Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US (1125 Views)

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / In The Moment Of Russia's Invasion, Ukraine Tweeted A War Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Adjovi: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Faithti:
what has Russia got to offer Africa that we don't have?

We don't make fertilizers , Russia supplies the world, grains used in making wheat and other staple foods is being supplied by Russia. Since we are not producing such in commercial quantities.

When we wanted to buy weapons from USA to fight boko haram at their early resurrection, America refused to sell to us except we include gay rights in our laws, we refused because it's against our traditions. Boko haram got stronger during this period and it was Russia that later sold weapons to us. Should I go on?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Faithti(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
[quote author=Adjovi post=118880519]

We don't make fertilizers , Russia supplies the world, grains used in making wheat and other staple foods is being supplied by Russia. Since we are not producing such in commercial quantities.
When was the last time you saw a farmer in Nigeria buy a bag of fertilizer... for your information, Petrochemical located in eleme local government area of rivers state makes fertilizers.

Nigeria deployed to Liberia,Congo, Somalia,Mali,with the weapons we had. Holo Haram is an insurgency,not a war where we know the war front so don't say they got stronger.
The gay law that's a lie.
Saudi Arabia and Qatar don't have gay laws but they have US weapons.
The US doesn't sell weapons anyhow and for your information,the US and Nigeria are working (maybe finalizing) on a deal for some attack helicopters.
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Faithti(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2022
Vl3ly:
security
security buy selling weapons to both the government's and the terrorists trying to destabilize the nation's peace?
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Faithti:
security buy selling weapons to both the government's and the terrorists trying to destabilize the nation's peace?
that is what USA do... Isis were driving USA made cars and using USA weapons... Boko has USA weapons.. Wake up and know thy enemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Faithti(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
that is what USA do... Isis were driving 3³, made cars and using USA weapons... Boko has USA weapons.. Wake up and know thy enemy.
and Russian weapons too, I know my enemies and it's the eagle and the bear

1 Like

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Vl3ly: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Faithti:
exactly what US did for Afghanistan (Taliban) during there war with Russia
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by itsRhamzy: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
richeeyo:
Mention one good Russia as done the world
Apart from ISS corporations

Russia won the space race as being the first country to successfully launch a satellite in space.. Sputnik1.

Russia was the first to come out with a effective COVID-19 vaccine. - Sputnik V

These are the ones I know.

Now that you're asking questions to put Russia, a country far better than most in Europe to the hole, lemme ask you, what has you or your country contributed to the world?

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Adjovi: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
[quote author=Faithti post=118882406][/quote]

Where you in Nigeria under the leadership of president Jonathan at all? You seem not to know anything. I'm done trying to lecture people who are not conversant with happenings around them who only follow trends with emotions... Bye bye dude
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by richeeyo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
itsRhamzy:

Russia won the space race as being the first country to successfully launch a satellite in space.. Sputnik1.

Russia was the first to come out with a effective COVID-19 vaccine. - Sputnik V

These are the ones I know.

Now that you're asking questions to put Russia, a country far better than most in Europe to the hole, lemme ask you, what has you or your country contributed to the world?
How did Sputnik 1 change humanity by putting a satellite that beeps in lower obit
Which only spent close to a year
With the soviet been able to complete their radio signal research

1 February 1958 America launched explorer 1 which spent 2yrs in obit

Russia was accused of stealing the vaccine
No country used vaccine from Russia
Even if they might have exported it
And the stupid question you asking about my country
Show you have slimming driplets from your brain
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by itsRhamzy: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
richeeyo:

How did Sputnik 1 change humanity by putting a satellite that beeps in lower obit
Which only spent close to a year
With the soviet been able to complete their radio signal research

1 February 1958 America launched explorer 1 which spent 2yrs in obit

Russia was accused of stealing the vaccine
No country used vaccine from Russia
Even if they might have exported it
And the stupid question you asking about my country
Show you have slimming driplets from your brain
you asked me what Russia has contributed and I told you. I don't understand what the bitching from you is about.

If you think satellites are useless to humanity then you're right. Now lemme ask, what has the US contributed to humanity?

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by richeeyo(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
itsRhamzy:
you asked me what Russia has contributed and I told you. I don't understand what the bitching from you is about.

If you think satellites are useless to humanity then you're right. Now lemme ask, what has the US contributed to humanity?
Thats the most stupid question in the universe grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by itsRhamzy: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
richeeyo:

Thats the most stupid question in the universe grin grin grin grin
same way I consider your question the most stüpíd question in the universe. If you cannot mention the things America contributed to humanity then lay low and let this conversation die a natural death. Mind you I have a phone that brings up what both countries have contributed, now list all America have contributed to humanity other than their senseless bloodshed in the Middleeast and creating wars all over. I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
itsRhamzy:

simple question.. Killing over one million children in Iraq.. Removing Hiroshima and Nagasaki from the map... Killing African Libya civilians.. Spreading wars all over the world... Saying they are the chosen one from God to kill any nation they want.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by richeeyo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
itsRhamzy:
same way I consider your question the most stüpíd question in the universe. If you cannot mention the things America contributed to humanity then lay low and let this conversation die a natural death. Mind you I have a phone that brings up what both countries have contributed, now list all America have contributed to humanity other than their senseless bloodshed in the Middleeast and creating wars all over. I'm waiting
Its all around you can't you see it
Wait
Are you a jihadist
Thats the only reason u can't see it
Like the drones in the middle east
Dropping hell fire Missiles on your fellow fanatics
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by itsRhamzy: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2022
richeeyo:

Its all around you can't you see it
Wait
Are you a jihadist
Thats the only reason u can't see it
Like the drones in the middle east
Dropping hell fire Missiles on your fellow fanatics
lol. This føol believes I'm probably a jihadist cos I don't lick America's arse grin. That's your problem

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by RestructureNig3: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2022
Chukwu gọzie nba Russia
Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by RestructureNig3: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
Faithti:
$400m free of charge when they are looking for allies against the west or which other time? By the way,did any reach Nigeria?
Prove that Vlad served in Africa, don't even think of posting that fake picture that has since been debunked here. Advocate by trying to invade an independent south-africa? We Africans fought to end colonization by ourselves without any foreign help.

Read before commenting,no fall your hands.

It was the US that asked the British to leave Nigeria,
You think you're free as a Nigerian, Nnamdi Kanu said independent is not given, it's taken by force, how many people died in Nigeria as a result of fighting for independence? Algeria lost over 1,000,000 people before they won their independence from France. Britain gave us independence just like France gave francophone countries independence, the USA fought a bloody war for their independence and took it by force. Keep celebrating 1st Oct as independence day and be deceiving yourself.

Re: Difference Between African Supporters Of Russia And US by Faithti(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2022
RestructureNig3:

It was the US that asked the British to leave Nigeria,
You think you're free as a Nigerian, Nnamdi Kanu said independent is not given, it's taken by force, how many people died in Nigeria as a result of fighting for independence? Algeria lost over 1,000,000 people before they won their independence from France. Britain gave us independence just like France gave francophone countries independence, the USA fought a bloody war for their independence and took it by force. Keep celebrating 1st Oct as independence day and be deceiving yourself.

Everybody with there school of thought.in layman's terms (every mallam with em kettle)

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Govt Bans Tik Tok / IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten / Will President Barack Obama Ever Be Popular Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.