Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,181 members, 7,842,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How Much Is Half Engine And Top For Infinity QX4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Half Engine And Top For Infinity QX4 (656 Views)

Order/purchase Ur Tokunbo Engine And Gearboxes / How Much Is Half & Top Engine (2002 Toyota Camry) And Where Do I Get Good One / Between Sleeving And Half Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Half Engine And Top For Infinity QX4 by cjscon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Please I need help,my car started developing over heating fault,due to long time abandonment thou no visible leakage but water keeps disappearing, engine stopped while driving and couldn't start again, my mechanic said the engine has knocked and suggested buying half engine and top
I need to know the prices and chances of the half engine performing good
Re: How Much Is Half Engine And Top For Infinity QX4 by Aonkuuse(m): 10:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
... but buying half engine and top is as good as buying the whole engine nah, why not God ahead and buy it once and for all??

(1) (Reply)

Help: What To Do When Making Payment For A Registered Car / Our Naija Experienced Drivers, Questions About Car Documents And Others. / Lost Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.