Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Great Tribulation is ending not starting - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulation is ending not starting (2071 Views)

That Rapture Is After The Tribulation Is CLEARLY Stated In Mathew 24. Come See.. / Events Of The Great Tribulation / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

Its your confusion that we are diagnosing o, the one you mentioned with your own mouth, you know- the voices in your head, and the hallucinations that come with it

Alaye, urgently self commit before you begin to bu'gije o

Voices in my head? But I didn't go online predicting the end of the world tho....You Did!

So let's find a way to help you out shall we...

Have you taken your meds today grin
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:43am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Spoken like a true mentally deranged lunatic possessed by demons. About your schizophrenia, when did you find out about it, before or after you made your blunder prediction?

Who names themselves incubus-sigidi if not an end stage schizo?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Voices in my head? But I didn't go online predicting the end of the world tho....You Did!

So let's find a way to help you out shall we...

Have you taken your meds today grin

Guy, do you combine end stage schizo with dyslexia?

MrPresident1:

Shebi I told you that no hopeless dog will understand you thought I was joking lol

The Kingdom of God does not come by observation, it is already established in the hearts of the people going to heaven and paradise. What is coming is the great dichotomy, the great separation of sheep and goats. Who will be saved is already saved and those that will not be saved are already marked

Or, have you not read that the kingdom does not come by observation, ehn, Incubus-sigidi?

Luke 17:20-21 KJV
And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They didn't know that Noah had entered his Ark until the door of the Ark was closed and the flood waters came. They didn't observe him entering his Ark. You remember Noah, don't you, shebi you are incubus the sigidi, you must know na, you remember Noah the local nutcase who was building the Ark and they were making jest of him? You remember how your fathers perished in those waters, don't you? That is how you will follow them too incubus-sigidi

schizo
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

Guy, do you combine end stage schizo with dyslexia?

Nah, Thats why I don't make false predictions. Do you? When last did you take your meds?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:51am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

Who names themselves incubus-sigidi if not an end stage schizo?

grin grin

So you went to see d doctor and he diagnosed you with that....So what next...You threw your meds and went online yes?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

The greatest ignorance is when you don't know that you are ignorant.

Or schizophrenic... smiley
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Your ignorance has no partner and you are not willing to learn. Only gullible souls will listen to you.

Ouch!

Does this Ken guy know you are a mentally sick patient. @MrPresident1?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

grin grin
So you went to see did doctor and he diagnosed yo with that....So what next...You threw your meds and went online yes?

incubus6sixsix:

Nah, Thats why I don't make false predictions. Do you? When last did you take your meds?

incubus6sixsix:

Ouch!
Does this Ken guy know you are a mentally sick patient. @MrPresident1?

I told you no dog will understand, you scoffed. Now, see what is happening- you have abandoned what brought you here and are now only pushing inanity, even after I have given you proof that I have never made a prophecy that did not come to pass

You have left substance to be chasing shadows. I hope you know the implication of this simple fact?

The truth stares you in the face - no useless, toothless, hopeless, or wasted dog of Satan will understand anything.

MrPresident1:

Shebi I told you that no hopeless dog will understand you thought I was joking lol

The Kingdom of God does not come by observation, it is already established in the hearts of the people going to heaven and paradise. What is coming is the great dichotomy, the great separation of sheep and goats. Who will be saved is already saved and those that will not be saved are already marked

Or, have you not read that the kingdom does not come by observation, ehn, Incubus-sigidi?

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: [21] Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

They didn't know that Noah had entered his Ark until the door of the Ark was closed and the flood waters came. They didn't observe him entering his Ark. You remember Noah, don't you, shebi you are incubus the sigidi, you must know na, you remember Noah the local nutcase who was building the Ark and they were making jest of him? You remember how your fathers perished in those waters, don't you? That is how you will follow them too incubus-sigidi

schizo
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:

I told you no dog will understand, you scoffed. Now, see what is happening- you have abandoned what brought you here and are now only pushing inanity, even after I have given you proof that I have never made a prophecy that did not come to pass

You had left substance to be chasing shadows. I hope you know the implication of this simple fact?

The truth stares you in the face - no useless, toothless, hopeless, or wasted dog of Satan will understand anything.

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

Cmon man you need to take your mental health serious, otherwise you will keep creating false prophecies that clearly show that you're suppose to be in a mental asylum. Schizophrenia is no joke bro. Are you too poor to get meds?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

https://www.nairaland.com/2562609/6-days-appearance-jesus-christ

Cmon man you need to take your mental health serious, otherwise you will keep creating false prophecies that clearly show that you're suppose to be in a mental asylum. Schizophrenia is no joke bro. Are you too poor to get meds?

You register on NL and call yourself incubus-sigidi, you confessed your confusion, you obviously have dyslexia as you cannot read, you have abandoned reality and substance for inanity, you abandon proof and evidence for shadows, you have insomnia, you have become a troll, you are not contributing anything intelligent or interesting to the thread, you're lying uncontrollably, and as lying and stealing are twin brothers - you obviously are light fingered, I can see you lurking around the thread like you're obsessed, a sign of possession

Guy, these are all definitive and evidentially conclusive diagnosis for end stage schizo

MrPresident1:

schizo
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2023
You still don't want to answer me. okay.

vooks:
You need deliverance from tri-headed demon of stupidity,low IQ,and shamelessness. Why couldn't you wait until you brain had evolved enough to cook some slightly creatively ret@rded excuse? Is Christianity a matter of silly Negroes secon-guessing God and blaming others for calling their idiocy out?

Did you at least, take the advice this guy gave you. There's alot of wisdom in it. Take note he mentioned you are possessed by demons...I mentioned that earlier remember? He also mentioned your brain needing some form of evolving... Don't you think he is right, cause every mental problem you mentioned in your write up above, you seem to be suffering from it.

MrPresident1:
you are not contributing anything intelligent or interesting to the thread

I am. It is good that people reading this thread get to know your mentally ill history, don't you think so?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Vooks cheesy

It was later that I got to understand his frustrations

May his e-soul continue to rest in peace
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2023
MrPresident1:
Vooks cheesy

It was later that I got to understand his frustrations

May his e-soul continue to rest in peace

Good memories yeah...Alot of these guys gave you advise on your mental health but you ignored them. Why?
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Good memories yeah...Alot of these guys gave you advise on your mental health but you ignored them. Why?

There is no basis for your continued insults except for schizophrenia. Your entry premise has been destroyed by proof and evidence yet you keep on.

MrPresident1:

schizo

You either self commit today, or latest by Sunday 6:00pm you will enter market. By then it is too late.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Incubus succubus, did you run out of steam?

Makes you wonder the state of the medulla oblongata of anyone who names themselves incubus succubus

Obviously self committed already
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by incubus6sixsix: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
MrPresident1:

Incubus succubus, did you run out of steam?

Makes you wonder the state of the medulla oblongata of anyone who names themselves incubus succubus

Obviously self committed already

Aww, missing me already? I know no one has shown concern to your mental health the way I did.

As for your question, I have already achieved my purpose. To make new guests viewing this thread to be aware of your mental illness history in this forum you thought was lost and forgotten. They have every right to know you're not well mentally and you've refused numerous advice to seek professional help. At least now they can understand why you've been talking to yourself like a mad man in this thread. grin

But hey, Relax,I haven't forgotten you. I will pop by once in a while to "say hi" and repeat my mission like I JUST did.

Don't forget to take your meds!!
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2023
incubus6sixsix:

Aww, missing me already? I know no one has shown concern to your mental health the way I did.

As for your question, I have already achieved my purpose. To make new guests viewing this thread to be aware of your mental illness history in this forum you thought was lost and forgotten. They have every right to know you're not well mentally and you've refused numerous advice to seek professional help. At least now they can understand why you've been talking to yourself like a mad man in this thread. grin

But hey, Relax,I haven't forgotten you. I will pop by once in a while to "say hi" and repeat my mission like I JUST did.

Don't forget to take your meds!!

Ohh, I was thinking you were either offduty or you self committed already

schizo
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:29-31 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: [30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. [31] And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Darkened sun and moon without light mean the failure of wisdom that the ruling powers are using to control the world; no more access, hence the fall of the stars from heaven. This will happen immediately after the tribulation. Tribulation will end when Peace and Safety is declared by the same people that have refused to allow the world to rest since they took power in 1500AD

The sign of the son of man in heaven, unfortunately, is a mass casualty event in heaven

Isaiah 34:5-6 KJV
For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, a and upon the people of my curse, to judgment. [6] The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat b with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

The Son of God is the Sun of God. Clouds mean chaos. In the aftermath of the events in heaven that will lead all the tribes of the earth to mourn, Christ the Sun of God will shine through and return

A great thundering sound all over the earth will awaken the dead, this is the voice of the trumpet, the voice of the Lord, booming like thunder upon the whole earth, setting the captives free from their graves and breaking them free from the bondage of death

Mark 13:24-26 KJV
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, [25] And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. [26] And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Apparently, there's going to be a substantial time lag between the 'shaking of the powers of heaven' and 'the sign of the son of man in heaven'

Matthew 24:29 KJV
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The reason for this is that Christ will come during a time of enjoyment, the waybthe Bible describes the time of his coming, overcharging with surfeiting, drunkenness, and cares of this life

Luke 21:34 KJV
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

Using Nigeria as a case study, we are not presently enjoying anything, we are actually suffering from hellish conditions imposed upon us by the whôre. The whôre will be taken away and prosperity will return to the earth

The point is, David Michael is coming, he will be the leader of the people in the intervening period between shaking of the powers of heaven and the appearance of the sign of the son of man in heaven
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2023
Pray for the coming of the Ubermensch

They will come and repair the world
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
wink
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin grin
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Stop expecting tribulation. Tribulation is now for the people who have striven against the LORD.

The LORD'S salvation is here
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Daniel 4:17 KJV
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Job 30:1,3,5-8 KJV
But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock. [3] For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste. [5] They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thief; ) [6] To dwell in the clifts of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks. [7] Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together. [8] They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
Re: The Great Tribulation is ending not starting by MrPresident1: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2023
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Claim They Don’t Bow To Anything Except Allah But Is This True? / The Burden Of The Traveller / Does God Have The Gift Of Foresight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.