Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,479 members, 7,850,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! (547 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Pastor Turned Stripper Says Sex Work Has Made Her A Better Mum Than Church / I Am Missing My Late Parent, Feeling Suicidal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thank you. grin grin grin
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks everyone for your advice.... angry grin grin grin
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by doggedfighter(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
1 saw 1k, 3k , 2k 5k

8k .

Are those salary or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by ahnie: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Quit
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by chii8(f): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
My dear....resign from there, and you will get another better place. You are too comfortable in pain and distress, it's not good for your mental health. If you remain in that school, they will not only use you but use your destiny.
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by ahnie: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
I once taught in one mad school like that,where the proprietor always talks down at us.

He told us he did us a huge favour by employing us that,we shouldn't feel important.
He imposes all nights school prayers for us where all teachers irrespective of your statuses must come to the all night,and almost all the prayer points circled about the prosperity of his school.

Teaching to me suckz.its frustrating,with his stupid meagre salary.
My only compensation were my **bend bend shoes that looks like canoe.

1 Like

Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by faithfull18(f): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Teaching in small schools like this only pays if you are a subject teacher, that is you move from a school to another to teach special subjects , otherwise you are just working for this people. You need to plan your exit, What do you want to do? You need to gather money to sustain you a bit if your plans don't go as planned.
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Have some dignity, have some self respect. That's all I'll write.
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Richy4(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
There's dignity in labour dear..It doesn't matter if you got O Level, M.Sc. or PhD... as long as you are doing the job stipulated on your employment letter to the best of your ability, that's what matters....

You have to revisit your employment letter and find out if there are clauses that says if there are no school fees, U won't be paid in full..

If there are no clauses like that, start looking for another place...As soon as you find one.., In your resignation letter accuse her of breach of contract...
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:
I once taught in one mad school like that,where the proprietor always talks down at us.

He told us he did us a huge favour by employing us that,we shouldn't feel important.
He imposes all nights school prayers for us where all teachers irrespective of your statuses must come to the all night,and almost all the prayer points circled about the prosperity of his school.

Teaching to me suckz.its frustrating,with his stupid meagre salary.
My only compensation were my **bend bend shoes that looks like canoe.
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Richy4:
There's dignity in labour dear..It doesn't matter if you got O Level, M.Sc. or PhD... as long as you are doing the job stipulated on your employment letter to the best of your ability, that's what matters....

You have to revisit your employment letter and find out if there are clauses that says if there are no school fees, U won't be paid in full..

If there are no clauses like that, start looking for another place...As soon as you find one.., In your resignation letter accuse her of breach of contract...
Thank you I will do just that you all have been very good I really appreciate.
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
doggedfighter:
1 saw 1k, 3k , 2k 5k

8k .

Are those salary or what ?
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Richy4(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jozilinn:
Thank you I will do just that you all have been very good I really appreciate.
All the best smiley
Re: Missing My Feelings For My Work,has Now Made Me A Fool!!!! by Jozilinn: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
ahnie:
Quit
thanks I really appreciate ma

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Take It Anymore ( I Feel Like Killing Myself ) / How Do I Overcome Thoughts Of My Family Members Dying? / Can Another Man Buy Valentine Gifts For Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.