Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. (41058 Views)

Lady Hussey Apologises To Ngozi Fulani After 'warm meeting' in Buckingham Palace / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / Whites Kneel Before Blacks To Beg For Forgiveness For Years Of Racism In Houston (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hotice085:

Forget all this long bull crab, be proud to tell you origin and rub it in their faces
She behaved like someone with a presumptuous mindset, will you compare racisms to tribalism?

Yeah, maybe you should be proud to eat her bread crumbs too grin
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

And being British means being from either any of the several regions or nationalities.

Welsh from Wales.
English from England
Scottish from Scotland.
Irish from Northern Ireland.

Which one of these nationalities does she belong to ?

Good question. cool
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
KwaraRat:

Being an OSU I could see why you won't want to be prideful of your backward criminal cannibal heritage

You can see why tribalism is equally if not worse than racism. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2022
BreconHills:

I am not sure that this is true.

It is only in the UK that people refer to themselves as British and get offended when people ask where they originally come from. In America, the Irish, Italians, etc., will tell you about their ancestral roots even before you ask them. The reasons for the sensitivities are unclear to me since the English are the most mongrel race in the world - even the royal family is English, German, Austrian and Greek!

I don't see them asking white Europeans where they come from originally, why ask blacks especially when they've told you where they're from the first time asking?

BreconHills:

My response would have been to tell of my ancestry and be proud of it. I doubt an Indian would have responded this way. Indians have very low acculturation - they take the opportunities but keep their traditions.

You can speak for yourself. I now tell them that I was made in heaven, assembled in the UK and dispatched to the world. That shuts them up or changes the topic.

BreconHills:

In my opinion, there is a lot of emotional fragility creeping into the UK. Most of the emergency cases are self-harm cases which is very, very different from just 10 years ago. Something is going on there for sure.

My tuppence worth.

And no, I am not an immigrant I returned to Nigeria after working in the city as a lawyer for a few years, and now its just holidays smiley

Where you born in the UK? If not you were an immigrant before you became a citizen and that is why you may not understand where this woman is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by holocron: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
casualobserver:

there is nothing wrong with asking where you come from. we do it all the time, when an oyinbo asks you it becomes racism. it's just attention seeking, who had heard of her before today?

I dont pity the British, it's payback on so many levels but please this isnt racism, it's exploitative attention seeking!!

It is the context. The context. If it was asked under a convivial discussion no objections would have been raised. How would you feel if a stranger at a party approaches you and engages you in a line of questioning that is ostensibly trying to demonstrate to you that you are a 2nd class citizen there. And their law there doesn't recognize anything like Second class citizen. Some say go back to where you come from, but where is that exactly. Some of these people, their great grandparents, grandparents or parents emigrated to Britain, and they were born there. Britain was a overseas empire that embraced a multitude of races as citizens just like ancient Rome. Paul was a Jew but a Roman citizen and Roman government accorded him all the privileges. That's the nature of global empires. That's the penalty of empire building. You subsumate the idea of ethnicity to the concept of citizenship. The British Government knows this and that is why the white woman has been sacked and has also apologized.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Where you born in the UK? If not you were an immigrant before you became a citizen and that is why you may not understand where this woman is coming from.

It is the ulterior motive. Take for examples a group of black boys dancing and rapping in the middle of the street. Some middle aged white ladies comment "ha, they are good at that". It may come as a compliment but it can also mean that is all they know how to do!. If you are fresh off the boat you will probably think it is compliment.

The lady obviously was looking for trouble. If you had good intentions and you see the other party is not playing ball, you move on!

'It felt as if Ngozi was being interrogated"

'Lady Susan persisted in her tone of questioning just as Ngozi described and she just kept asking 'where are you from ?' and 'where are your people from ?'

'She made us feel as if we were trespassers"

'To be honest it felt really hostile there and that left us all disappointed and we were gobsmacked after she just wondered off when she had finished asking her questions".
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by BreconHills(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I don't see them asking white Europeans where they come from originally, why ask blacks especially when they've told you where they're from the first time asking?

You can speak for yourself. I now tell them that I was made in heaven, assembled in the UK and dispatched to the world. That shuts them up or changes the topic.

I see. Racism is an emotive subject and you are right that the response of a first gen immigrant will differ from someone actually born there. Having said that, I still believe that identity is an issue that is strongly influenced by the degree of immigrant attachment to their home country and to what extent they are able to communicate this to the next generation. There is so much depth in family ancestry that should not be lost because of place of birth. I have a book on Amazon called "Listening to Trees - how family's create sustain and transfer wealth across multiple generations" A lot of my thoughts and the research behind it is in there.

Compliments of the season in advance.

But I do understand even.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11am On Dec 01, 2022
zztop:

It is the ulterior motive. Take for examples a group of black boys dancing and rapping in the middle of the street. Some middle aged white ladies comment "ha, they are good at that". It may come as a compliment but it can also mean that is all they know how to do!. If you are fresh off the boat you will probably think it is compliment.

The lady obviously was looking for trouble. If you had good intentions and you see the other party is not playing ball, you move on!

'It felt as if Ngozi was being interrogated"

'Lady Susan persisted in her tone of questioning just as Ngozi described and she just kept asking 'where are you from ?' and 'where are your people from ?'

'She made us feel as if we were trespassers"

'To be honest it felt really hostile there and that left us all disappointed and we were gobsmacked after she just wondered off when she had finished asking her questions".

Well said. smiley
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:30am On Dec 01, 2022
BreconHills:

I see. Racism is an emotive subject and you are right that the response of a first gen immigrant will differ from someone actually born there.

Agreed.

BreconHills:

Having said that, I still believe that identity is an issue that is strongly influenced by the degree of immigrant attachment to their home country and to what extent they are able to communicate this to the next generation. There is so much depth in family ancestry that should not be lost because of place of birth. I have a book on Amazon called "Listening to Trees - how family's create sustain and transfer wealth across multiple generations" A lot of my thoughts and the research behind it is in there.

Compliments of the season in advance.

But I do understand even.

Wishing you a happy Christmas and a happy New Year. smiley
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Kalvan: 1:09am On Dec 01, 2022
Brutee:
Go back home and develop Africa. This is what you clowns will keep on getting. You think you're free in a white man's land? Hell no, stop running away from Africa, do the right thing, hold your African leaders accountable. Revolt against them if need be. I'm sure the idi0t lamenting doesn't even have a single investment in Africa, you think the white man love you? They're just tolerating you because you provide cheap labour, Go back to Africa and develop it. No place like home

For those quoting me asking where i have developed so far. If i was privileged like those billionaires God knows I'll never own a single property abroad. Africa first, it's time we think home.

How much revolting have you done?

This is my problem with you people. You do way too much talking. Why don’t you lead by action. Show us the example by leading the revolt and by investing in Africa big man.

Lol@ your dumb excuse for why you haven’t done squat. Are the people you’re criticizing billionaires? Shut up already
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by meobizy(f): 3:09am On Dec 01, 2022
I don’t know who she is.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by naptu2: 4:28am On Dec 01, 2022
naptu2:
What is wrong with asking a black person where he is from?

This issue began in the United States. Many slaves were trafficked from Africa to the United States. Their descendants do not know what part of Africa they came from originally. However, the United States is a nation of immigrants (even the white people in the US are descendants of immigrants) and so these descendants of slaves are considered to be Americans.

However, many racists do not see things that way. They hate black people and want them gone. Therefore, they often say, "Go back to Africa", as you saw in the lyrics of that Hootie and the Blowfish song.

But what do you mean if you ask Floyd Mayweather, Lebron James or Beyonce to go back to Africa? They are Americans! Where do you want them to go to?

Similarly, there are many black British people whose ancestors have been in the UK for over 100 years. Some of them have achieved a lot for the UK. I'm referring to people like Frank Bruno, Tony Jarrett, Colin Jackson, etc.

So what do you mean when you ask such people, "Where are you from"? They are American! They are British!

Once they've told you where they are from and you keep insisting that they are not from where they stated, then you are saying that they should have less rights than other Americans and less rights than other British people, simply because of the colour of their skin. That is racism.

naptu2:
And it's not just about the question up there ↑. You asked a person where they are from and they've told you, but you keep pushing as if you know the answer better than she does. Then you touch her hair without her permission. All of these, together with the question (and the history of such questions), point to the fact that you think that she's an inferior being.

naptu2:

Obadele Thompson, Nehanda Isoke Abiodun, Assata Olugbala Shakur, etc.

naptu2:
There are many black people, especially in the United States and the Caribbean, but also in Great Britain, who have African names, but are not from any specific African country. How is this possible?

Well, you might remember when I was writing about ADOS and FBA people, I wrote that there was a time when some Black Americans advocated that black people should return to Africa. They were tired of the constant racism and discrimination and they believed that life would be better if they could return to Africa. Some suggested that black people in the Americas should be given a piece of land in Africa where they could create their own country.

During this period, some black people in the Americas had romantic views of Africa. They spoke about ancient kingdoms and they reminded themselves that they were once kings. This was a common theme in 1980s rap music. Watch Queen Latifah and Monie Love's video for Ladies First and you'd notice that she was wearing a South African headdress.

One common feature during this era (the 1920s till the end of the 1980s) was that some black people adopted African names. If I remember correctly, most of those names were from Mali (because of the Malian Empire), Nigeria (because Nigeria was the largest black country in the world), Zululand (because there were many movies and songs about Zululand, eg Shaka Zulu) and Kiswahili (because it was one of the most spoken languages in Africa).

You could see people named Lumumba, Kasavubu, Sundiata, Abiodun and so on, but these people had never ever been to Africa and could not trace their African ancestry.

This phenomenon increased in the 1960s and 1970s because of two movements. There was the Civil Rights Movement of Martin-Luther King and Malcolm X of the 1960s and there was the violent black activism of the 1960s and 1970s (Black Panther, etc). Two of the people that I mentioned on the other thread, Nehanda Isoke Abiodun, Assata Olugbala Shakur, were members of violent black movements in the US.

(I have always been fascinated by Assata Olugbala Shakur's story. She's still on the FBI's most wanted list more than 40 years later. Do whatever you can to read her biography. President Trump imposed more sanctions on Cuba because of her). (The name Assata is mainly found among people from Mali and Gambia, while Olugbala is Yoruba and Shakur is Arabic).
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by naptu2: 4:32am On Dec 01, 2022
Trouble with the world is we're too busy
To think about it, all right
Why is there a rebel flag hanging
From the state house walls
Tired of hearing this sh*t
About heritage not hate
Time to make the world a better place

Why must we hate one another
Well, no matter what we gotta live together
Just that you don't look like me
Tell me what do you see
When we pass on the street
What do you wanna see

(The guitar and drums go "Ghen ghen, Ghen ghen, Ghen dum" )

Peace coming is all I gotta say
Wanna turn and run away
They're just telling you how they see it
Right or wrong they don't care
You wish that they would quit

(Ghen ghen, ghen ghen)

Drowning in a sea of tears
Hatred trying to hide your fears
Living only for yourself
Hating everybody else
'Cause they don't look like you

Nancy singing it's a hard life
Wherever you go
About some fat racist living in Chicago
Trying to teach his kids to hate everyone
Well, tell me why is that something
You wanna teach your son

(Ghen ghen, ghen ghen, ghen)

Why must we hate one another
When the people in the church
They tell me you're my brother
You don't walk like me, I said that
You don't talk like me, saying
Go back to Africa
I just don't understand

Drowning in a sea of tears
Hatred trying to hide your fears
Living only for yourself
Hating everybody else

Don't look like you

Drowning
I'm trying to be someone
That he could look up to, but
When I walk down the street
Tell me what do you see
I'm a man, I'm a man, I'm a man

No I'm not like you
Why do you hate me so
I don't know
I don't know, I don't know

Hating everybody else

(The guitar is just incredible at this point)

Oh drowning
Hating everybody else

Drowning

Hootie & The Blowfish - Drowning (1994)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzLdbxauex4
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by naptu2: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2022
naptu2:
The title of this recital. . .is ladies first!

Queen Latifah is a Queen, but Monie Love owned this.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, happy, hyper overjoyed.

Queen Latifah featuring Monie Love - Ladies First (1989).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qimg_q7LbQ
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 4:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Okonandmary:
haha

Just because you were born in Britain, carry their passport, and speak with their accent doesn't make you a British

likewise, a white person born in Nigeria, who has a Nigerian accent, and carries a Nigerian passport also isn't a Nigerian

A black person doesn't have any traditional or historical connection with Britain

Black people, Stop trying hard to be accepted by white people

Na wetin I dey wonder o. You already have the passport, why bother with the Royal House? Respect boundaries? mbanu!
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2022
TheGift:

Try putting yourself in the mind and shoes of a person who was born there, born British , with only a British passport, maybe you will understand Her mind set better.

Notwithstanding, you can never be regarded as British. That is just the truth about it.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Svoboda:

Wrong..

Does nationality have anything to do with color?

Nationality is different from ethnicity. You can be British by nationality, but you can never be British by ethnicity.

That is the truth. People should respect those boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 4:50am On Dec 01, 2022
einsteine:
Lots of idiots in the front page. And that's why Nigeria will never be peaceful. Someone who was born in the UK and you are saying she should have said where she is from? Really? That's like asking 50 cent which African country he really is from.

No wonder some idiots will say Lagos is their land even though they were born in Arakeji, Osun state just because they speak the same language with the original inhabitants of Lagos. And they will call someone who was born and bred in Festac, Lagos a foreigner because his name is Ikechukwu.

So much idiocy in this country, almost drives me to tears.

The reality is, humans are discriminatory. People would always align with those who look like them, speak the language like them and behave like them. It is natural. Get the passport, enjoy the functioning society but always respect boundaries because you are not like them. That is the truth.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 4:55am On Dec 01, 2022
casualobserver:

As for your comment about slave masters. you dont have to live in the Uk, slavery has ended. I have british citizenship, i was born in the Uk, I live in Nigeria and i would never go back to live there. And for what it is worth, I lived in the Uk for over 20 years, the Uk is the best place for a black to live in terms of racism, try continental Europe and you will know true racism, they dont even hide it. Someone is only your slave master if you are still a slave and clearly you still have the mentality of a slave!!

Even in Nigeria your people always cry tribalism, it is your type that will always see racism and tribalism in everything but go back to your country or region ...no!!!. Like i said, I lived in the UK for over 20 years, I only experienced racism 2 or 3 times maximum. the difference between people like me and people like you is that i know a passport does not make me British and i dont pretend to be or have any desire to conquer people and tell them how to behave in their own land. If you are looking for racism you will see it because it is in your head. I have always seen myself as Nigerian even though I have citizenship. it is the fool that thinks because she has legal citizenship she is British

This is absolutely brilliant.

It is the same thought process I intend to raise my children with. If you must protest against any injustice, you do so in Nigeria or sub-Saharan Africa, not in a place where blacks have no historical or ancestral relationship.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2022
casualobserver:

Are you not a second class citizen the the Uk? Don’t kid yourself, because facilities are available to you in the Uk and you can do well for yourself does not mean you are a 1st class citizen. You will always be second. Class whether Britain or Eastern Europe. That’s different from racism.

You people seem to get it twisted…you are blacks…your home is Africa, nowhere else will ever be home or will you truly integrate except in Africa. You must understand your purpose for being abroad and so long as a country gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals embrace it and don’t complain Dont start looking for what isn’t there or thinking you are one of them because you will never be. You are not home full stop!!!
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2022
sisisioge:

So if the original decendants of a nation are curious about your origin, it is not too much to answer if you know it. If you dont, clarify that and move on. Everything is not racism. If I notice an oyinbo that speaks impeccable Yoruba language that has obviously been in naija for ages, I will be curious about where he is originally from knowing that our people's skin tone is different even though it's obvious he has completely settled in naija. Our people own too much biko!

I think they are ashamed of Africa. It is different from recent migrants like us. But it behooves on us to teach our children that no matter the colour of the passport you have, you are from somewhere in sub-Saharan Africa. Imagine a black person going to attend traditional ceremonies at the Emperor's Palace in Japan simply because s/he is a naturalised Japanese? grin

There are boundaries and people should respect it. As a black person, you can never be a white European. That is the reality.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2022
sisisioge:

I cant argue this but I have had an experience with a fellow Nigerian who became citizen after 4yrs in Canada. In that case, we both weren't born here but he felt offended being asked the question

That kind of person is a weakling, no offence. His type will loathe recent migrants. He has seen himself as Canadian four years after migrating and is offended when asked where he is from? I bet if he was Chinese-looking, he would be proud of his Chinese ancestry. Na the state of Nigeria cause am. I have met a lady here who looks Japanese. When I asked her the same question, she proudly stated she is from South Korea even though she was born and raised in Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Gerrard59(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2022
Gemma11:

You wey no even sabi write and probably can not enunciate your English words clearly? lol Why would they treat us the same? Those wey no sabi communicate here na dey dey treat anyhow. If say na you dey ask that question, you go collect and feel proud with complete ignorance on how you have just been humiliated.
You are probably the type of Nigerian immigrant who packs shit over here and then sends all of their hard earned cash to build house in Naija white you suffer in your cold ass room complaining about racism because you lack basic communication skills to stand up for yourself ....abeg shift. Same skin colour but different levels obviously.

It is always the blacks who were born and raised there that criticise black migrants meanwhile both are treated in the same way by whites. I can bet you are angry at the influx of recent immigrants from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Alpharey: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2022
But which one is Ngozi Fulani
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Blackman101: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2022
Answer a simple question and stop making issue out of it.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

That zztop guy is not British, he was neither born in the Uk nor is he a naturalized Brit. He is just using the anonymity of the internet to grant himself pretend citizenship. I have already exposed him, claiming they asked him to send his Nigerian passport when he wanted to renew his British passport in the Uk and claiming he got his British passport in v/I in 2014, when in fact V/I had stopped issuing passports as at that time.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by caye(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2022
[sub][/sub]
BreconHills:
This unnecessary attention seeking.
I dont why people are losing resilience and strength. All this feeling and woke behaviour

When i went to the UK I was a tiny little 15 year old. I remember old ladies use to cross the road, getting served last at corner shops, being chased by NF West Ham supporters, my white girlfriend being tsk and tutted at. At 20 being asked by a policeman while parked " where are your tools?" ( implying I was a burglar) I never wrote this home in any of my letters, I simply got on with it. Previous generations had it worse.

In all these things I responded with a smile and simply got on with it.

It is true that some people are really disengaged from reality over there. Some are simply ignorant. Even in polite conversation they "put their foot in it" but you dont need to become them to answer them.

Thanks for the info.
Slightly sad and hilarious same time.
Those old Britishers are really "stick-in-the-mud" ( I don't know the meaning o!) and goat-headed.

However, no black man will be respected if we can't boast of a single upward-moving country.
Trying to be a Wannabees, pick-me people will only bring disgust and continuous contempt to us.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by caye(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2022
KwaraRat:

For the umpteenth time, the war was deliberately dragged on with the British providing Intel to your okoro militia so as to dump as much antiquated WW2 excess weapons to get Nigeria indebted to her which Nigerian govt paid by granting Baron Victor Rothschild exclusive rights to his Shell BP the recently discovered oil wells.

An idiot like you can never see that the foolishness of Biafra was towards one aim - get the oil wells to your god Rothschild.

At the end, Ojukwu sacrificed 3 million of your people so that Nigeria's oil can end up being owned by Rothschild .

Stupidity is an OSU who can not think beyond his nose.

I need to save this.
I always suspected that this country is actually a Rothschild controlled slave camp, with the fulanis as slave plantation overseers.

So sad.
And almost 99.999% of the people in this country DON'T HAVE A SINGLE CLUE, who owns Nigeria.

O ma ṣe o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Rubyventures: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2022
Okonandmary:
haha

Just because you were born in Britain, carry their passport, and speak with their accent doesn't make you a British

likewise, a white person born in Nigeria, who has a Nigerian accent, and carries a Nigerian passport also isn't a Nigerian

A black person doesn't have any traditional or historical connection with Britain

Black people, Stop trying hard to be accepted by white people

Comments like yours are the reasons why so much injustice happens all around the world. if everyone had your mindset, women and black people will still be not allowed to vote, black people will still be asked to sit behind the bus. etc the list goes on.
We have got to stand up for what is right even if it makes the majority feel uncomfortable. This lady was born and brought up in Britain, that makes her a black British by birth, it doesn't matter if her parents came from Timbuktu.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by TheGift: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
Gerrard59:

Notwithstanding, you can never be regarded as British. That is just the truth about it.

Who can never be regarded as British , a British citizen?

Never regarded by whom? People like the British royal staff who has been made to resign by the British Royalty.
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2022
casualobserver:

That zztop guy is not British, he was neither born in the Uk nor is he a naturalized Brit. He is just using the anonymity of the internet to grant himself pretend citizenship. I have already exposed him, claiming they asked him to send his Nigerian passport when he wanted to renew his British passport in the Uk and claiming he got his British passport in v/I in 2014, when in fact V/I had stopped issuing passports as at that time.

I shouldn't really reply but I will use you as a case study to emphases my arguments in previous posts about Nigerians being natural born sceptics and about Nigeria standard in journalism.

How old are you? Lets assume you are indeed correct, how much is Nairaland going to pay me? What do I get out for posting false information I posted in another thread yesterday before I contributed to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7456347/50-year-old-nigerian-shares-regrets-parents/2
My story is a bit similar to hers coming to the UK when I was 17, when Shagari was president and exchange rate £ 1.00 to #1.20.[/i]

If you want to play detective, then do a good job. In what post did I stated I collected my British passport in VI in 2014?
This is a problem with Nigeria because you pull information out of your backside and put yourself in the spotlight promoting your crap.

[i]They ask him to send his Nigeria passport
. I have already given you evidence of that and here is another

To ask Her Majesty's Government why dual country nationals are required to send their original foreign passport to the Home Office when applying to renew their UK passport; and what consideration they have given to allowing those individuals to instead supply a certified copy.

https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2021-05-18/HL327/

I noticed that Nigerians work from bottom up instead of top down.

Here is an example Reno and Oseni

Reno -Tinubu is a drug lord, but he did attended Chicago State University. I went there to verify, Here is a picture of me at Chicago State University. There is a confirmation letter from the University which is with the press.
Oseni - Who did you speak to at Chicago State University? grin

When you do not have full information sometimes you can use the probabilities. So do you think I will come here to put lies and if I do so what do I get in return

You claim in one of your post that you studied a Masters degree in a British university, most likely a mickey mouse university, because I don't understand how an intelligent person will come up with such rubbish.

For some of the young people here, there was a time in Nigeria in the early 80s, where you can walk into the British High Commission and even American Embassy and request any forms you want. I did SAT and ACT in Nigeria, my dad took me to the American embassy, in less than 5 minutes, I was out with the forms.

There was also a time when you were allowed to enter MMA, and there was a visitors terrace on top of the airport where you can buy meat pie and fanta and watch the planes take off and arrive

Times have changed! grin Yes, I have also seen how the Nigerians behaviour have also changed over those years!
Re: Ngozi Fulani Accuses Buckingham Palace Staff Of Racism. by casualobserver: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2022
zztop:

I shouldn't really reply but I will use you as a case study to emphases my arguments in previous posts about Nigerians being natural born sceptics and about Nigeria standard in journalism.

How old are you? Lets assume you are indeed correct, how much is Nairaland going to pay me? What do I get out for posting false information I posted in another thread yesterday before I contributed to this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7456347/50-year-old-nigerian-shares-regrets-parents/2
My story is a bit similar to hers coming to the UK when I was 17, when Shagari was president and exchange rate £ 1.00 to #1.20.[/i]

If you want to play detective, then do a good job. In what post did I stated I collected my British passport in VI in 2014?
This is a problem with Nigeria because you pull information out of your backside and put yourself in the spotlight promoting your crap.

[i]They ask him to send his Nigeria passport
. I have already given you evidence of that and here is another

To ask Her Majesty's Government why dual country nationals are required to send their original foreign passport to the Home Office when applying to renew their UK passport; and what consideration they have given to allowing those individuals to instead supply a certified copy.

https://questions-statements.parliament.uk/written-questions/detail/2021-05-18/HL327/

I noticed that Nigerians work from bottom up instead of top down.

Here is an example Reno and Oseni

Reno -Tinubu is a drug lord, but he did attended Chicago State University. I went there to verify, Here is a picture of me at Chicago State University. There is a confirmation letter from the University which is with the press.
Oseni - Who did you speak to at Chicago State University? grin

When you do not have full information sometimes you can use the probabilities. So do you think I will come here to put lies and if I do so what do I get in return

You claim in one of your post that you studied a Masters degree in a British university, most likely a mickey mouse university, because I don't understand how an intelligent person will come up with such rubbish.

For some of the young people here, there was a time in Nigeria in the early 80s, where you can walk into the British High Commission and even American Embassy and request any forms you want. I did SAT and ACT in Nigeria, my dad took me to the American embassy, in less than 5 minutes, I was out with the forms.

There was also a time when you were allowed to enter MMA, and there was a visitors terrace on top of the airport where you can buy meat pie and fanta and watch the planes take off and arrive

Times have changed! grin Yes, I have also seen how the Nigerians behaviour have also changed over those years!

My friend you are a fraudster and a liar….a fantasist!!! I posted my Uk passport yesterday, if you have one post it. Below is my Nigerian passport from 1975. I am not the typical ignorant unexposed Untravelled small boy you can deceive on nairaland with your nonsense tales of fantasy.

This thing is not hard!!!! yesterday I showed you my British passport, today I showed you my old Nigerian passport. All this story about when Naira was this and that na story!!!! I showed you proof I am someone who actually collected BTA when Naira was stronger than dollar, not you rehashing stories you read on social media. This thing is not hard, you can easily shut me up. Show us proof you are a British citizen…not rehashing 2nd hand stories you’ve heard from others. You can’t because you are not one!! It shouldn’t be hard. I showed dyou my passport yesterday by now you should be coming here with your passport not long diversionary epistles.

You have been busted if you have any shame you will never post on Nairaland again!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why France Kidnapped West Africa’s Eco Currency / Countries With The Highest Engineering Graduates (Photos) / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.