Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) (45125 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Father Beheads His One Year & Eight Months Old Son For Ritual (Photo) / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by thisweekng: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
The shocking murder of a young Nigerian lady has shocked social media users. As An unidentified Nigerian man is believed to have murdered his young girlfriend aged 19 in Spintex, Accra. By beheading her

According to the report, the young man allegedly beheaded the young lady to get money rituals. His landlord caught him and reported him to the police for his arrest

Watch the video below and drop your comments also subscribe to my Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydUhMJGrX8Q

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by money121(m): 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
R.ip
Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by habsydiamond(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blood money dey for Ghana too... e be dey think say na only naija e dey oo.. why look for money that won't bring u happiness in life nothing pays than hard work ooo

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by realstars: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
They have taken it to the foreign land. With what they are good at.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by illicit(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Favor369(f): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ooh my goodness, some people are just so wicked and heartless at the same time
Hw can he even get the mind
May God have mercy on us

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Jeon(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Shey dem swear for Nigerian men? Always on news for bad reasons.
After they will shouting "Nigerian women are useless " while the most useful ones are selling the image of Nigeria in bad ways.

where's brandsoncharlie :?
After now if Ghana turn against you, unah go dy shout xenophobic.

Where's that useless modafuka called carsuperman, that claimed his mama is for cum dump..It's now I get your statement
Men are hardworking

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Chris2863(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
Blood money dey for Ghana too... e be dey think say na only naija e dey oo.. why look for money that won't bring u happiness in life nothing pays than hard work ooo
until you enter Ghana nah. Those ones dey advertise juju on Television and radio stations self

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by VeryWickedGoat: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
I will defend him.

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Jeon(f): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jeon:
After they will shouting "Nigerian women are useless " while the most useful ones are selling the image of Nigeria in bad ways.

Where's that useless modafuka called carsuperman, that claimed his mama is a cum dump.dump..It's now I get your statement
Men are hardworking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by TheChameleon: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
I can bet anything he's a developer.

Na their expertise be that.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by TheboyGhost(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2022
Girl weh em spirit tight wink

RIP in advance man....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by aycapri(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2022
Naija, why do you like to wash your dirty linen outside?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by epondudu: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
The guy is a developer, I can bet my two black balls on this he is a flatron. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Berrityga: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Jeon:

Where's that useless modafuka called carsuperman, that claimed his mama is for cum dump..It's now I get your statement
left to be I would gladly use your body parts to feed my pigs cause your the most useless Nigerian girl and I have prove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Jeon(f): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Why is this useless Nigerian Man up there crying for my attention?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Mercury12(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
When you stvpidly take another person's life then holding on to yours is not negotiable. It is blood for blood. . . undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Chris2863:
until you enter Ghana nah. Those ones dey advertise juju on Television and radio stations self
naija dey learn for dem side be that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Ofadaman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Na Afonja for sure

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by ObiLamba: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
His name is Ndubuisi Obedience

TheChameleon:
I can bet anything he's a developer.

Na their expertise be that.

Flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by NobleSeed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
December don reach
Baba don bomb maga no won pay, he now decided to help himself in an inhuman Way what a tragedy
19 yrs old cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by inoki247: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ghana, Togo the country's that advertise Ritual publicly and on TV stations, Radio....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by nkemoma(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
E no go pass Afonjanistern or AfghanEastern citizen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Moh247: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sakawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Adjovi: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
I don't just understand the kind mind wey people get to kill a fellow human. Ordinary chicken self gan I dey get pity for not to talk of human being ah!

The Bible best describes mans heart.

It says "the heart of man is desperately wicked " you see this sentence ehn! It's not the wicked we should worry about o but you see that desperately wey dey there, na the wahala gan gan be that. The human heart can do the unthinkable, no trust any fucking body o...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by FuckDModz: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
grin

Yoruba demons strike again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Holyfool50: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Okay
VeryWickedGoat:
I will defend him.
Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Reading...
Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Firstcitizen: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Another despicable Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Is only illiterates that believe money can be gotten via ritualism

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Chika Alex-Etuk Was Injured In Airtel Office In Lagos & Died(Graphic Photos) / Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.