introduce a black family that stirs up positive influence with controversies that we can enjoy cheesy cheesy life in surburbia rocks---so does DESPERATE HOUSEHIVES. check out season 4 y'all cool
Re: Desperate Housewives. by tollu: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2007
fellis:

I'm through with the season 4.Edie ended up with Carlos,Orson's mum became completely paralysed after attempting to murder Bree and Orson abandoned her at the hospital,Susan's former husband Mike, started having feelings for her(again),Lynette's husband was hospitalised and she was left to run the restaurant business alone,and Gabby, well, she ended up with a senator who is a divorcee.
Wonder what season 5 has to offer. kiss

That is most definately season 3, i saw a copy too but didn't wanna waste my hard earned 400 bucks on our aba/chinesse piracy collabo.
As Odada said, season 4 premiered quite recently so It "can't" be on dvd yet (here's underestimating the chinesse prowess).
After friends, desperate housewives is the next best series to happen to me (comedy category)
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2007
Hillarious stuff  'Tollu' cheesy good to know you agreed with me on which particular season just premiered(4 ofcourse),but I think I and the admin (seun) will not concor to the fact that DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES is a comedy,though its the next best thing to family wholesome entertainment but I feel its more of a satirical look on life in surburbia which isnt funny at all wink but interesting with all the little secrets,romance,intrigue and frustrations or better still desperateness of single/married women cool
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2007
I'm confused by what odada said because I see desperate housewives as a comedy. It makes me laugh!!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2007
Seun:

I'm confused by what odada said because I see desperate housewives as a comedy. It makes me laugh!!
Are you sure about that?as much as it makes you/everyone laugh,but life in wisteria lane/surburbia surpasses that of a comic relief atmosphere,I mean these are true life situations!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by howddy4(f): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2007
EDIE . is crazy, i like r tho she knows how to get wat she wants !!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2007
howddy4:

EDIE . is crazy, i like r tho she knows how to get what she wants !!
grin grin grin she sure does,the tramp of wisteria lane, susan mayers ex-husband,mike the plumber and more recently Carlos solis(gabby's ex). Lets jus hope Nicolete Sheradin(eddies real name) isnt bunking off Micheal bolton(her real life hubby).
Re: Desperate Housewives. by jiddah: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2007
well yeah its quite interesting that guys find DH nice to watch but i thought heroes,lost,24,prison break was more it for guys,thats on one of my friend's words,well DH has got the guys hooked too.

i think the directing is superb,first they paint Orson like a very bad guy,even the character was dressed in dull clothings and as his character was revealed the more and viewers find out he aint that bad afterall his clothings had become more bright and colorful,and he seemed more amiable than in the first three episodes where he exhumed danger.well that a thought for naija directors.

and yes its kind of addictive,now i think DH all day wondering what who will do what next and since i can't get to watch on weekdays because of work i get to ave my 10 hours straight of DH can't wait to finish season 3,would have been able to wait each week to watch it on mnet,so bootleg DVD comes in handy. cool

and of course DH is comedy with a twist to make it spicey tongue,God! that why the Gabby is so friggin witty its thrilling just listening to her snappy little remarks,Bree has a load of that too,and Susan is sort of slapstick like comedian while Lynette is like the practical joker with her husband,to think of it Bree is practical too,like the way she handles situations,always calmly with every strand of her hair in place.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
You havent seen my thread on LOST charley?then you will know that for me when it comes to smashing emmy award winning series am soo LOST in [b]LOST[/b]my nos 1,but nuff respect to Desperate housewives, prison break and 24 cheesy @jiddah
Re: Desperate Housewives. by jiddah: 10:27am On Oct 10, 2007
Season 3 spoilers
[s]well i finally finished Season three,watched till 2am now am yawning like mad because i dint get enough sleep,well it was worth it not exactly what i expected but i guess thats the idea,my dear insecured Edie committed suicide,i always knew she would not last.hate to say this but Gaby is a big time slut,well got what she deserved,by marrying the new mayor who sees her as a tool of campaign,now i can't wait for her to go back to dear Carlos(i think he is really cute) well this sallah break would be maximised by me,because i'll be searching for the season 4, and glueing my eyeballs to the tube and dear lynette has cancer(her punishment for being a bad,bad wife and a flirt)not that she deserves it but i know for sure she aint going to die,she is a hell of a strong woman.
[/s]
@odada
my bro always said they were chick progs but sweet that u find it worth watching,i made him watch too,now he is seeing the season three.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2007
okay,thats cool . good to know you finished season 3! season 4 just premiered on NBC,dont know when it will be out on dvd?but just like you,I cant wait cheesy cheesy cheesy @jiddah
Re: Desperate Housewives. by otuwe(f): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
hello people

pls which dstv station is doing the seasons 4
Re: Desperate Housewives. by odada(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2007
Season 4 has started on NBC in the states, and Dstv will probably air it by next year, cheers
Re: Desperate Housewives. by jiddah: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2007
still cant find the season four,i cant wait for DSTV to show the fourth season,so am still on the prowl for it.

wish i had NBC @odada just let it out a bit, did Edie really die?
Re: Desperate Housewives. by DoubleN(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
You've Got to love Gaby. Sexy, Manipulative little vixen!
Re: Desperate Housewives. by Seun(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2007
Currently, I am reading season 3. 18 episodes so far; it's lovely.
Re: Desperate Housewives. by almondkiss(f): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2007
my best housewife is gaby umm, so sexy n hot wit a cute hubby cool
susan who is luv sick n an i2no amebo tho she is also a gud mum kiss
lynnette a craz y wife who bullies her husband n a nice mum embarassed
bree so sick psyco who needs 2 go 2 rehab like her cos she plays
her roles so well
eddy woah shes a man eater always after susans man kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Cinemas: The Largest Cinema Chain Launches In Nigeria / 24 Vs Prison Break / Top Best Tv-series In Netflix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.