Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years (40161 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Rema Finally Reunites With His Uniport Girlfriend At The Chop Life Festival - / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by StagethemTVee: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Patoranking who is presently in Qatar reunited with his mum after 5 years.
He wrote
“Landed Qatar to warm reception and a big Surprise, Haven’t seen my mom in 5 years, she came to surprise me at the airport. They got me on this one see my face at the end”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3PyrtKYoY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Thortp(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2022
A whole 5 years?

49 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by wordbank(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
Mtcheeeew
festacman:
Nonsense!
Who do una like this?

74 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by wisdomkid: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Kizyte(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Una wey get mama no know wetin God do for una.

If my mom were alive, I would travel any distance to see her.

Surprise your mom today, not the other way round!

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by IrepChrist: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Good........

I pray to reunite with Christ after this race!

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Kevinsamba: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
grin
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by shuttox: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
God bless him
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by bigdammyj: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by bennybuhari: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
He is proudly Obidient

13 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Viraltrends123: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why
They are always singing about women.

bennybuhari:
He is proudly Obidient

LoL, I love the way you guys stress yourselves to the d-day, deep down, you know Peter Obi can't win, he can't even one state, talkless a whole region out of the six regions.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Joyceaile(f): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
What where u doing for 5 years ?

22 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by wasco70: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lovely
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by buygala(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Alubarika for you and your mother Pato cool

But we really do not care.. Na your mama, no be our mama..

If you like, troway your mama inside Bush, na you sabi..

As long Police case no involve, you and your mumci fit face bush

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Primusinterpares(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Like 5 years... This hustle is real menh

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by chipet67(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu no go win.
God forbid bat thing!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Emmacy001: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Patoranking who is presently in Qatar reunited with his mum after 5 years.
He wrote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3PyrtKYoY

Family first ooo
No be say the money no dey

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Dangrace01: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cool
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by VoltageDivida(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
How can someone like Patoranking stay a whooping five years without seeing his mom and he is proud saying it online.

Is it that he cannot afford the fare, he has no time, he just doesn't care or was having a rift with the pretty old lady. I just don't get it

Anyways, congratulations to them. I just hope it doesn't take another 10 years before they see again.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by lifeandjoy: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Every mother wants a successful son.
I'm gon make my mama super proud someday.... Amen

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by XTHRONE(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is like his Mom is not a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Aile(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you analyze this post closely, you will realize two important details, one is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory derogatory and affirmative relations to binary sentences... ���

5 Likes

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Bustincole(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
So the mama don japa since Bu-harry 1st term

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wow
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Macmoni(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
H
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Fedrick100: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
You get money and you stay five years without seeing your mum, That’s foolishness to me

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Antoeni(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
What's His Mum doing There ?
Re: Patoranking Reunites With Mom In Qatar After Five Years by Greenscientist: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Like 5 years... This hustle is real menh

Which hustle will make you jettison my mum for five years (if I'm as rich as Pato)? Is it for eBa, is it for garri? What exactly?

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya, Cynthia Morgan, M.I, Seyi Shay, Yemi Alade, Others Attend MAMA / Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.